Entering the game
33 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the announcement of a new currency many businesses were preparing for the worst.

And after a few day looting retail stores became the norm for many lower class people as companies couldnt exchange all there money for galaxy gold in a instant.

Luckily for Olivers family they had exchanged money almost instantly as they didn't have much.


Soon the vr headset came as Oliver rushed to put it on.

"Maybe I can walk again".

As soon as he flicked it on he felt his brain vibrate and all his nerves sting.

He was then placed infront of a eldery man dressed in a white robe and a long beard.

"Welcome to Dao"

"In this world you will slay enem..."

C-RASH!

Oliver fell to the floor , he was trying his best to stand for as long as possible but he couldn't move his legs.

After Oliver sat down in a comfortable position the elderly man kept explaining.

"In this world you will slay monsters to obtain their drops"

"These drops can range from cultivation resources to weapons and everything inbetween."

"Your body will be taken from your current location and sent into the Dao Realm"

"Good luck Oliver"

Oliver had another headache before being transported in a wormhole like portal.

He was once again on his feet.

"Not again" he sighed before falling into the paved floor.

 

 

 

2