My Duty is to Protect The World!
277 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I thought Mr. Hidachi was the one who wielded the copy system, how do you have such a thing? I refuse to believe that he lied to us!"

As I expected. Anna was manipulated, as was everyone else.

"You must have some illusion skill instead! You don't wield the copy system, I'm simply inside an illusion aren't I?"

Geez, maybe Anna was just dumb instead of manipulated at this point.

"Well, how's this for starters?"

I held out my hand and would select a certain skill in my World Hologram.

"[Alluring Temptation]!"

Underneath Anna a magical circle would appear, and pink smoke risen from it, slowly surrounding her body.

"Wait... wait! If you use this skill on me then... I'll... become your slave! No! Get away!"

Wait a minute what? 

Anna was trying to fan the pink smoke away as my eyes widened from shock. Crap! I just messed up big time! 

"I-I didn't read what it does, how do I stop it?!"

"You idiot blue haired boy! You can't stop it once it's casted! I'll be submitted to you out of all people! No... Noooooo!!!"

I tried to fan the smoke away and push Sakura from the magical circle, but for some reason she was stuck in place. The smoke surrounded her body and kept her paralyzed.

"..."

I went quiet, as did the entire castle around us.

Anna had her face bowing down, covered by her brown hair.

"Anna...? Are you... okay?"

I asked her while slowly crouching down to see her face.

"...I love you... Lord Habiki..."

"—EH? What?"

What did she just say? 

"Anna, try to fight it! You're under your skills effect!"

She slowly risen her head and would show an expression of lust. Her eyes were full of it, and her cheeks were red.

"What must I do for you Lord Habiki? I want you to touch me... I'll do anything for you to touch my body~!"

I backed up some with an flustered expression.

"Ummm..."

Garmr would soon walk over to the armory room seeing this, and crossing her arms with a frown.

"...Grrrr!"

She was mad.

"What the heck is going on?"

And Sakura was confused.

"Anna is influenced by her own skill! I swear I thought that the skill owner will be able to resist their own skill at least! This is ridiculous!"

I facepalmed myself and suddenly heard armor clanking on the floor outside the armory room.

"Huh? Are those knights?"

Garmr and Sakura turned around and could see three large knights with halberds in their hand approaching us. In the middle of them was a tall lady who's hair was red. She wore clothing that was fit for royalty, and a crown atop her head.

"Anna, may you explain what's going on? You should've returned by now, has the situation been dealt with?"

I got it. This was Queen Ava! The one who ruled Leegran Kingdom... oh boy... I was in some big trouble.

"Lord Habiki, touch me... touch my body!"

Anna yelled it this time, causing Garmr to approach her and place her hand atop her head.

"You dare talk to Master Habiki like that?! Who do you think you're?"

I had to stop this quickly. I jogged towards Garmr and grabbed her wrist, taking it off, and pulling her out the room.

"Greetings Queen Ava... my name is Habiki Yorgana."

I pulled Garmr out the armory room while Anna was still stuck inside the magical circle, thankfully.

"Habiki Yorgana?"

"Greetings your majesty, my name is Sakura Kimura. We are Vanquishers that have came to visit your kingdom."

Ava risen her eyebrows before snapping her fingers.

"Men, you may return to your posts."

The three knights next to her bowed their head and turned around, letting the queen be.

"Vanquishers? But I believe Hidachi has said that there are no more Vanquishers from the incident involving the school bus."

Ah, so Hidachi lied to her as well.

"Well your majesty… Hidachi has left."

Ava risen her brow.

"Left? Explain yourself, what do you mean he has left? He's the Wielder of the Copy System, is he not?"

I turned to face Sakura after Queen Ava's comment, now sighing.

"It's a lot to explain."

I said in a weary tone.

Sakura placed her hand on my shoulder and nodded her head with a smile.

"Let me explain."

Sakura would say, turning to face Queen Ava.

"Hidachi is a traitor, and a manipulator. We have come from the other section of the bus that was left behind! Kuro Hidachi sent the wolves to eat the other classmates in our section of the bus, but didn't know that we were kept alive from a holy barrier that surrounded us from sheer luck."

Sakura glanced over at me.

"Hidachi had then saved the students and brought them back here, hiding his status and World Hologram with his mysterious skill."

I butted in Sakura's explanation and would walk up to Queen Ava.

"The skill he used to hide his world hologram is called [Concealment]. It can make him invisible and undetectable to anyone, even to those who use their information scanner. He manipulated the students by saying that he has the copy system. They must've believed him, therefore he could easily take advantage of it and get your hospitality."

Ava closed her eyes and sighed from her nose in disappointment.

"…I see, then tell me Habiki Yorgana, who is the one that wields the copy system?"

Sakura looked at me and smiled.

"Habiki does, your Majesty!"

Ava widened her eyes, slowly bringing up her information scanner to scan me.

"Unbelievable…"

Ava had muttered.

"So it is true… you do wield it!"

The Queen out of all people would slowly kneel down, placing her knee onto the floor, and bowing her head before me.

"Ehhh-?"

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Queen Ava-?"

Sakura muttered, just as confused as me.

"Please Habiki Yorgana… save our world from this evil. The worlds fate is in your hands! You must lead the Vanquishers and send them into battle against the evil in our world. You must become a leader!"

I looked down at Queen Ava, realizing how dire this situation was.

"The Wielder of the Copy System, they must existed before in the past?"

Queen Ava risen her head up and looked at me.

"…No, the Wielder of the copy system has been a myth for generations, however a mysterious voice from the heavens has told everyone that he will be arriving in this summoning."

I see, so I must've been the first to ever hold such a power.

"Queen Ava, you said that Vanquishers are summoned every 5,000 years right? Then what happened to them? Where are they right now?"

Well I assumed that they all were dead since no human can just live 5,000 years until the next summoning. Unless they were immortal or something.

"They all died."

Ah, so I was right. 

"…In the war against this evil."

Huh? 

"Wait, they all died fighting this mysterious evil, instead of old age?"

I asked a bit worried, and to my surprise, Queen Ava nodded her head.

"Yes. This evil is powerful and unstoppable to even the Vanquishers and their unbeatable skills, however we may have a chance now with the help of the Copy System Wielder."

I slowly let go of Garmr's wrist, feeling her calm down finally.

"Alright, I understand. But I have one more question."

Ava risen her eyebrows.

"What is it? Ask away, I can answer anything you desire Habiki Yorgana."

I couldn't believe the queen was treating me like a king right now. This felt too weird.

"If the Vanquishers died while fighting this evil, then why hasn't the mysterious evil taken over the world yet? I'm confused on that part."

Ava looked off to the side, remembering something that probably scarred her. I could tell from the look in her eyes.

"They fought bravely. From each summoning we had, the Vanquishers eliminated most of the evil in the world before eventually dying to some powerful creatures. Their deaths wasn't in vain. They killed enough evil to keep the world pure, until the evil eventually disappeared after it completed its goal."

Huh? Complete its goal?

"What goal is the evil after, Queen Ava?"

She stood back up and towered over me. The Queen was at least 7'1 feet tall, but It made sense. She was a giant after all.

"We are uncertain, however it's been theorized that this evil wants pieces of the Rainbow Shell. This Rainbow Shell holds powerful magic, and was created by a White haired witch generations ago. They wish to obtain it and use its power for their own desire. We mustn't allow them to find pieces of the rainbow shell, or we'll all suffer greatly."

I nodded my head, understanding the situation.

"Thank you Queen Ava! I now understand what I must do. I'll be happy to help everyone in need, even if they aren't from my world."

I turned around to see Anna still inside the magical circle, staring at me.

"If you don't mind your Majesty, everyone in my group is hungry… something to eat will be nice."

I told Queen Ava.

"I will prepare a feast for all. Thank you for joining us Habiki Yorgana."

"You bet."

9