I Reuinted With My Classmates, But I Could Care Less.
234 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Me, Sakura, and Garmr made our way down the hallway on the second floor of the castle. Looking around at the interior of the castle, we could see noticeable designs of Leegran Kingdom, and it's symbols posted on banners against the wall.

Misfortunate enough… Anna was also following us right behind.

This was ridiculous, I couldn't nullify her skill that made her attracted to me.

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I may have the most overpowered skill, but my luck was just horrible!

"…Lord Habiki, once we're done feasting, I can give you a better full course meal, you know~!"

Anna brushed herself up against my arm, trying to seduce me, but I wasn't having it.

"No, back up!"

I pushed her away which caused her to fall on her ass.

"I-I don't understand Lord Habiki, why must you treat me this way? I'm in love with you!"

I pointed at her, placing my other hand onto my hip.

"That's exactly why! You're not even my type of woman!"

I told her plain and simple.

"I'm not…?"

"No, you're far from it Anna! I don't wanna be with you, so how about you find someone else to get cuddly with."

I hoped this worked. I was testing to see if I could change her feelings on me with this skill active on her, and I was also just speaking from the bottom of my heart. 

"…Master, must I pummel her into the ground?"

Garmr had walked beside me and looked down at Anna as if she was fresh meat.

"N-No Garmr, don't worry about it. I can handle this on my own, since this is my responsibility."

Garmr would get in my face, wagging her tail from behind.

"But Master, your responsibilities are also my responsibilities!"

I facepalmed myself before releasing a sigh.

"…I'm gonna copy Sakura's luck skill at this point."

I said boldly.

I turned around to see Sakura and Queen Ava come to a stop right next to a door.

"We've made it to our destination. Please, Mister Habiki, join us."

Ava asked.

"B-Before we go in, I have a question regarding Anna-"

Did the queen seriously not notice Anna's weird behavior?

"What is it?"

Queen Ava approached me, towering over my body as she crossed her arms.

"Well Anna, she's… kinda under her own skill at the moment-?"

Queen Ava risen her eyebrows and glanced at Anna who was blushing furiously at me.

"But I already know that."

"WHAT?"

Wait, she knew about it already? 

"Then can you fix it, please??!"

Ava tilted her head back, covering her mouth as she laughed at me.

"Ohohohoho! Why must I fix it? She belongs to you now. Is it not fair that she became your love slave, after trying to force you to become hers?"

I gritted my teeth, stopping myself from shouting.

My body was tensing up and I wanted to slam my head into a wall.

"Yare yare. This can't get any worse from now on."

The Queen winked at me as she snapped her fingers.

"Cheer up Mister Habiki, you'll be reuniting with your classmates in a second."

Queen Ava tried to make me cheer up, but this wasn't gonna help me at all. My classmates? I barely even know them. Hell, you could say that they're ghosts to me at this point, as I am to them.

But maybe that was just my edgy side coming out of me.

"Yeah, my classmates are surely gonna cheer me up."

Queen Ava turned back around and made her way to the door from before, placing her hand on the doorknob.

"Now then you three, please come inside."

The queen twisted the doorknob before opening it in front of us. Sakura seemed happy, while I shown no other emotion except annoyance.

"Greetings Vanquishers, we have recruited the last survivors from the crash… however there has been some slight changes."

The queen walked into the room as Sakura slowly inched her way in front of the door.

"…So this is where everyone's hiding?"

Sakura was delighted to see everyone safe and sound, but me? I could care less about them.

I mean, sure, it was great that they were safe and whatnot, but these guys are total jerks. Egotistical and annoying as well.

At least to me they were.

"I-Is that Sakura?"

One of the students in the classroom shouted in disbelief. I could tell who it was, that was Akechi's voice.

"Sakura is alive? I thought she was on the other section of the bus!?"

Another one of them spoke, it was Alex. He was pretty cool, and probably the only one I could stand in my entire class. He was an Otaku just like me. And as cringe as that sounds, I don't really care.

I can announce myself in anyway I pleased. 

"Well it's a long story… but we have a lot of catching up to do."

Sakura said with a smile on her face.

Now I was up next. I took a deep breath as Sakura made her way inside the room, and now I stood in front of the doorway.

"…Is that?"

Alex muttered.

"Habiki?"

Akechi replied.

"Yo, wassup?!"

I said.

"…Dude, I expected you to be the first to die out of everyone in the bus. You were sleeping through all the chaos and shit. You're lucky man."

Akechi had said.

"Who's that girl behind you?"

Alex asked me curiously. Wait… he didn't even care I was here? HE RATHER ASKS ABOUT GARMR INSTEAD??

"…Grrrr!"

Ah crap, Garmr was mad just like me. I forgot we had a connection with our emotions. Whatever I feel is how she would feel. 

She could instantly spot the person who made me mad and approached them, but I grabbed her by the ears and pulled her back.

"No Garmr! These are my classmates, don't hurt any of them, you understand?"

Garmr looked at me as she pouted like a big baby, and crossed her arms.

"Anyone who makes master angry can see my fist…"

I nervously laughed as everyone in the room stared at me.

"Ahahaha… her name is Garmr, she's one of my companions."

Alex stood up in his seat and quickly ran to me.

"Companion?! How did you get a companion already bro? I need one! I've been trying to get one of Mr. Hidachi's cat girls ever since we've been here!"

"Ever since you been here? Hasn't it only been like a day?"

I asked him while we awkwardly made eye contact.

"…"

Alex was quiet, but then he cleared his throat.

"Ahem! Besides that, how are you so lucky? Did you buy her? Wait, wait… is your skill perhaps… seduction?"

Alex elbowed me into the arm, curiously lifting his eyebrows like the pervert he was.

"Well? Cmon, tell me. If that's your skill then maybe you can help me in getting a companion as well. How does that sound bro? Think about all the women we could get."

I didn't know Alex was this bad… seriously, this guy needed help.

Was he always into a harem fantasy?

"No, my skill is the copy system."

I just said it like it was. No lies, no hiding anything, or none of that.

"The… what?"

Akechi asked from the distance.

"I wield the copy system."

I said it again. Did they have cotton stuffed in their ears? Or were they too shocked to believe me.

"How do you have the copy system? Didn't Mr. Hidachi have that…?"

One of my classmates asked. Oh, right. This girl went by the name Aiho. She was 5'5 with long purple hair in a Ponytail, and had a strict attitude.

"Well, speaking of Mr. Hidachi-"

The Queen suddenly stood in front of me and interrupted me.

"I will handle these matters mister Habiki, you just find yourself a seat among the other Vanquishers in the room."

Ah, so she was gonna tell everyone.

Well, I might as well leave it in her hands in explaining the details me and Sakura gave her.

"Cmon, let's find a seat."

Sakura said as she tugged on my arm.

Garmr followed behind us, and eventually Anna could be seen walking into the doorway, staring at me with a look of pure lust.

"Lord Habiki, you left me by myself in the hallway… how could you do that to your perfect girl?"

Shit… how did she slip my mind? I totally forgotten she was under her own skill to become a love slave!

"What the hell is going on?"

Akechi shouted.

"Dude, your skill can't be the copy system! I was right, it's a seductive skill isn't it? That's why Anna's attracted to you. Cmon man, help me get some companions!"

Damnit, this whole commotion was only making Alex even more hopeful in getting some companions from me.

"No, you got it wrong! I copied her skill and used it on her instead, and now she's madly in love with me! I swear this wasn't my intention."

I told them as I tried to defend myself from any assumptions thrown my way.

"LORD HABIKI!"

Anna ran towards me, jumping at me with a hug.

"MY LUCK SUCKS!"

6