Chapter 34: A Frosty Interlude.
463 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I am so sorry for the multiple year long disappearance. I have been fighting the almightiest of creative funks as well as some good ol fashioned mental health difficulties. I now look to have somewhat stable employment so I really hope I can find the inspiration to continue Sylvie's story. I hope for many more twists and turns to come.

 

The man stood silently on the platform, counting precisely the seconds going by with a rhythmic tapping of his boot, a spiked ear with an even spikier earring dangling from it, underneath a cap that was as dark as the sky beyond the lights of the roof.

 

Snow was beginning to touch down in his peripheral vision. A sign of the incumbent weather to come. A passenger train coming up the hill grumbles to a half behind him, a few straggling early morning commuters shuffling off the train like a weak wave of shamblers. The man adjusts his earphones and checks his phone, taking it out of his velvety coat. He unlocks the phone and checks his text messages.

 

“Just the Zombie”

 

A snake-like tongue darted out of his mouth and danced around his sharp teeth. His warm breath is visible to the eye. He drops the phone into his huge pocket and clasps the button shut. A car transporter train rushes through the station. And with it, The man disappears.

24