Chapter 64: The missing thorn
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64: The missing thorn

There are as many shifters as there are animals…

I run through the grasslands. The farmer who used me as a simple livestock chases after me, with a knife in his hands. I fart in his face, and end up unloading yesterday's hay on the sweet grasses. He screams, and then falls right in the dung.

Take that, Joseph! Just who enslaves a shifter, and makes him do farm work? I hope you… he gets up, and then uses overdrive to try and catch up to me. I kick him in the face, but he dodges.

The knife nears my hide, and I twirl around, to kick at him once more. I get his wrist, and luxuriate in his screams. Yet, I don't stand in there to mock him. For, any minute now, he is going to shift and…

A roar breaks the silence, and I see a bear as big as me, trying to run on three paws. Crap, he remembered that he is a shifter. I begin to run towards the forest once more. In his new form, Joseph won't be able to run for long. Bears are not wolves. Or so, I hope.

Now, you might be confused? It is ok, I am confused as well. Allow me to explain.  I am a Hero of Ultimate Fate, and a donkey shifter. Yeah, I don't know what whoever was placing me on this plane of existence was thinking. I mean, a donkey? What am I supposed to do, lay dung on the ground, for the demon lord to step in?

Anyway, I can't explain further. For, I will be entering the forest soon. And in there, I will be at a great disadvantage, because of the trees.

Joseph lunges at me, and I kick him in the snout. I hear something breaking behind me, but I don't stop.

We rush through the forest. The bear shifter, chasing after me, the donkey shifter. I do my best to not slow down, but the trees are real bumps in the road. Yet, they serve the same purpose for Joseph.

I allow myself some gloating, when he goes face first against a tree. Yet, I do not stop running. When I near a cave, I decide to walk past it. Yet, something tempting wafts from inside the cave. Despite my common sense, I enter it.

There is treasure inside! I turn back into a human, and then run, naked as the day I was born, around the gold pile. I wish I had a bottomless bag. This place is great!

"Hm, and who might you be?" A sultry voice comes from the darkness. I turn in the direction of the voice. There, on the center pile of gold and trinkets, is a naked lady, who has a silk blanket around her form.

I am just about to answer when I hear Joseph's roar. It is too late to bound out of the cave. So, I look at the lovely lady.

"I am not here," I yelp at her, and then go and hide in a corridor.

Still, I don't go in too deeply. I can hear Joseph make his way inside the cave. He, too, shifts when he sees all the gold. I can hear him laughing, and jumping around the gold. And then, something like a flamethrower is to be heard, and I can smell fried Joseph.

Oh, no. Just where did I go?

I feel a tap on my shoulder, and it is the same lovely lady.

"You do not wish for my gold?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"No? No! I just want to see the world. I am a Hero of Ultimate Fate, but that bear shifter enslaved me," I explain, and she places a finger on my lips.

"You will do," she takes a hold of my elbow, and begins to lead me down the corridor. I hear the splashing of water come from deeper inside the cave, and when we round the corner, I see them.

Women, playing in a pool. There are rocks in the pool, and the naked lovelies are either playing hide and seek around the pool using them as cover, or lounging on top of them.

"Sisters," my savior calls, and the women all turn towards her. "I found the father of our children!"

I can hear clapping, as my eyes go wide. The next thing I know, I am on the floor, and my pecker is getting wet. Am I in heaven?

"What is your name?" The woman who is riding me asks. Hm, this is one type of riding that I don't mind.

"Thorn," I say, as I place my hands around her waist. "And you?"

I stifle a moan, as she does a circular motion. The rest of the women are still in the pool, but they are into something like a line.

"Draconia," the lovely woman says. Funny thing, that. All of their names have to do with dragons. I wonder why?

Thorn is one of the missing Heroes of Ultimate Fate. People felt it, when he came to Florifel, but nobody ever saw him. At first, it was because Joseph, the demon lord, was using him as a regular donkey.

Thereafter, it was because he had to take care of his 58 children, all of which inherited their mother's dragon form, with a slight addition. They, and this makes more than one person consider them to be cute, have donkey ears.

The first batch of half-donkey, half-dragon shifters would do everything their father was supposed to, one quest at a time. And, when the next batch, an entire 100 shifters, made it out of their home, they will outdo their brothers and sisters.

And Thorn? Well, he would feel as if his story is a rip off from a movie he watched long ago. Not that he would complain. For, his alternative was to become sausages for Joseph.

 

 

1