Chap 2
2.4k 15 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Dominant Aura]
Allows the user to gives off a dominant effect and feeling on their prey.
[Submissive Aura]
Allow the user to gives off a submissive effect and feeling on their prey.
[Aura Adaption]
Allow the user to passively change their aura according to their situation and prey.
[Hand of Midas]
Allow the user's touch to give active and enhanced the prey's hormone as well as sensitivity
[Eye of Horus]
Allow the user to see a few seconds into the future of an action or movement
[Body Immunity]
Granting the user the body that resists many poisons, boosting 'endurance'

Well that morning was an hard morning to get by. Reading all of that made mah eyes hurt.

"Mum," I say, "Why is there a screen in front of mine eyes."-I asked her-"Well dear," She answered "You probably didn't have enough sleep, but you still have to go to school."

It turns out though, that when I politely asked it to go off, the thing will, but the contents of it I still already red. It were weird, why would I want to dominate or submissive to someone, mama told me to be the nicest I could to everyone, best relationship I could ever had is a friend to laugh at them stars above with at night, tho it is harder these days since it's foggier or something up there. I'd love a friend to count stars with.

Today I got my uniform back, it was a black coat thingy outside complimenting a white shirt inside, it was very hot I tell you that much. I stood before my mirror to see myself before time for school. I look like every traditional guy from ol Brit, black eyes and hair, look derpy when frowning and glare and look nice when smiling. Tall too I must add.

At school today, it was the first recess when sumthin pops up in front of my eyes.

New Quest Available: Seduce Mary Antoinette
Reward: 2 system points, one new hidden ability.

Now I do not know what it said first hand, but I do know seducing is something only people who love do to each other and it's a negative word kind of, and Mary Antoinette was the class rep who sat rite by me who I barely knew. So ain't no way I am going to do what they said. I took my chance to get her attention and said.

"Mary?" I spoke

"Um hum?" Mary took her eyes out of the paper, fixed her glasses before turning towards meh.

Aura Adaption activated
Domination Aura activated

A message appeared right in front of me eyes again, but one blink got it away this time, maybe it was not important because I didn't get no chance to readit.

"I think there's someone who likes to seduce you, I think you need to be careful now."

That was when I saw the girl jump right at her seat, the chair slid backwards so loud that  the whole class was staring at her, and me who were just sittin' dere.

"Y- Yes? Is that so… Jim… um~"

So she seemed unwell to may, sitting on her desk her eyes were having trouble open wide, it was twitching one side to another. Her posture was off too, she kept her arms right under her chest, leaning ever so slightly forward with two legs constantly shaking and rubbing the thigh against each other. Now I ain't no doctor nor certified CPR man, but she looked like a stroke to may.

Her desk were at the window mind chu, so when I decided to pick her up and rushes to the school infirmary as fast as I could, I may had slammed a few book, books or bookes down, but momma said life is worth more than items so I just said sorry and ran like hell! While I was carryin though, I can feel her hand around my chest and tummy which was weird, but her face was just getting red and redder and reddist so I didn't mind, she's probably very sick right now and the last thing anyone needed was judgement! The infirmary was across the school yard where people were playing football, not that cacao pod shaped ball that people play with hands, but the round ball with feet, football.

"Jim, careful!" She closed her eyes first.

Eyes of Horus activated

I carried Mary Antoinette on both my hands and a ball was coming straight at us. I didn't wanna me or her to get hurt now, so I looked at it and saw sumthin strange. There were shadows, what do yer call 'em, silouet? Silhouette! Of the ball travelling frontwards before the ball even moves there, I can see the future movement of the ball, so I knew where it was gonna headit and slam my head against it cus I knew for a fact my skull is harder than my nose.

"GOALLLLLLLLLLLL" 

I heard yelling and people cheering right after mah head hit, I thought they meant "go" like rushing me to the infirmary for Mary sake, so I did.

I got her onto a bed, is it a bed they called? And she asked me to close the curtains to which I asked:"Why?" And she replied "I am not sick, but I need you to do some things…"

Well if there's something I could do to help, I would be glad. I answered

She then held my hand. You are so strong, she says.  I rode a lot. I answered, thinking that was an appropriate response.

"I've never felt like that before… It was like my dream of meeting a man who could hold me all night long finally came true." Mary said some obscure thing. But it was broad daylight.

"Dom me daddy…" she muttered and whispered, looking at her bed.

Now here fellas I was confused as a Brit guy ordering street food across the globe in Africa. But yes I did hear all of that so I said back to her.

"Well, I think your father is a great guy. Be sure to love Dom more."

It was when recess ended and I worried I might skip class, so I told Mary the nurse gunna be here soon, imma head out if ur not actually sick. But befour that, I gotta made sure she well and safe, so I put my hand on her forehead for a temperature check. Holy moly it was hot!

Hand of Midas activated

"Kya… ah~"

She's having her stroke again, her entire lower body was shaking violently and almost like levitating upwards, while her upper body she hugged tight under her chest with eyes closed, I took her glasses out so she wouldn't break it while struggling, not knowing what to do next. But I am glad when the nurse shows up, I got her to take care of Mary and quickly went back to class.

"He rejected me… So cruel…"

Mary Antoinette seduced
Quest completed

"I want more mistreatment…"

Reward received:
2 system points
You have acquired [Ties of Fate]
Allow the fate of the user to be
entwined with possible prey
Thank you for choosing us.

49