Chap 3
2k 15 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That entire morning, I did not see Mary got out of the infirmary, she was so hot I think maybe she got the fever or sumthin. These days do be very hot, maybe that’s why Mary caught fever, so I asked the homeroom English teacher. Miss, when could we get air conditioning in this classroom? She said Jim, I would like for you to go ask the other class for more colored chalks please. And didn’t answer my question.

Well I did what I was told, as long as I could help I be very glad, I walked right to the next class to see people were studying some Math, and there was one girl who was struggling on the board for a question to “find x,” so I got my chalk by asking the math teacher nicely and asked him again sir, could I help her with her math, since I saw her sweating. He said of course, and I knew immediately what to do.

“Excuse meh.”

Ties of Fate activated

I tower over her, it seems, she was to my chest as most. Most of her head is covered by a dark cool hoodie, and her eyes were like them pandas in Korea. Anyways,  I look at the question, it was something along the lines of two a to the power of two add two b to the power to two equals x and find x. Boy was that easy, I took a colored chalk I just got and circled the x at the end, to make sure people see, I drew an arrow pointing out saying “found it”

But I just dun get it. Why do people laugh though, the teacher laugh so much his glasses fell out, the class below laugh so much one even sounds like them seals ye know, or they also be called “water dog” which was funny to me. But the girl next to me whom I tried to help, she was not laughing, instead she was frustrated and tried to push me away.

“I do not need your help... What do you people take me for? Get your stuff and get out of my sights.”

Her voice sounds very serious mind you, so I decided to take her advice and left.

Domination Aura activated.

The board appeared in front of me again, and I instinctively blinked, never enough time to try and read it. Next thing I know, I didn't even get time to turn around when her legs suddenly gave and she tripped sideways. 

Eyes of Horus activated

It was like time went slower, ye know? A silhouette appeared right on her path, and every teeny tiny little second that passed, she filled in the place of that silhouette. I jumped forward and grabbed her with my palm covering her head because I did not want her to get hurt.

slam

Next thing I knew, I was laying on the floor, I really needith to learn how to fall! The little girl, well, not little, but short and same age of me; was well in my arms and she was not hurt at all, just kind of sweating, panting and shivering because of fright, I know I had before when I almost hit a bus on my bicycle! She was okay which is good, but my head hit the hard floor below and I can smell iron, which is a substance in blood as I learned, so there must be blood, I can not see it now since my eyes are getting blurry, but I think it was my head that was pouring blood out.

The next thing I know, the girl with a frightened look, she yell loud before crawling out and some of her classmates carried me out towards the infirmary.

“Wait…” I tried to say that I didn’t get the colored chalk for my classroom, but my voice was weak. I did not fulfill mah momma words of helping everyone the best I could, I wish she is not mad at may or sumthing. At the infirmary tho, I got to rest, which was nice and all, it was an empty one so the nurse immediately got to bandaging me and rubbed sum ices on. When she left, I saw the same girl walked in with a disgruntled face, maybe it was because I made her got laugh at in class, another fail today which made me sad. But instead of scolding me like I thought. She slightly bowed down with her hoodie covering most of her hair to said.

“Thank you, that was very unnecessary of you.”

“Well ye should not say that.” I answered and continues on

“I do not want you to be the one with bandage and ice on forehead instead, so I did what I thought would help you the most.”

“I don’t think you should risk yourself helping people.”

“Why you think that?” I blinked rapidly.

“That’s my way of life, I don’t need anyone else, I don’t want any attention, I am emo.” She said with a slight lower tone.

“... Well, I like the cookie monster.” I answered.

Next thing I knew, her face was puffed up red like eating a carrot stick and stormed off. Which was strange, were we not talking about the same Elmo here? While I was deeply thinking, I almost went unconscious because of tiredness. I did not seem like normal tired mind you, my noggin was spinnin and my eyes were blurry. I thought I blink, but my blink lasted so long that when I opened my eyes again, a girl with long dark hair and beautiful round eyes was sitting on my belly, Mary Antoinette was drooling or something.

“Slap me… Jim” She said, "I want you to abuse me..."

“No.” I shook my head all confused, “Momma would be mad.”

Before I could tell her that she was making me uncomfortable, her hands started going up to may neck.

40