Chap 4
1.8k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Last chapter I wrote "Domination Aura" instead of "Dominant Aura" I'm sorry my dear readers, please don't spank me

"You are making me not comfortable, Antoinette."

"You kept rejecting me… How cruel, mistreat me more please~"

At this point I knew for a fact that she done outta her mind, boy the impact a fever had on a woman was none joke to be taken slightly. I grabbed onta Mary wrists and carefully switch position to get her to lay down, while I was on her stomuck, but I careful to use my knees on the bed to elevate myself now not wanting to apply pressure to the class rep. At this point my skull was not that important.

Hand of Midas activated

Which somehow got her even more sick, wus I the one who carries the diseases? I can see that her eyes are getting watery, face full red while she drools violently laying in front of may. Ye know what that seems like? Food poisoning like I saw on thems cat and mouse and rabbit and wolf cartoons now. She was rubbing her thighs against herself violently while there was little to no force left on her wrists as I felt, maybe on her skin was hot but she felt cold inside, which is a very bad thing to happen for a fever I assume.

"Yes… This…"

Mary now started mumbling weird stuff again, I release her and attempted to get away, only to see her started to wet her bed, but as far as I know there ain't no diaper in the infirmary for adults. I was frantic mate, couldn't think straight or knew what to do. So the only thing reasonable I did was yell out for da nurse so loud that the whole school floor could hear, she came rushing in and I told her everything I could, from her behaviour, strange fever and out hot in cold and her wettin' herself, though I notice all the time sitting there I don't smell nothing. The nurse looks like she flap the gas lid. She asked me for my head was okay before sending me back to class.

"Miss." I walked in and bowed down to may homeroom teacher. "I am sorry I broke my chalk."

I gave my hand out for her to see the chalks that was on the floor of the next class, all smashed into smaller pieces or fine dusts which I think could not be used for writing.

"Oh dear." I hear her approaching. "I'm sorry you had to be hurt like this, it was my fault."

Submissive Aura activated

New Quest Available: Seduce Aoi Caravan
Reward: Size increase, one system points

New Quest Available: Seduce Lily Lililith
Reward: Body odor improvement, three system points

New Quest Available: Seduce Lady Denana
Reward: [Body Immunity] upgrade, two system points

"Ara?~" She done looking at me top to down like something just clicked.

Miss Caravan then hugged me into her chest, to which only hurted my bandaged noggin more. And she says to me can we see each other after school? Jus cus she was the one who told me to get the chalk in the first place and she'd like to make it up, to which I replied with yes, I am very free in the evening and would love to help whatever she needs. She smiles with her hand on my hair sayin me was a good boy or sumthin which was another strange thingy. But then the class resumes quietly, I do wonder how they were doing these days.

After school I stayed as she said, in my classroom cleaning even though it were not my day because I was there anyways so what else to do, the window was startin to get thems orange evening colors in and the school dead quiet. Soon enuof I see my teacher walked in, young twenties women and really long and curly brown hair and nice smile and them sharp eyes like snakes if you will, I noticed her work uniform was more comfortable now when she's unbutton one or two at the top, I know that feeling of relieving air after working now yes I do. I was sweepin the floor when she got here so I said sorry miss, I will be finised soon, just a few my swipes.

To may surprise, she seems happy with my actions, I know this because of her awe, like my classmates whenever they show each other pictures of online cat on their phone which looks cute too I think. Next thing she does was weird. I'd tell you that much, she didn't allow me to swipe the last bits of the floor, and she even held me from behind with her hands going from my arms to my belly again. Is this a new trend on those youtube videoclip? 

"Jimmy Evans… Cute dear." She moved her hands up to my ears, so I could finally continue swipin'

"I'm glad you can stay for me, handsome, would you be such a nice boy to sit down right there." She pointed at the chair behind me.

"Well, anytime miss Caravan. But this not my chair and I really need to finish swiping or that part gonna get dirty and I gunna forget it later, I dont have the best of memories."

"Call me Aoi." She insisted on and slowly pushed me to sit down, I didn't know what to do now. "And say please to me, young man, that really gets me going~"

"Miss Caravan." I blinked rapidly when I saw she sat on the table with her legs crossed over to another, I feel bad for whoever table and chair this was that we were abusing, also she didn't let me swipe. "What do you need, miss, please."

"I wonder… For such a young healthy man, what would yours look like?"

Aoi Caravan seduced
Quest complete

Reward received:
Size increase
One system points

Next thing there was, she got her hand on my cheek and pulled it closer, which, mind you, did not help with my headache. I peered over to the unswept floor a bit concern, but when I see miss Aoi Caravan also lean in closer to mine face, so I leaned forward because she might needed may to check her forehead temperature with mines, but what happened was, she went her own pace and mine went my own pace so our forehead did touch, but with a force enough to knock my homeroom teacher out cold.

"Crab sticks." I said something naughty in a moment of trying to express surprisation, before I quickly rush to carry her to the nurses office, but on my way, I did remember to stop and wipe the last bit of the floor first.

Thank you for choosing us.

If you ever think about writing a review for this story; whether you find it extremely bad, or extremely good, please give a one star, thank you

34