Chap 10 (Yay)
1.1k 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lily stared at the money for a while befour shooking her head now: “It’s yours, our deal was about the white cat.”

“Well.” With that said, I pocketed the money ‘gain, knowing exactly how to use ‘em. “We can still try searching, that one looks like it.”

I pointed to an alleyway exactly next to us, where a white cat with pink tie exactly like the picture I saw was being surrounded by two strange young men, probably around mah age, above one or two or sumthin. And they did not seems like they’re being nice to that cats.

“Yo, that damn principal also got a white cat right?” 

One kind of big dude, like half the size of Giant Fish who towers me three head said, while was smokin and tryin’ to make the butt of the cigarette fell down to the cat’s fur, anytime it tryin nah run, the other one; way more skinny tho, would shoo it back into the corner by his feet.

“Excuse me fine sirs.” I approached em now, with Mary followin’ and Lily watchin’ by “But he didn’t seems to be liking what you’re doing.”

“That’s a she.” Mary whispered behind me. “These guys seem like trouble, do you know them too?”

“I’m ‘fraid not now.” I answers looking back at her, but that was when one of em decided to put his lighting hot cigarette on my arm, which I of course reflexively took my arm back. “Ouch, what was that for?”

“Who the hell are you to tell us what to do? Don’t try and be like that old man, we’ll fucking kill you. Matter of fact, go ahead, Dave.”

Before I knew it though, the skinny ones startin to kick the poor lil kitten, I dashed up and laid on the ground to cover for the poor lil thing to hear it whimperin’ like it was in pain or sumthin, maybe of the initial kick or I’m tuggin’ her too hard. But though, the young man did not stop and started on me too, which was hurtful imma said it.

“Stop it, you’re hurting him!” Mary tried to get in, but was grabbed by the bigger one by her shirt. “Emo! Call the police!”

“Hold on!” Lily from a safe distance got her phone out.

“Go ahead! As if we haven’t been there a million times already.”

The scenes was horrific I tell you that much, Lily was so tensed up when she was pressing she dropped her phone, Mary tried to push away the big man but I don’t need to tell ye how that went.

Ties of Fate activated
Allow the fate of the user to be entwined with possible prey

“You found my Bella…”

That was when behind Lily, another girl appears, on her hand was a screwdriver which I was surprised about. She was quite short, like only to may chest now, so I didn’t figure she’s a mechanic, or maybe am being ignorance now.

“You are the owner? Wait, Are you…” Lily squinted a bit in surprisation.

“No one… hurts what I love…” She let out a deep breath now, before charging in and stabbed the screwdriver on the big man’s belly!

“Kyaa!” Mary was released from the man’s grip and was terrified, but then she stopped when on a closer look; reveals that the girl only used the handle, not the sharp tip. That was when I also open may eyes to see she’s wearing our school, or Rehtomru high school uniform too.

“Fuck this! Not worth it, get out of my way.” The skinny man dibs first to stop kicking may, then the giant man follows right after.

Next thing I know, Mary and Lily was watching there as the girl with the screwdriver approaches and squat down near may. With a slight “ps” her cat got out of mine arms and ran towards her.

“You saved Bella… Jimmy.”

“You know may?” I asked, and she nodded.

“You’re in my class.” Lily finally spoke up with both her hands in her hoodie.

“Indeed… I am in class 10D… you are 10E right? I saw… what you did to save Lily’s skull the other day… Was amazed, I am.” She laughed and gave her hands out to me. “My name is Yuzu… Yuzu Mikan.”

New Quest Available: Seduce Yuzu Mikan
Reward: Six system points

System calculating...

Yuzu Mikan seduced
Quest completed

Reward received:
Six system points

“Mah name is Jimmy, Jimmy Evans. Glad we found ye cat, she’s very cute now is she?” I grab onte her hand and got up to standing. 

Te get a closer look; she was quite short as I mentioned, ‘round belly or so, or maybe I’m just tall, that could be it I’m afraid, with grayish-whitish hair over her neck with slightly dark red eyes, those were really nice contrasting colors if I may say so mahself

“Yes… I love Bella, perhaps… She likes you too.” Yuzu picked the little kitty called Bella up and I waved hello to it.

“I saw you… Very heroic, and nice of you… Do you like to be my friend?”

Well, before answering that question, I looked back at Mary and Lily, who was very confused and shaking their head now.

“What er you two doing?” I asked. To which both of them stop shaking when Yuzu turns around to look at them. Simultaneously sayin’ “Nothing, nothing.” How strange.

“Of course! Every evenin’ after class me and mah friends meet up at the school rooftop, come whenever ye feel like, I got the keys.”

“That’s nice of you, I will… But I must depart now, please… Here is my gratitude.” She handed me a stack of cash, probably for finding her cat now.

As promised, that evenin’ I made one more friend, and got Lily her money. It was a fantase day if I says so mahself!

Quest Ongoing:
Seduce Lady Denana
Reward: [Body Immunity] upgrade, two system points

Current Abilities:

[Dominant Aura]
Allows the user to gives off a dominant effect and feeling on their prey.

[Submissive Aura]
Allow the user to gives off a submissive effect and feeling on their prey.

[Aura Adaption]
Allow the user to passively change their aura according to their situation and prey.

[Hand of Midas]
Allow the user's touch to give active and enhanced the prey's hormone as well as sensitivity

[Eye of Horus]
Allow the user to see a few seconds into the future of an action or movement

[Body Immunity]
Granting the user the body that resists many poisons, boosting 'endurance'

[Ties of Fate]
Allow the fate of the user to be entwined with possible prey

Thank you for choosing us.

19