Chap 36. A Day of Naomi (2)
210 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The demonstrate that it's a real gun, Madam took a pillow and shot a bullet right into it to muffle the sounds so the neighbors wouldn't hear. Naomi simply nodded and clap when the pillow was penetrated and the bullet still travel deep into the floor below them.

whirrrr

Naomi then, like Madam Nedada required choose a random bullet on the ground, put it in one of the case and spin the cylinder like Madam Nedada suggested. Little did she know, it's very hard for her to win. Because the ex-mercenary perfected Russian roulette. The rules were quite different too.

"There are six holes, and when it come to your turn, you have to aim at yourself and pull the trigger, praying that in your turn there was not a bullet inside. I also will do mine, we alternate between each other until the bullet is out, the catch is... In my version, there are technically three turns for each of us, we could use one of those turn to instead shoot at the other person; only once out of three."

When Naomi put in the bullet, Madam knew exactly where did the bullet went even though they were sitting across from each other. When Naomi spin the wheel, three times at least, Madam closed her eyes and hear exactly where the bullet would be.

'Fifth shot.' She thought to herself after hearing 23 clicks, keeping a straight cool face, this would mean the person who shot first will get control the bullet, and she wanted that.

"Do you mind if I try it fir-"

click

Next thing Madam knows; and it shocked her, was Naomi staring her eyes directly into the hole of the gun and pulled the trigger without hesitation. She felt as if her heart dropped a bit.

"My my... So there was no way to tell if there's a bullet or not if looking down the barrel, now Naomi knows. Hahaha."

"Holy fuck- What if that was the bullet?" Madam asked.

"Then Naomi's very unlucky then, haha." Naomi answered with a smile, almost squinting with her gloves on covering her mouth.

[Shot| Available | Available | Available | Bullet | Available]

"Hmph... My turn then."

Regaining her confidence, Madam Nedada took the gun next and aimed it at Naomi's head, pulling the trigger to release the second shot, and it was empty.

click

[Shot | Shot | Available | Available | Bullet | Available]

"My my... Two shots have been aimed at Naomi, let's try the third one, haha. This is fun, Naomi's glad Naomi get to know you, miss Nedada."

"You should not risk the bullet towards you 3 times in a row like that." Madam, trying not to show any frustration to the fact that she might actually lose and die, kept a cool face, thinking about the fact that if Naomi shoots herself in this 3rd shot, it's Madam who's going to get the real bullet in the 5th shot.

"Hmm... Naomi thinks you're right, let Naomi tried." Naomi, still a cold face and a smile which concerned Madam, aim the bullet at the nurse and shoot a nice click

[Shot | Shot | Shot | Available | Bullet | Available]

The game went on, in the next shot, Madam had the only option to shoot herself, she acted a bit confused and afraid just so Naomi wouldn't think otherwise.

click

[Shot | Shot | Shot | Shot | Bullet | Available]

It was Naomi turn, the fifth turn aka the fifth shot, and she was holding the bullet.

But she already shoot at Madam in the third shot, so now the only option was to shoot herself. Madam showed no concern however, no excitement, regret or grief, like a poker game where she will let no one knows that she won.

click

BANG

[Shot | Shot | Shot | Shot | Shot | Available]

Blood came out of Naomi's, splattering some on the floor, towards Madam and onto her own nice black dress.

"..." Madam quietly stared at she wiped some blood off of her own face.

"My... It seems like Naomi accidentally scratched Naomi's forehead instead, haha. But the rule said Naomi didn't have to die, right?"

The bullet scratched through the skin and barely any flesh on Naomi's forehead, but there was blood streaming out into her own mouth... Self-provided iron she supposed, it was supposed to be extremely painful and hot, but Naomi managed to kept her straight face as ever. The young blonde woman, blue eyes and black dress simply put down the gun and started swiping the blood off too.

Jimmy Evans, the kid who effortlessly broke out of Madam's grip and reacted to her attack on Yuzu. Then there's Naomi, who listened closely to the rule and basically outplayed her, with a straight and annoying face as ever. Childhood friends, they said? Madam was intrigued, and only wanted to make them suffer or test on their body more.

"You win... You can use the bathroom or leave."

"Haha, thank you beauty Madam for offering, but Naomi thinks Naomi got to leave now. And Naomi did not win, Naomi loses, because the bullet was shot towards Naomi right? Naomi got so much chance for it not to but it did, haha."

Soon, Naomi left the apartment with the wound slightly covered up with some nice ol' bandage. The neighbor did not come and knock or ring which was pleasant since she did not have to answer any questions. But upon leaving Madam Nedada's establishment, it was noon and Naomi found herself walking down the street again, this time a pair of small hands dragged her in before pulling a knife, pressing the cold edge on Naomi's neck.

"Didn't... I already warn you... arrogant bitch...? You did not listen..."

3