Chap 37. A Day of Naomi (3)
275 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Didn't... I already warn you... arrogant bitch...? You did not listen..."

It was a girl with short white hair, barely just passing her neck, Naomi looked at the cold thing on her throat and looked at the red, glaring, hatred-filled eyes of Yuzu Mikan.

"My my... Naomi thinks Yuzu is misunderstanding something."

"Tell me... What am I wrong about...? You still laugh so bright... You still sticks around Jimmy... You still talk to him like normal... Why... WHY?"

With her hands shaking, Yuzu could not contain herself as her intrusive thoughts were taking over bit by bit as every second passed. The knife on her hand seems even more beautiful now... She only wanted to threaten Naomi and get her point, but why, why is that bitch is still smiling? Yuzu knew, she knew for a fact what intimidation looked like, she knew what face people put on when she get in their personal space with a threat like she did with Mary Antoinette by nail pinching her ear back then. But Naomi doesn't seem to be able to control her face, which was false! Because she did laugh before, and she moved her eyes, eyebrows and mouth occasionally. It didn't just confused Yuzu Mikan, it triggered her.

"My... Naomi won't be a problem to beauty Yuzu if Yuzu wanted to try and sleep with Jimmy, hahaha. Naomi's just going to watch because Naomi is not interested in Jimmy like that."

"You- You...!"

That would be the correct answer in this situation, but not in Naomi tone; absolutely not.

Next thing that ran through Naomi's upper arm, was Yuzu Mikan's rusty knife... It was not sharpened in a while, she deliberately chose this for a reason, she did not want to make any blood runs. But now, she'd wish she had the sharpest knife in the kitchen instead.

"Ouch... My my, Naomi doesn't enjoy that, haha. Does Yuzu?"

"Yes... I do..."

It was so rusty, old and blunt that when Yuzu forcefully pinned Naomi and got the knife to run across her arm, diagonally ten centimeters; only two of it shown blood running out.

"Grr.... Why..." Yuzu Mikan clenched her teeth while looking up at Naomi, who; despite having a literal knife running through her arm and possibly in very much pain with the fresh forehead wound, was unresponsive and just stared down. "HOW CAN I SEND A MESSAGE TO YOU?"

"My... Don't be sad, Naomi gets the message, Naomi won't ever try and take Jimmy away from beauty Yuzu, haha. But Naomi can not avoid him since, Naomi finds him entertaining."

"You- you arrogant- you— I'll kill you the next time I see you."

"My... Naomi wouldn't like that."

Yuzu then rushed away after she noticed some people started walking by the alleyway where they were, leaving Naomi with a small cut and blood leaking, where the young woman just simply wipe at it with her gloves and went on by her day.

"Just like old times... Right Jim?"

2