Chap 47. Old Friends
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, Naomi, Jimmy told me you were in town, what gust of wind brought you here?"

In a random house, a woman in her fourties are having a guest over, she had longer blonde hair, but a brighter shade than that of Naomi's and she was quite noticably frail and skinny.

"My my... Should there be a reason? Naomi is just really, miss you and Jimmy, that's all, haha. Time is all that Naomi have and, Naomi don't have anymore purpose anywhere else except, maybe heaven, haha."

"You're as special as ever, dear."

"My... You too, miss. Time has worn over on you, Naomi see, haha. The legend herself, undefeated for years, went to love and gave up her life."

The two were exchanging blows, but it did not seem like they were hating on each other at all, for one side was just trying to speak the way she knows, and the other knows to understand it.

"I heard Jimmy and you have been making moves again, I've been asked about you nonstop. Are you kids going to revive yourselves? Wings of Demon?"

"My my my... That's such an old title now, hahaha. Naomi and Jimmy doesn't call each other that anymore, Naomi think so, this town is so far from where we were." Naomi covered her giggling mouth with her gloves, but then she added.

"Naomi see that you are still hanging your trophies, miss. [World's Featherweight MMA Champion] 12 consecutive years. My, Naomi is so proud to be such a big part of your life, haha. But it's been 18 years, Naomi think you miss those days, is Naomi correct?"

"Just something to remember myself by, Naomi." The woman answered. "The tea's going to get cold, tell me how your life's been ever since Jimmy and I left our hometown, Naomi."

"My... It's such a long story spanning across so many worlds, Naomi is very, eager to tell you too, miss Evans... Or should Naomi say, Elizabeth Evans, Jimmy's mother."

0