CH4.4: That Terrible Idea Seemed Reasonable
152 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent made his way back with the cute elf from the tavern with the bronze manacles. The ladies from the mansions were great, but he wanted a friend with benefits. A member of the deposed royal family no longer under the thumb of the current regime would probably do anal. He kept his presence up most of the way back, which was exhausting. Learning to use it after only six days of manifesting it had been rough. Its effects were better and worse than he expected.

 

Presence was weird; one moment, he was surrounded by enemies; the next, the man he almost maimed for life laughed with him. Vincent shot the idea of a republic that had a shot to balance its budget and didn’t discriminate at all. Someone could not take government handouts and become a net taxpayer. But he wasn’t interested in getting political; he needed to rustle some cattle, start the elves and humans on riding horses, and plan out his attack on the goblins so far; he learned the name of their grand city was Ahab.

 

There were forums dedicated to honing presence, which included some source material. His presence was a crutch he would have to use until he gained some expeirence. Vincent practiced for 6 days and could turn his charisma boosting presence on and off.

 

Presence was a newly grown set of wings with many tiny muscles that he never used. It took time for his brain to get used to the new appendages. So far, he learned how to twitch them. He could do some crazy stuff depending on what manifested once he took enough black pills and or put in the hours of practice.

 

He stopped at his heavy metal door and searched his pants for his key.

 

“I’ve never seen a door like that in this city.” The elf said.

 

“You know my name; what’s yours?” Vincent asked.

 

“You are not quite a warbler, but I don’t want to hear my full name from you. Call me Cinder. And you haven’t distracted me from the door.” Cinder said.

 

This girl had a spine and nice juicy titties by the little dip he saw in her dress. Most elves had somewhat small breasts. This girl was stacking, and her hips were something else. Instead of the normal black hair of most elves, she was blonde. Vincent had a thing for blondes.

 

“It’s a steel door bolted to the building’s blackwood frame,” Vincent said.

 

“Blackwood grows in the forests near the Sorrow River. The wood has become magical properties thanks to the blood of countless elves.” Cinder said.

 

So, if he wanted to upgrade his bow, he needed to soak it in elf blood. That was metal as hell. Vincent chose not to share his thoughts with his new friend.

 

“Why haven’t any elves gone out to log it?” Vincent snapped his fingers as the answer came to him. “Oh yea, transportation. Dragging that many logs up here might be difficult. I’m guessing you can’t turn trees into mobile golems to drag heavy materials for you. Does that mean all mining goes by hand? Alright, let me ask one question. Why don’t any of you tame horses?” Vincent asked.

 

Cinder chuckled. “The gods would be quite wroth with us if we domesticated one of the most sacred animals.”

 

“I get that it’s a religious thing, but you’re missing out on an important resource. A horse multiplies the distance you can travel and the amount of work you can do. Plant magic is great, but come on, your people are starving.” Vincent said.

 

“The druidesses would say lives are worth the sacrifice to keep the unicorns free and happy.” He rubbed his cheek and sat heavily in his easy chair. He could clearly see the children starving in the street through the window. Vincent put his easy chair in this window for that reason. “Why don’t you move to a nicer part of town or cover the window with something nice?” Cinder asked.

 

“First, come here.” Cinder gasped as he pulled her down on his lap. Her big sexy ass felt nice and warm on his cock. He needed stress relief even if he wasn’t quite in the mood. “Ignoring reality is stupid. When something like this isn’t in my face, then it’s not really my problem. Living here in the muck with them really drives it home that I could be one of them if my situation had been different.” Vincent said.

 

Cinder wiggled her hips, and he felt her pussy heat up with only a little fabric between them. It was a nice feeling. Then, she gazed back at him, slowly flipped up her skirt, and moved her underwear aside.

 

“Maybe we can work together. There are things I want and things you want.” She wiggled her hips, showing off her panty-clad pussy, before slowly moving her panties back until she stopped. “I thought you had class,” Cinder said.

 

“I have a class, and it’s telling me to plunder your depths for all your worth, pour my seed into your pussy until your womb bloats, and sit a child of ours in a seat of power over this small city-state as its governor. Or maybe that is just my own desire. It is hard to tell where I end and my class begins.” Vincent said.

 

“Is this a poorly translated human idiom?” Cinder asked.

 

“Yes,” Vincent said.

 

The barbarian pulled out his cock and pressed it into her. She groaned at the tight-fit elf pussies were tiny and extremely stretchy. He loved it. Cinder was already wet and ready for him before he sank in, and she quickly adapted to the sitting position. Humping into a woman with the squat strength to lift a building helped.

 

He slid into her slippery wet slit and solicited a moan with every rub of her simmering g-spot. Every gliding thrust brought them closer to the edge, and then together, they would jump over for the next 10 hours. Vincent pounded into her and felt the woman’s cheeks jiggle under his onslaught. With every thrust, she clamped down.

 

“Human cocks are amazing. I think I love big human dicks.” Cindy said.

 

Vincent laughed and pounded her hard like she wanted. His presence was still going strong after he came inside her. He might get her pregnant, but Vincent wasn’t planning on being a deadbeat. For only 200,000,000 Stylish Points, he could grant the system to others.

 

The barbarian pulled her blonde hair and brushed one of her point ears. Cinder shivered, vibrating her pussy. Vincent purchased a pleasure bead, pushed her forward, and stared at Cinder’s tight little asshole. Her tiny ring of muscle tightened harder at his touch. He wanted it; elves were stretchy, and Cinder was into it. He started by licking a finger and rubbing her rosebud. The little bundle of muscles tightened in response, then relaxed.

 

“What are you doing back there?” Cinder asked.

 

When a man had sex, their IQ dropped. Terrible ideas seemed like good ones when a guy was horny. Cinder’s drooping ears and worried eyes looked too cute to his sex-addled mind. He licked the pleasure bead, then stuck it into Cinder’s butt. Her eyes widened, her cheeks reddened, and he turned it on.

 

“Do you like that?” Vincent asked.

 

Vincent found a rabbit vibrator and touched it to the side of Cinder’s clit. At the time, the toys were awesome. Cinder moaned and dropped. Vincent caught her and came while the pleasure beads buzzed in his elf girl’s rear.

 

He sighed while Cinder breathed quietly if unresponsive. He pulled the toys out of her and cleaned them in alcohol before wiping them down and stowing them away in a lockbox in his bag of holding.

 

For more chapters check out my patreon or subscribestar

3