CH5.4 Pounding Some Elf Ass
176 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild horses ran through a river bucking and playing, while the unicorns were more sedate and snobbish. The elves had clearly spoiled them. Nightmare stamped her hooves on the ground and flicked her mane, clearly trying to catch Vincent in the eye. She turned a side eye to him and whinnied. Other horses got excited and shared the cry. Vincent used his presence, feeling an energy normally contained within him reach out and spread wide until it became frail. He forced it back in until he was comfortable and held it there.  

 

At that point, he didn’t quite know what to do. He could feel them within his presence, especially Nightmare; after giving her a name, she seemed to ping off his presence. She felt like a little bundle of electricity dripping in shadows. The others were harder to determine.

 

Vincent searched through some forums and read through something called projection. It wasn’t the cool; I cast sword bullet projections from fate; no, he could project feelings to those touching his presence. So much lamer than blasting swords like a machine gun from an unlimited world of history’s best-remembered and embellished murder weapons. That would have been great and not exactly what he needed. If he could fire swords, then all problems would be full of holes.

 

He pushed out feelings, not the dirty ones or those better left buried until he was alone and watching sad movies. Nope, they were more like come with me for food and fun. Vincent projected his love of riding Nightmare, and his happy unicorn grunted in fondness. That let him know he was on the right track. She was getting some pills when they were available.

 

Some unicorns approached, jealous of the love between a man and their awesome unicorn. Nightmare was huge, faster than a racehorse, and magic; what’s not to like. Their envy allowed him to sell his feelings much easier. The normal horses came over following the unicorns, and then the entire herd seemed interested. Vincent turned to Nightmare, who happily swished her tail and preened as she led the herd back toward camp.

 

The sun was in the middle of the sky, and he hadn’t been ambushed. Vincent tried not to send any strange feelings through his presence and tightened it around the unicorns as much as possible. He had a blanket that transferred his feelings, but the further it spread, the thinner the connection. Fortunately, the envious big boss mares and stallions came in close, and he felt one bite him.

 

Vincent glared at the stallion grinding its teeth and trying to bite a chunk out of the barbarian’s leg. Nightmare kicked at the stallion, driving the brute with the pointy horn off. He was sure to have a bruise, but the pills had made him too tough to bite a chunk out of for an Uber horse. That was a definite improvement.

 

When the camp came in sight, Vincent was happy it wasn’t burned down. Hector was a great guy, and Vincent had already picked out which unicorn would be the elf’s. The bastard stallion who bit him would have the pleasure of being broken.

 

“Would you like it if someone rode you? This isn’t the way of Deus; the sky god would be ashamed of these heretics.” A loud elf yelled. “Riding is slavery. Don’t be a human.” More musical elf voices called out.

 

He put on his go-pro and quickly set up his Livestream while the druidesses repeated their chant.

 

A line of elves and men in their early teens to late thirties lined up to enter the camp. An elf wearing armor ran up to him, and one of the young unicorns shot forward, horn aimed to take out the recruit. Vincent snapped his presence with a sense of discouragement at the unicorn, and it stumbled before slowly turning back to the herd.

 

“Thanks, captain. I’m glad your back; we have a problem.” Vincent stared up at a group of mostly peaceful protesting female elves.

 

One turned to him, and then it was like a domino effect. The elves gave him disapproving looks before marching together. Vincent sighed and took out some rope. Cordage and the know-how to tie a proper knot for a lasso were extremely useful.

 

Roots twirled around the druid, becoming a lance that extended from her hand. Vincent assumed her goal was to jab him off of Nightmare’s back. It was a mistake. The druids moved in a mob, practically foaming at the mouth as they converged on Vincent.

 

He dismounted as the hoplites white knights took the lead, and the druidesses pulled back to let them attack him first.

 

Challenge 7 Timelimit 10min

 

Complete: Route the enemy mob

Rewards

5 C Red Pills

 

Complete: Take them down before any druidesses can run away.

Reward

5 C Blue Pills

 

Complete: Give Druidesses to your men

Reward

1 C White Pill Raise Meaning and Management. Those who eat the white pill can damage spiritual entities, and their forces will become more organized.

 

Vincent punched through the line, grabbed one of the druidesses, and hog-tied her on the spot. Then he grabbed the leafy shirt of a druidess and ripped it off her exposing her breasts. The white knights returned in time for him to free his bow. He jumped high in the air, and from that point, Vincent shot arrows through the legs of white knights.

 

The barbarian landed lightly like he was using wires and continued to shoot until nearly 200 white knight cucks were pinned to the ground. Some were armored in bronze plate, while others wore bronze pots and pans strapped with leather. A druidess ran for it, and Nightmare ran the woman down.

 

He walked through the small army of druidesses, holding them back with pure intimidation.

 

“The unicorns are clearly on your side; perhaps we have misinterpreted the situation.” A druidess said while the runner screamed while Nightmare chased her back to the group.

 

“Good; now that all of you are together, I can count,” Vincent said.

 

He counted a little over 108 women. Since he didn’t want the men to fight over the extras, he gave 4 to Hector and kept the other 4 for himself.

 

“There are over a hundred of us and only one of him; we can take him if we fight together.” One girl said.

 

Vincent moved and appeared beside the women.

 

Viewers: 892

Poll: What should I do with the Druidess that attacked me?

Let Go With a Warning 50 Stylish Points

Rape Ass 5 Stylish Points

Rape Pussy 5 Stylish Points

Rape Mouth 5 Stylish Points

Poll closes in 2 min

 

He ripped her clothes off, exposing her to the camera, and spread her ass to show off her cute pink hairless elf pussy and tiny asshole. Vincent moved to spread the woman’s ass with one hand and took pictures. The other elves stood frozen unbelieving what they were seeing. The white knights behind him yelled and screamed; one guy began pulling the arrow from his foot.

 

“Hey, guys, these protesting elves disagreed with riding horses; you know, that age-old form of travel we humans have done for millennia. Look at the guys; they tried to force their way when the shit falling out of their mouths didn’t work. Pathos doesn’t stand a chance against Logos until pussy is involved.”

 

Vincent turned the camera back to the Druidess. The black-haired girl came dressed in white paint and dark eye shadow. The roots wrapped around her body, and she tried to stab him but failed to pierce his skin. Time had made him ridiculously tough. While the wood was sharp, it didn’t have the piercing power to matter. Vincent held the Druidess down with a foot on her back. The others didn’t dare try their luck, even in an awkward position. The time on his Livestream had barely hit 5 minutes before he took out the white knights. It was 9, and the poll was close.

 

 

Viewers: 1536

Poll: What should I do with the Druidess that attacked me?

Let Go With a Warning 50 Stylish Points

Votes: 50

Rape Ass 5 Stylish Points

Votes: 400

Rape Pussy 5 Stylish Points

Votes: 356

Rape Mouth 5 Stylish Points

Votes: 144

Poll closed

Stylish Points Earned: 7000

 

“Assholes have it,” Vincent said before pulling out a bottle of lube and pouring a good amount on his cock before shaking it to ensure it was all on the bottom. Then he jammed it in her ass before squeezing.

 

The elf druidess screamed. “What are you doing to me?”

 

A steady stream of lube poured out of her beyond-tight asshole. “Don’t worry, elves are stretchy.”

 

“Don’t just stand there; someone do something.” The elf said.

 

His presence might have had something to do with the mob refusing to help out their fellow elf. Vincent more or less vetoed any chance the Druidess he retrained had of getting freed. But, on the other hand, his presence was empathic, letting him express his feelings well enough. Mobs were their emotions, and he emoted that this Druidess was about to get what she deserved. Maybe they would cheer when he pushed in.

 

Vincent pulled some pleasure beads out of his bag of holding and stuffed them in the girl’s snatch. She gasped when he turned it on. She kicked her legs and tried to fight it until he pushed his presence into her. She was terrified, turned on, and felt betrayed that no one would help her. He grabbed her by the ass, and she felt like an unstoppable monster had her.

 

He pressed his cock against her backdoor, and she screamed as he tapped at it. It was always polite to knock before entering, after all. She tightened as much as possible while he fed pleasure into her. There was a slight pain as he pushed in deeper and held back at the feeling. Vincent had no idea what everyone else felt as he lost fine control over his presence. There was a good chance they all felt their assholes getting stretched. Feedback loops were interesting.

 

Vincent pressed again, and this time when she felt him press against her, she relaxed a little. The pleasure she felt from the buzzing and his dick bounced between them and everything caught in his presence. That was something he would have to get a handle on. The lube helped, and he fit the tip of his dick in her, which felt amazing. He picked the girl up off her feet, and she freaked out while he wanted to bring her closer to him.

 

After a little wiggling and using her weight to slide all the way in, her ass flexed. She tightened and shook, wiggling for every thrum of pleasure between them. Suddenly this punishment was more of a reward. On the other hand, who wants to be fought the entire time they're having sex. Willing always feels better. Vincent made sure to pull his presence only to the druidesses and thoroughly fucked her elf ass.

 

He pumped into her hot tight hole as she clenched and shuddered. Then he came, and she came in the middle of the noonday sun in the middle of summer. Vincent pulled out of the Druidess as his cum dripped from her asshole.

 

“You’re the real asshole for making the only right option ten times more expensive than any other.” A comment said on his Livestream.

 

“Or you’re too much of a cheapskate to do the right thing when it counts,” Vincent replied.

 

For more chapters check out my patreon or subscribestar

2