[2] Crocodile meet a girl
411 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My routine like now is just killing the nearby monster and eating their mana crystal. After that i just sleep for 6 day. it was tiring to walk in my 4 feet to defeat some monster . I was able to reach level 10 pretty fast. And system shop was opened for me as for reaching level 10.

[System Shop]

[GOLD: 789]

[Healing Potion D: 50]

[Mana Crystal E: 10]

[Skill Share EX: 100]

[Skill Detect EX: 100]

[Regeneration C: 200] 

[Telepathy EX: 200]

[First Person Perspective EX: 200]

All of these item are useful. although i probably don't have any use for healing potion since i have no arm to use it after all. So i bought the Skill Detect and Regeneration. And bought 10 Mana crystal as well to boost my level. I gained 3 level from eating the 10 mana crystal. Totaling my level to 15.

[Race:Crocodile]

[Level: 15]

[Skill: Gluttony EX, Ability thief EX, Beast roar D, Regeneration C, Detect EX , The Chosen One EX ]

[Health: 1500/1500]

[Strength: 91 ]

[Defence: 85]

[Mana: 50/50]

[Speed: 45]

My status was increasing pretty fast. I can feel it taking effect when my bite able to destroy the enemy whole body in one bite. As usual i was hunting the monster in my area. When i detected 3 Human walking in the road. It seem like the human are talking about something. So i began eavesdropping on their conversation using my new skill First Person Perspective.

"The Area monster began decreasing faster than i though. I didn't not even encounter any monster on my way here. I suspect there are higher rank monster in the forest"

"You are right. The only way that the population is decreasing. It either of Mass Hunting or Higher rank monster. But mass hunting is too impossible. The monster in this area is way too strong for newbie or even veteran to defeat"

Huh, a high rank monster? Aren't you guy referring to me? 

"This could be a problem. We need to report this to the guild and dispatch a scout team to check what going on here"

"Yes sir. We will carry your order"

The 3 man left in a hurry. No way if i was identified by a high rank monster. Then everyone would go for my head and i can't live peacefully! I was hoping if i can marry another crocodile if they exist. I can't stay with my whole life without a girl! I decided to keep my presence low to avoid being seen. I hunted less monster this time so they wouldn't noticed a single thing. I learn that monster can respawn by themselves so this is a exp zone for me. As usual i got out of my safety area and hunted 6 instead of my usual 15+ monster. Raising my level by 2 again. Until i stumbled upon a scene between a little girl and 2 bigger muscular man with a fat looking man between them.

"Catch the girl! She will be worth alot if we sell her to the auction."

"Yes boss!"

The 2 bigger man began walking to the little girl on the ground shaken with fear.

"Stay away! Mommy help me!"

The girl was crying with tear out and screaming.

"Sorry but your mother is dead. We killed your mother because she was disobedient to us so we killed her and throw her body to the fire. Now little girl why not come with us. Or you wanna become like your mother?"

The big man began grinning. The girl was crying while screaming.

"Stay away! I will never follow you! You people killed my mother"

The man began laughing uncontrollably.

"So what? we can just force you to come with us"

The big man grab the girl arm forcefully. The girl cried even more due to the force.

"Come with us little girl. Be obedient or you will end up like your mother."

" STOP! I WILL NEVER!"

She was slapped real hard by the big man.

"You girl better learn some manner!"

The girl finally stop talking and walk with them to the cart.

I decided enough is enough and came out of the bush to confront them. The Sl*ve trader spotted me. 

"There a monster here! Help me you mercenary!"

the big man get their gear to try to fight me with their armor and sword ready to face me.

[Small dude]

[Race:Human]

[Level: 6]

[Skill: Mana Slash F, Sword Aura F, Strengthen E, Asshole EX, Pervert EX]

[Big dude]

[Race:Human]

[Level:7]

[Skill: Mana Slash F, Sword Aura F, Strengthen E, Asshole EX, Pervert EX]

The big man began looking at me cautiously. The trader run to get inside the cart for safety 

"This is a unidentified monster! We need to stay cautious brother!"

"Okay bro!"

I launched at the mercenary. The brother jump at my attack and began to attack at the same time. 

"Let's kill this monster. Who know if it a rare one!"

The short one lunged at me first but i dodge it and bite him in return with all of my strength.

"Big bro! help me! It hurt so bad"

"Wait for me! i will help you"

I decided to do the death roll on the young one. He stumble on the ground as he roll like a fan quickly. There was blood everywhere as i roll even faster. Eventually his arm actually got dismember. The young one scream in pain as the blood spew out from his used to be arm.

"AHHH IT HURT!"

The young one spin on the ground the pain was unbearable for the man.

"How dare you a monster hurt my brother!"

The big brother tried strike my tail but i knock him off with my tail full force. He was launched to the ground. I lunged at him again with my full force. The brother tried to block it with his armor but it was broken from my jaw force. I perform the death roll on the big brother instead. Causing the big brother body began spinning violently with my movement. The brother body was filled with blood flying everywhere landing on the surrounding area. The scene was very gruesome to look at. The young brother look in shock.

The big brother tried to fight back but eventually lost strength to do so unable to do  anything to me. Eventually he stopped moving.

[You obtained 100 Gold for defeating a bad guy]

[You gained 1 Level!]

[You obtained a skill]

[Strengthen D: Boost Attack based on rank]

[A title was granted upon you!] 

[ Monster Justice]

[Rewarded to whose fight over evil]

[Strength +10, Defence +10]

The younger was crying to see his brother died. Began gathering all of his strength on his sword to strike at me. The sword slash just got bounced off instead from my impenetrable scales. The young one look in despair as i began to walk to his direction with my body full of blood.

"God Save me!!"

I bite his body hard enough to make his rib bone break. He died as well with his big brother.

[You obtained 100 Gold for defeating a bad guy]

[You obtained a skill]

[Mana slash D :Unleash 3 Mana slash at enemy on the direction you are facing ]

The trader look in shocked through the window to see the 2 mercenary lying on the ground dead. I began walking to the cart. The trader was even more scared.

"You! Get out and distract that monster!"

He forcefully make the poor girl out of the cart as he tried to escape from the other door.

"Please no! NO!"

The girl was pushed out of the cart. the girl freeze in shock seeing my bloodied crocodile body. The girl got down to his knee accepting her fate. Until surprisingly the monster ignore the girl and goes for the trader. The girl was super confused at this. And the trader was screaming out of his lung.

"GO AWAY! YOU MONSTER!"

I shook down the cart until it fall over with the trader trying to run away from me. I out speed him and killed him on the spot. 

[You obtained 100 Gold for defeating a bad guy]

[You obtained a skill]

[Trading D: Increase the chance of successfully trading ]

The skill i got from killing the trader is useless. While the from the 2 mercenary was useful.

I began walking to the girl after i killed the trader. She has alot of bruise on her body as she froze. I forgot i can buy the healing potion from the system. I also bought the skill Telepathy in order to speak with her better. A healing potion appeared from nowhere and land infront of me. The girl was confused where did the potion came from.

*Drink this little girl. You need to be healthy*

The girl was shocked to hear my voice inside her head. She began talking while she is still scared of me.

"You can talk?" 

*Yes i can girl.*

I speak in a calming voice. The girl speak up the potion while still looking at me and began drinking it. The girl has some characteristics of a wolf. Her eye has two fluffy ear with a wolf tail behind her. The girl drunk all of the potion in one swoop. She was happy now.

*It seem like my job is over now. What your name little girl?*

"My name is uh Mizi. What is your name monster?"

I think for a while. I didn't have any name because it was not important. I decided to take out croco from the name.

*My name is Diles. I gotta go now. Be safe on your journey*

I goes back to the forest where i live until the girl grabbed my tail.

"Can you take me with you? I don't have any parent or a place to live. I afraid i can't defend myself too"

Mizi face was filled with tear. I took pity for her and take him with me.

*Yes you can. Follow me then*

"Ah okay"

"Thank you for your help! I would have died there"

*I just did what i felt right*

The girl began following behind. My body was way more bigger than her. My body is bigger than the big man from earlier. I decided to take a look at her.

[Mizi]

[Race: Beastman]

[Level: 3]

[Skill: Summoning Magic [Locked] , Tamer [Locked], Magic sword [Locked], Magic Aura [Locked] ]

It seem like Mizi talent is locked behind her level. I guess i gotta help Mizi get some level now. 

*Can you cook?*

"Yes i can! Infact i was the best cooker in my household!"

Mizi was excited upon hearing the word Cook.

*Great. Cook some meat for me. Im hungry*

"But Diles, I don't have any utensil to cook"

Ahh i forgot i about utensil. How should i get one? Should i cut down a tree to make a pot and spoon?

*I will get the utensil later. Let's me make you a house so you can live*

"Okay Diles!"

Mizi patiently wait for me making her a house. Although it hard to carve it right. I still succeed on making the house. Although it may not be the beautiful house it was still liveable for someone like Mizi.

"Thank you Diles! I will pay my soul to you!"

[Familiar Contract]

[Mizi has decided to pay her soul to you.]

[Mizi will obtain your blessing if you accepted it. Enchanting the contractor strength and inherit part of your skill.]

[Yes/No]

I picked yes. Mizi was jumping very happily when i accepted her request. It was cute seeing her jump like that. With this she can defend herself now. Im not sure if she can inherit my EX Skill.

[Crocodile Blessing: Obtained through a contract from Diles.]

[ Strength 20+ Defence 20+ Mana 10+ Speed 10+ ]

[A portion of your skill [EX Not included] was transfered to the contractor] 

And that how a story with Beast girl begin with a crocodile.

11