Chapter 51 – Jealousy
219 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Do all the women of Haven walk around naked all day?" Sena asked quietly as she walked behind Sol. She watched Sol smirk.

"This isn't naked. We wear more clothing while around humans like yourself, but when in the presence of the goddess, or the Empress, our clothes often become 'tattered'." Sol said, and shivered. "Ah, the Empress has grown in appetite to be so much like the goddess, we never know when she'll just take a bite!" Sena frowned slightly.

"Take a bite?"

"You think in limited terms, Sena." Sol said with a grin. "Those of Haven do not die, nor do we bleed. Our flesh regenerates as soon as we wish it to. Also, pain and pleasure are a part of our natures. When the Empress 'takes a bite', we more than enjoy it. We love it." Sena blushed brightly.

"I didn't know." She said quietly. "So those longings we have? Are they natural?" Sol laughed gently.

"Our people have suppressed their natural robust sex drives for thousands of years. As a result, we often seek more complicated means of release." Sol said with a smile. She was once mortal, and the love of her sisters was quite energetic, and sometimes exactly like it was on Haven. Raging lusts. Pain and pleasure, and pleasure from pain. Dominants and submissives.

The Asmarian people had to suppress their natural lustful nature in order to dominate the world they lived in. When the Digallans invaded and assimilated the Asmarians, it was realized that they had let go of their strong self control, and moved away from what made them strong enough to rule the land.

"And the Offering?" She asked, while her squad of five that followed along also listened intently.

"The method of sacrifice." Sol said. "A sacred time for those from Haven, and those of the temple." Her tone dropped all pretense, and laughter left her voice. "I will not cheapen it for you. In one day, the Empress has tasked the Elorshin, the ones who would become her Shadows, to instruct the Vhaac, and the Death Squad." Sol turned towards them slightly.

"The lessons will be brief, but enough to understand what your first requirement will be." Sol stopped and turned around completely. "Once you undergo your Cleansing, you'll begin to understand the Offering, and the beauty of it. Once you understand the gravity of the Offering, and what it means for each of you, someone will be given the blessing that all of the Shadows, and the Empress's servants, all wish they could have."

"One of you will have the Empress's first time. Her first time sending her goddess a member of the temple. This First will only happen once." Sol rolled her eyes. "You have no idea how jealous the Shadows are of you right now." Sol turned back to the hall of the initiates.

"Of us? But we are not even acolytes yet." Sene said.

"True, but your devotion is big enough to push you to travel to the Great Temple, across the desert that claims at least one of your sisters on every trip. This is your faith, and it has the Empress's attention." Sol pouted.

"The Shadows are not the only ones who are jealous."

 

* * *

 

"Empress." Nuri said as her flesh enveloped the smaller, but far more powerful being, and she felt a sense of hunger invade her senses.

"I can't help it, Nuri." Lena said softly, and opened her mouth. Her teeth slowly scraped Nuri's skin, so the larger woman smiled, and pressed her face into her chest. She murmured as her teeth slowly sank into her skin.

"No matter how hungry you are, you always transmit your need to us, Empress." Nuri said, and kissed the top of Lena's head. "This need is our intimacy, and our food." She said. Lena's arms snaked around her hips, and held on firmly. Her legs wrapped around Nuri's upper thighs, and held on with a fair amount of strength.

Her hunger grew stronger, the noises she emitted turned decadent, as she slurped and bit a mouthful of flesh. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful, and she only stopped to look up into Nuri's eyes.

"I'm so hungry, Nuri." She said with a whisper. "I need you now." Nuri smiled gently, and was rewarded with more ravenous hunger. Lena opened her mouth wider, and took larger bites, reveling in Nuri's tasty flesh, and her surrender.

Kyrie appeared in the corner of the bedroom, and watched with a small smile. She saw Lena get more frantic, but not with physical hunger. It was a need to consume, to assimilate, and to own.

Lena moved down her body, and ate her right down to her bones, only to shear through the bones of her legs, and her hips. Nuri was ecstatic as the Empress lost her mind as she ate her.

Nadya sat beside the goddess, and watched with a pout on her lips. Kyrie bent down and whispered in her ear.

"It will be your turn soon enough, dear Nadya. Don't begrudge your friend this gift." Kyrie said softly.

"Gift?" Nadya turned. "Is she...."

"Watch, my beautiful servant." Kyrie said. As Lena took her final bites of Nuri's skull, she watched as the Empress pulled Nuri's core out of her mouth, then slowly sucked on the surface until it faded.

"Now, you belong to me." Lena said and put the core back into her mouth. Her cheeks puffed up for several seconds, and she took the now white core back out of her mouth. She gently put the core on the bed, and blew a white mist onto the core. Nuri's body slowly reformed.

"See what I mean?" Kyrie whispered. Her eyes smiled brightly, as did her lips.

She was quite happy for Lena, and Nuri. This was not her first servant, but the first one she felt herself capable of directly changing, and giving life to.

Nuri, the First one she changed personally, and was able to reform, had a special place in Lena's heart. Syl was her first to assimilate, and give life to, but Nuri was the first one to be reformed.

Nadya was stunned. In front of her, she could see Nuri reform into the woman she once was. Tall, robust, plump, but also quite attractive. Gone were her insecurities, and all her doubts.

"Wow." Nadya whispered softly. "I almost forgot how beautiful she was without any influences changing her appearance." Kyrie smiled gently at the woman now recovering on the bed, and her Lena who snuggled in to her side.

"The Empress just gave her confidence." Kyrie sighed. "Lena ate her down to her soul core, and removed almost all her mist from Haven. All she has now is Lena's mist. It was a big investment of power, but it showed Nuri how much Lena enjoyed her presence, and how much she loved her. Nuri has forgotten that it was never her body that attracted the attention of Nikki, nor her lovers within the temple." Kyrie smirked.

"It was always her heart, and that can never be contained by her body."

 

7