Chapter 53 – Poor Soil
202 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"You really are like her." Gallae said as she ran her fingers through Lena's hair. Her lips smiled gently as she exhaled a gentle stream of white light which slowly soaked into Lena's skin.

"Not surprising. You've chased after her for thousands of years, and only now does your body allow your spirit to grow strong enough to keep a body alive." Gallae pursed her lips.

"I wonder what changed this time." She leaned down, put her lips to Lena's ear, and gently blew a soft wind onto her skin. The wind was pure white light, an energy source so pure, it could burn the surface of a living planet clean of all life.

Lena's ear and Gallae's lips made a perfect seal, while veins rose up all around her ear, and pulsed with power. Gallae's gentle stream strengthened, and the lines thickened as more energy slipped into her soul form.

Gallae lifted her lips several inches, the light still flowing between them, and let her tongue slide out of her mouth those six inches. She grasped Lena's head, and pushed downward, pushing her pulsating tongue into her open ear. Soft wet sounds flowed from her ear as Gallae's tongue pushed and pulsed deeper into her consciousness.

"Ah." Lena said softly as the gap was closed between them.

No one could see what Gallae did, nor could anyone ever understand. This was not a human body that Gallae violated like that.

It was an intimate violation, a forceful invasion of her spirit form, a dream made real in the void, that could experience emotions, events, and react just like a human body could. The light was Gallae's power, or a visual representation of it, and her tongue was merely a method of depositing something important within Lena's mind, and her spirit.

Gallae's throat bulged outward and flattened again each time Lena moaned a little. The bulge grew larger every few seconds, like something large had attempted to be inserted into Lena's mind.

Lena groaned as the bulge in Gallae's throat now rose from her belly, and seemed to pass from elder god to child. Once it had passed between them, the light continued to pulsate and flow into Lena's body, until the pressure softened several minutes later, and the veins receded once again.

Gallae slowly lifted her lips and gently pulled her tongue from Lena's ear with a soft suction noise heard the entire length.

"It will take a long time for you to assimilate all that energy, my little Lena. That was also a gift you will eventually need as you grow up, and put down roots." Gallae smiled softly down at the seemingly young sleeping woman.

"My daughter has waited a long time for you to grow in the soil you were planted." She swept a lock of hair out of Lena's eyes. "But I guess you waited equally for each other." She pursed her lips.

"Go. She waits for you on Imera, in that old temple of hers." Gallae waved and pushed Lena from her dream state, and back to the waking world.

"No matter how many times I need to replant her, Kyrie always manages to find her again. You need to grow stronger, baby." She whispered and closed her eyes.

"Your Kyrie grows sadder every time you need to be replanted due to poor soil." Gallae shuddered a bit, and started to grin.

"Imera, you naughty thing. Making me think like that. I must visit you again, for thinking that way." Gallae disappeared from the void, and reappeared in Imera's throne room.

"Let's try not to destroy an entire island this time, love." Gallae said as she changed into her 'adult' form, and phased into Imera's chest.

The volcano that erupted in the Great Desert was far from any inhabited area, but the plume of smoke could be seen for hundreds of miles in all directions.

It took an entire week for Imera to let off all her steam.

 

* * *

 

Lena contentedly laid beside Nuri, who was still snuffed out like a candle, but Kyrie and Nadya quietly watched her as she woke up. She turned, and smiled.

"Good morning." Lena said with a soft smile, and rolled over on top of Kyrie. She hugged her hip firmly.

"Did you sleep well, Empress?" Nadya asked tentatively.

"Yes." She said and kissed Kyrie's chest. She peeled the soft leather away from her reddish golden skin, and licked her flesh like a cat might. "Have the Vhaac been taught about the Cleansings?" She asked.

"Nikki and Hannah have come back to the temple to teach them." Lena lifted her face.

"Why hasn't Sol taught them as I asked?" Lena said, her confusion obvious. Sol rarely gave her trouble, and only when she was affected by her lusts.

"Um, the Shadows devoured her. Bones and all." Kyrie said with a wide grin. Lena blinked.

"They devoured her?" She asked. She rolled her eyes. "Did I leak again?"

"Not just leak, Empress. All the ones who participated were able to bite through her bones. At the end, when Valina ate her head, she held out the core, and it went to Haven." Nadya said. Kyrie grinned.

"And I didn't send her there." Kyrie said smugly.

"Then did Rachel take her home?" Lena asked, her eyes wide and sincere. Kyrie grinned.

"No, my little love. You did." Lena blinked. "You guided the Shadows to devour her, with such abandon and hunger, Sol got to experience something no one else ever has. Fear of being destroyed, yet excitement and raw lust so abundant that it drove all involved to lose their self control. Not only did Sol love it, but so did the Shadows."

"Oh." Lena lowered her eyes for a minute or so. "Does she have my mist?" She asked.

"No, as you don't have the strength, or mental presence to guide Others to do your work. Only Nuri and Syl are your full time servants. Valjhana is only half. If the Shadows who were involved were your people, they might have given her the mist to transform." Kyrie smiled, and hugged her.

"You're growing stronger, my little Love. You can take your own throne soon." Kyrie hugged her tightly, but was firmly pushed back.

"You are my goddess! I don't sit on any throne without you beside me!" She said, her eyes reflected an inner anger. Kyrie smiled and lightly kissed her lips, which made her purr a little, and close her eyes.

"An Empress must have a throne in order to rule beside her goddess." Kyrie said, with no hint of dissatisfaction, and she spoke as though she would accept no argument. "My little love must rule beside me. Only you are worthy of that role." Lena pouted a little.

"Okay." She said in a small voice as when Kyrie flexed her authority, she always felt a little thrill shoot through her body. She loved Kyrie to distraction, and even when she was a child, those emotions were still strong. Though they are also familiar, and warm, she didn't understand them as she was still mentally immature.

"Will we have children in the future, Kyrie?" Lena asked as she looked into her eyes. Kyrie felt her own spiritual center fluctuate, and a strong desire to actually see Lena's flat abdomen swell outward and fill with her god seeds.

She looked down at Lena's body, and lightly ran her hand over Lena's flat lower belly. She felt a thump within her chest as that desire became stronger.

"Maybe, Lena." She said quietly. Now that Lena had put the idea within her mind, she wanted to see it come to fruition. Kyrie slid downward, and hugged Lena's hips, and kissed her slim belly. Lena's eyes flashed briefly with an inner white light.

"I wouldn't mind us having a whole pantheon of well behaved, and properly raised children."

 

8