Chapter 57 – The Key Is In Her Hands
183 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Sol felt that something was different, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Both Nuri and Syl had found her moving around the temple and eagerly encouraged her to go back to that tower where the Vhaac devoured her.

Since Sol was not unwilling, she accompanied them both to the tower and laid down again. Syl and Nuri laid down on either side of her, kissed her warmly, and sucked on her nipples.

Syl was a little unwilling to bite Sol, but Nuri was not restricted. She desired Sol quite a bit, and since she felt the Empress's power within her, she put her mouth down and started to close her mouth. She heard a groan.

"It hurts." Sol said. "It actually hurts." Nuri stopped, and released her flesh, teeth imprints now in her skin. They both felt a presence.

'Ladies. Things are different for all of you now.' Lena said, and sighed a bit. 'The goddess enhanced your pleasure over the pain, but mine is still there.' Sol looked confused.

'Why, Empress?' Sol asked quietly.

'Because I lack a lot of mist, unlike the goddess. My power will pass between the three of you, but from now on, you must be more mindful of damage.' Sol frowned slightly.

'Does that mean our life of intimacy is over?' She asked, a little upset. Lena smiled.

'Not at all. It just means you'll need to be more worked up in order for the pleasure to overwhelm the pain. The bites won't work you up. The intimacy will.' Lena licked her lips.

'Ladies, dominate Sol properly. Once she is subdued, have your way with her. Bite her. Eat her. Do what comes naturally. But only when she pulls you in to bite her. That's when you'll know she's ready.' Lena pulled back, and the three ladies looked at each other cautiously. Syl bit her bottom lip.

"Sol, I don't want to hurt you. I once hurt Nuri, and she became hollow inside, all the while, she looked full on the outside." Nuri pursed her lips.

"But Syl, you heard the Empress." Nuri said firmly. "Sol needs to be dominated." Syl blushed a bit. "Stand up and sit on her face. Let her pleasure you. There is enough rope in this tower room that I can restrain her, and properly dominate her." Sol's face heated up, and she felt a longing grow within her. She looked over at Syl.

"Do as she says." Her eyes looked at her with desire. "Let me pleasure you. Dominate me by holding down my hands while you sit over me." Syl's eyes firmed up.

"If that is what you need, I can do that." Syl licked her lips and lowered her mouth to firmly suck on Sol's nipple. She bit it, but did not bite through it. Her breath came out through her lips raggedly.

"I can't wait to taste you, Sol. You were always beautiful, and I really want a bite." Sol felt more desire run through her belly.

She was well on her way to being devoured.

 

* * *

 

"Sigh. It seems I didn't put enough pleasurable sensations with the pain to balance them out." Lena said. She looked at Kyrie. "How did you do it? Make it so they could even enjoy being eaten?"

"I made them like me." Kyrie said with a smug look. Lena blinked, and lightly swatted her shoulder. She sighed a bit, then looked at Nadya.

"Maybe I just need to properly explore an Other, not just devour her." Lena said quietly. Soon, Nadya was on her back with both Lena and Kyrie looking down at her.

"E-Empress?" Nadya stuttered a bit. Lena covered her mouth with her own, and started a leisurely exploration of her entire body, from the inside out. She even moved her consciousness, her dream self, within Nadya's soul core, and explored her limits.

'Mm, you are quite pleasant to explore, Nadya.' Lena said softly. 'It feels like there is a loop from your pleasure center to your pain center. Your consciousness revolves the pain through your pleasure center, so it feeds into your arousal.' Lena murmured a little.

'I didn't want to override your natural senses given to you by Imera, but this is a part of you now. I should not mess with my servants, and their desires. Maybe I should let it feed into the pleasure center, but not be the only path.' Lena thought as she explored Nadya's entire self, and smiled.

'You are incredible, Nadya. I must have your jellies.' Slowly, Lena disengaged her mouth and senses from within Nadya's body, leaving her breathless, and shuddering.

"May I have your jellies, Nadya?" Lena asked. Nadya slowly nodded, and watched as Lena smiled. She lowered her mouth to Nadya's left eye.

Slowly, she pushed down with her mouth, and let the pressure of her lips open Nadya's eye a bit wider. She softly sucked on her open eye, and gently pulled it from the socket. Her teeth quickly nipped the cord between her eye and her brain.

"So good." Lena said as she chewed and swallowed the salty watery flesh.  Lena was already more than a human, and Nadya's flesh was a treat that allowed her to taste both the woman, and her goddess at the same time. She put her lips over her other eye, and gently sucked while she pushed down. Once her eye popped out a bit, Lena's tongue stopped it from coming out, and pushed it back in.

"E-Empress?" Nadya asked.

"I wanted to see if I could kiss your eye without taking it. I'll ask Sol to let me try since she is half mine, and do the same to Nuri." She sighed. "I would like the acolytes to practice this method in order to become closer to their guardians. It is a big thing to trust your eyes to your sisters." Kyrie smiled and nodded.

"She's right. Trusting your eyes to your sisters at the Offering is a big thing. It's time for the Others to remember that." She lightly caressed Nadya's side.

"Each of you trusted your sisters with your eyes. Now it's time to meet the companions you trusted your eyes to again. Nuri needs to see Nikki again, in order to put Nikki's heart to rest." Kyrie pursed her lips.

"Rachel. Gather the old priestesses who were responsible for Nuri and Nadya's Offering. They have a confession to make."

 

* * *

 

Nikki held Nuri's hands as the larger woman fumed and sputtered angrily.

"I had always assumed no one wanted to!" She said, her anger obvious to everyone. The priestesses, who were now one of the Others, looked uncomfortable. The first, Sonya, blushed brightly as though she were human again, and looked away.

"I was greedy." she said quietly. "Your love for Nikki, and for the goddess, were well known within the temple." Nuri frowned.

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asked.

"Everyone wanted to be one of the ones who Offered you." She said, and made Nuri's mouth fall open.

"Everyone?" She whispered. Sonya nodded.

"I used my position to push everyone away from that privilege." She lowered her eyes. "You were so precious to us, to the guardians and the acolytes, that if I didn't, I would not be able to be a part of the Offering." Kyrie rolled her eyes.

"I don't interfere in the business of the temple, so I didn't pay attention to that when it occurred." She pointed to Lena, whose eyes flashed with anger, and glowed with power.

"However, my Empress does not accept your excuse. Your actions, and your refusal to remedy the situation for these five centuries have put Nuri in so much danger, she was almost executed by Gallae herself." Kyrie said, and folded her arms over her chest. Sonya lowered her eyes, and got down on her knees.

"My goddess, I know what I did wrong after I sent her along to you. I was so greedy for her alone that I made poor choices that affected her." Sonya started to cry. "I spent many pleasant nights wrapped in Nuri's soft body, and her warm loving arms. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt her." Lena growled.

"But you did hurt her. For a long time. Intentions aside, your actions caused her great harm, mental, and spiritual." Lena bared her teeth as she growled, but slowly calmed herself down and closed her eyes.

"My lovely servant, Nuri. My first willing servant, you must be the one who decides what Sonya's fate will be." Lena said through grit teeth.

"The damage done is to you, and the key is in your hands."

 

8