Chapter 60 – First One’s Affection
160 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Rachel had nothing to report to the goddess as her memory was sealed, just like everyone else within Haven, even the goddess.

Lena's planetary body continued to be built in the void, out of sight of Haven and Imera, with both Sonya and Syl living there quietly.

"Good morning." Syl said as she sat up and turned to hug Sonya who slept beside her. Sonya murmured softly as she felt a pair of lips wrap around her nipple. She slowly opened her eyes.

"I would never have believed that someone who once lived in that notorious bar would also become my partner." Sonya said, and wrapped an arm about Syl's shoulder. Syl blushed a bit.

It has only been three days and nights since Sonya came to live upon that planet with her. The first night, there was no other place for her to sleep other than beside Syl. The next morning, both women had found themselves close together, and felt uncomfortable.

The second night, their awkwardness had faded, as they had gotten along that day. The next morning, waking up hugging each other didn't seem that bad. Last night, things became warm, and affectionate between them.

"I didn't know that such a thing had so many pleasant things attached to it." Syl said. "All of us at that place once thought making Nadya and Nuri submit was our ultimate goal." She sighed and put her face on Sonya's chest.

"You realize that there was no goal now, don't you?" Sonya asked and felt Syl nod. "It was an empty pursuit where those two would never fully submit."

"Yeah. They only endured. I thought I could make her love me, but it became twisted, and vile. There was no love there. Not even lust. Just anger, and a need to put them below us." Syl lifted her eyes. "I can see why they fall for her. Our goddess."

"The Empress makes us love her because not only does she give us what we need, there is a reward in submitting." Sonya looked around. "There is more moisture in the air this morning."

"The atmosphere is thickening, and the force that holds us down is stronger." She inhaled a bit. "Mm, I can taste the mist of our goddess. It's thicker, but not quite enough to feed us yet." Syl said. A child appeared near the bed.

"She made you a bed, but you'll need edible plants in order to eat her power." Gallae said, and watched as both women sat upright.

"Elder!" Syl scrambled to get out of the bed, but Gallae held out her hand.

"Stay, child of the Empress. I'm here to let you know that things will feel unstable for the next few months." Gallae said. "Lena is growing stronger, and a portion of her power will start to coalesce on this celestial body."

"Oh." Syl said softly. "Does that mean plant life will soon be able to grow?"

"That is why I'm here. The instability is due to her consciousness growing stronger, and more attached to this place." Gallae held out her palm, and showed a round stone. A wave of energy rolled over the surface and made it look rough instead of smooth like a glass bead. "As her strength grows, the surface will change. Dirt and soil will form. Once it starts, you'll need to acquire soil samples from Imera. Different soil types, enough to fill a barrel. That will give her power a guide to follow." Sonya tilted her head.

"She'll feel the way the soil is made, and her power will use it like a builder uses a builder's sketch?" Sonya asked.

"Yes. Once soil starts to form, a few fruit bearing trees can be planted, along with grass, vegetable crops, and leaf greens. Grains after that. Then trees for wood. The materials that trees are made of, except for the living materials, are all across her celestial body now." Gallae put the stone picture away. She smiled.

"Her first ones have affection for each other. Not only am I surprised, but Lena will be pleased as well." She reached out and touched their lower bellies, one at a time. "If you were still human, I might be tempted to gift you with offspring in celebration for your affection." Sonya blushed.

"Mistress Gallae, I'm long passed the time where I thought about children." Sonya sighed a bit, as Syl also reached down and rubbed her belly affectionately.

"But I think it would be wonderful if she could carry my babies." Syl said with a wide smile. Gallae chuckled, left the small house, and turned insubstantial. She watched the two play about in the bed for a bit, and smiled.

'In the future, you may just get your wish, Syl. My Lena is a naughty child, and has strange ideas for her Others.' Gallae chuckled and left Lena's celestial body, only to appear in Imera's throne room.

"I have to make sure you're safe, our daughters are guided properly, and three living worlds are protected until our daughters can protect themselves." Gallae floated up to Imera's knee, and grew to an adult's size.

"Let me indulge myself a little, my love. I've missed you so much now that our daughters are growing up." Gallae phased into Imera's body, not only to indulge her own desires, but to guide Imera's growth and evolution.

As time ticked by, the things Gallae had to accomplish only increased in complexity.

 

* * *

 

"Don't look at me like that, Nadya." Lena said, as Nadya's sad eyes seemed to drill into her. "Nuri needed to become mine before you due to her own self image. She was being eaten up with those issues, and would have fallen if I didn't pick her up first." Nadya sighed and laid down.

"I'm sorry, Empress." Nadya said and held Kyrie to her massive chest, while the goddess tapped her hands that clasped her waist.

"Not appreciating who you have in your arms, but also wanting my mate to eat you?" Kyrie said with her eyes narrowed into thin slits. Nadya gulped, while Lena giggled. Kyrie looked at her quickly. The exact vocal tone and way she giggled sent threads of familiarity throughout the goddess's consciousness, but those threads could only hit solid walls and find no corresponding memories attached.

Kyrie had never heard Lena giggle before, but for some reason, this giggle felt so familiar, it tugged at her heart strings in ways that made her eyes fill with tears.

"Goddess?" Lena moved in closer, and put her hand on Kyrie's cheeks. It came away wet. "Why are you crying?" Kyrie touched her own cheek, and continued to let tears roll down without let up.

"I don't know, Lena." She said softly. Lena came in close and hugged her. The hug sent waves of comfort throughout her consciousness, and soothed her in ways she had not felt in hundreds of years.

The comfort came in waves, and overwhelmed her, while a simple sentence came in like a dagger held by an assassin. She heard a small girlish voice speak at her ear.

"Let's take one of the girls from Asmaria into my dream tonight. I bet their jellies are delicious."

End of Arc One

 

6