Chapter 64 – Don’t Make Me Take Her Away Again
109 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Syl and Sonya were sent back to Lena's planetary body, which she now called Yantha, but didn't give a reason why she chose that name.  It would change in the near future, but this word was on her lips for an unknown reason.

"The energy is thicker here." Sonya said as she held Syl's hand in her own. Syl squeezed her hand in response. She pointed to the ground on either side of the path to their small house.

"Dirt is forming. The Empress's energy churns the stone and breaks it into smaller pieces. Maybe we'll soon be able to plant some things here. Fruit trees, vegetables, other crops to feed us and our children." Syl said, and looked at Sonya cautiously.

"I was going to say it, but you already felt it. Our goddess will make us pregnant some day. Either of us could carry our babies." Sonya said and looked down at Syl's middle. "You would look quite attractive with a swollen belly." Syl blushed.

"I think you would look pretty with a big belly, and my baby inside you." Syl said firmly. She felt Sonya's hand clench on her own, and pulled her along. Syl's mouth popped open in protest, but before she could speak, she was thrown on the fur they used as a mattress, and her lover laid on top of her.

"I can't wait to see you pregnant with my baby, Syl, but I would enjoy carrying yours too." She covered her mouth with her own, and fiercely kissed Syl. The Other that was once a dominant upon Haven, was dominated by her lover, and pushed into a heightened state of arousal.

Their simple clothes quickly heaped up on the floor, and both women eagerly pursued their partner's pleasure.

Syl had never felt so free of her shackles, the ones she tied herself with on Haven. Once she coupled with Sonya, she grew to not only enjoy her company, but also grew to love her.

Neither Syl, Sonya, Kyrie, nor Lena had foreseen the future where they could be affectionate with each other, but it was not an unwanted event.

Syl and Sonya were there as penance, but it appeared that their punishments had already served their purpose. They could finally live their lives, and live them well.

 

* * *

 

"You're worried." Rachel asked as she sat beside Kyrie on the bed.

"Wouldn't you be worried?" She asked. "We know her. She's already lived two different lives, but more of my Others know her. The Shadows know her. Nuri knows her. Lydia knows her. Even you know her, and you've been with me for a long time already." Rachel sighed a bit.

"Goddess. She caught your attention at age five. She saw you when you didn't want to be seen, and absorbed your mist like she was made to." Rachel said, and paused for a few seconds. "Do you remember her parents?" Kyrie nodded.

"A bit, but they were unremarkable. I even attempted to let them absorb my mist, but their immediate memories were wiped." Kyrie said. Rachel lifted an eyebrow.

"I didn't know that. However, my question is more specific. Do you remember what they looked like?" Rachel asked. Kyrie frowned.

"Come to think of it, not really." She said quietly.

"I do, as I was there a lot. She doesn't look like they did. She was their daughter, but not their daughter. Remember Jana? An orphan, with no parents, but do you remember what she looked like?" Rachel asked.

"Yes. That is...wait. Why does Jana now feel fuzzy in my memory?" She asked.

"Because Lena is Jana." Rachel said, while her lips pulled a little to the left, as she considered the details. "I remember Jana, how she looked, how she behaved, and how she danced to music that only she could hear. Lena, at five years old, didn't just resemble Jana. They were the same girl." Kyrie frowned.

"She wasn't just reborn, but rebuilt?" She asked quietly. A sound was softly heard by both women, and a dark robed child appeared in front of them.

"Gallae." Kyrie whispered. Gallae held up a finger.

"You both share a bond that is embedded deep within your consciousness. If you pursue these thoughts, you may lose your grasp on what you already have." Gallae's eyes began to glow white.

"I've already taken her from you before, to protect her. Don't continue down this road and make me take her away again." Gallae disappeared, and left both shivering. Not only in fright, but also with a new found knowledge they could finally grasp, but tried not to.

There was a lot more to Lena than they knew. Not only that. Lena first absorbed Kyrie's mist, which was red in color, just like the goddess's hair, eyes, and her reddish gold skin. However, Lena's eyes had only looked red for a short period of time before turning completely black.  Lena's eyes now glowed white when she used her godly powers.

Just like Gallae.

 

* * *

 

Nuri looked around and frowned heavily.

"This place feels familiar." She said softly. "Grey mist, warm ground underfoot, and warm air currents. I can not see that far away though." She continued to walk around, and bumped into another familiar person.

"Nadya?" She asked. Nadya came right up to her, and grasped her arm.

"Nuri! Thank the goddess! I've wandered around this area for nearly an hour and couldn't find a single person! I've been alone the entire time!" Nadya looked worried.

"Do you know where we are?" Nuri asked, and looked back and forth, over her shoulders, and behind Nadya.

"No." Nadya said and shook her head. "This place feels familiar, but I don't remember being here before." Nadya took Nuri's hand. "But I can feel the energy of the goddess all around us. This place feels similar to Haven, but it isn't Haven."

"I can't feel the goddess like I used to, Nadya. I can feel the Empress nearby, I think, but I'm not sure either." She pointed in a direction behind Nadya. "I think she's that way." Nadya pursed her lips.

"Should we go look for her? She's out there alone if she's in here with us." Nadya said.

"Yeah. I don't want to leave her alone when I'm supposed to take care of her. Let's go." She felt like she dragged Nadya along, rather than her accompanying her willingly. Finally, Nuri looked back.

"What's wrong, Nadya? It feels like I'm walking through the mists of a dream! Why are you dragging your heels?" Nuri asked. She had her sleeve tugged, and looked down, then back to the area ahead.  There was nobody close enough to tug her sleeve, nor behind her.

"Nuri, who are you talking to? I'm walking beside you, but you're much slower than normal." Nadya said. Nuri slowly looked at Nadya, who was ahead of her, and looked back. She thought she held Nadya's hand, but she wasn't holding anyone's hand.

"What in the blasted stones of Imera!" Nuri swore and heard a soft giggle in the mist. Nadya turned slowly, and saw Lena appear out of the mist, with a grin upon her lips.

"Nadi! Nuri!" She ran forward and giggled. "I didn't think I would see you again after you were Offered to the goddess!" Nuri saw Lena, and heard her girlish voice, but couldn't believe what she felt, or heard.

"Wow, your boobs are so big, Nadi!" Lena said. "Nuri, yours stayed nice and big. I'm so glad you're doing well in Haven." Her face cleared of her amusement, and an innocent look entered her eyes.

"I didn't realize I would get to see you again so soon. Your jellies were delicious too." Lena licked her lips, while Nuri felt a warmth flood through her body that she had not felt in such a long time, she finally realized why she always felt dead inside.

She knew her. She knew her so well that it felt like a large sword had been removed from her chest, and a wall of mist removed from her mind.

"Jani." Nuri whispered, and Nadya also felt her own level of shock, as this girl was the reason they went to Haven with smiles on their lips.

Everyone within Haven knew who this girl was, which was why a soft breeze blew through the dream world.

'Not yet. She is not yet ready.'

 

3