5.Another day
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     

Announcement
I could not write because I was busy with exams. Sorry for late chapter

      I wake up with a big yawn and stretch my body 'Ahh' Stretching your body right after you wake up is one of the best things on Earth, that everyone should experience in their life. I wash my face and set out to-- hmm, wa-- it's 7 in the morning already? 

      It seems that I overslept today, well... it's alright since I have leftovers from yesterday I don't need to worry about making breakfast, I ate the leftovers changed my clothes closed the windows switched off the lights, and locked the door. Today I decided to take the main avenue, on my way, I tried to avoid busy streets since I didn't want to go through the feeling of getting crushed by the cars like yesterday, and before I knew it I made it to the university.

      I reached my seat and waited for classes to start. I still have 10 minutes left, and since I have nothing to do until then I decided to take a short nap... or so I thought but there is a noisy group behind me so I pretended to sleep to avoid being pulled into the conversation.

      With how loud they are being I could hear them even if I don't want to. 

      Classmate 1(C1): Did you know that that guy and Hana were dating for 3 years?

      Classmate 2(C2): What! Seriously?

      C1: Yea I just found out about it while those girls were talking.

      C2: I don't understand girls man. How could she possibly fall for him he is ugly.

      C1: yea I couldn't believe it either.

      C2: How come no one has fallen for us considering we look way better than him?

      C1: There is something wrong with them considering that guys like that are chosen over us.

      Yeah, a bunch of guys I would never want to talk with. They do realize that the reason GiRlS ChOoSe him over you BeCauSe of your garbage personality. 

      .....

      .....

      ..... deep breaths Kazuki, I apologize for being rash. I don't know why I got so agitated on behalf of someone I never met. I shouldn't judge people without knowing them, maybe they are nice and just messing around. 

      I try to get rid of this from my mind.

      Kenji and Akira are here We greet each other, and it is almost time for the class

      ...

      ...

      ...

      Today's classes were easy to follow since they were covering basics.

      "It's finally lunch break," Kenji said while stretching his body and he added "We only got half a day more left to go"

      "Oh, right we haven't told you this since you left early yesterday Kazuki, along with some other guys in class we decided to meet up to explore the city today would you join us?" 

      How should I answer this I don't want to offend him by refusing his offer and at the same time I don't want to go with total strangers.

      What should I do?

      What should I say?

      What should I do?

     I don't want to hurt him.

      What should I say?

      I don't want to get hurt.

      He speaks out and says" It's okay if you have other plans, Akira is not joining us since he has plans, so you can tell me if you have other plans, don't get too stressed about it"

      He spoke so gently, I didn't know that I appeared that agitated outside, which proves how lousy my poker face is. " I can't go with you today. sorry"

      "It's alright" I wanted to say thanks but I am too shy. Gah Damn it! 

      We sat through the classes and it's finally time to go home. Kenji gets up from his seat and says"I am leaving first today, see you two later" Akira and I say goodbye to him and we too get ready to go. We keep each other company until we reach the gate. On our way, neither Akira nor I started a conversation. I suppose this is what happens when two introverts are together but this silence didn't feel awkward or lonely, it felt comforting. It's like we could trust each other without needing to talk to each other.

      We parted ways at the gate, I took the main avenue today on my way home because I wanted to eat something sweet. I reach the bakery and order mochi which is my favorite sweet.

      I eat it on the way home. 

      "I am home" 

      After a long day I am finally home I lock the door behind me and leave my shoes. I decided to take an early bath today.

      I get ready to bathe, take my towel, and ...Hm?

      I can't seem to find the soap.

      ??

      Where did I put it? I am sure I put it somewhere in the cupboard. Ahh, now I remember It was today morning that I mistakenly flushed in the toilet. What a pain. I begrudgingly put on my clothes and go to the nearest convenience store and buy them. After my taxing endeavor, I finally get home and take my time relaxing in the bath.

      After the bath, I sat in the living room with the fan turned on to the max and relaxed for a while.

      I feel tired today so I make myself an easy-to-make and tasty fried rice, I eat it while it's hot. 

      I then study what has been told today diligently.

      When I looked out of the window It was dark night sparsely illuminated by the crescent moon stars scattered here and there looks like it was a beautiful painting and looking at it relaxed my nerves, maybe I was more tired than I realized, My eyelids got heavy. I decided to call it a day close my books and set up my bed make sure my doors were locked switch off the lights and go to sleep.

0