6.Another day.. pt2
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      *ring* *ring*

      I woke up to the sound of an alarm on my mobile, "Too loud" Was it always this loud? I switch it off and get off my futon as usual. The first thing I do is to tidy up my futon and fold it neatly like the perfectionist I am. I then later make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face after which I clean myself with a dry towel.

      Today is Sunday so I decided to laze around the whole day... OK now that I think about it, it kind of defeats the entire point of waking up early I could've gotten a couple more hours of sleep instead of waking up at 5 in the morning.

      Well, I've decided albeit against my lazy morning resolution of lazing around all day to study since studying and early morning when the sun has just risen go so well together like bread and omelet.

      After studying for a couple of hours without a break the exhaustion hits me like a truck going 120 km/hr, Why is it specifically 120 you ask? Well because I said so. Anyway, the point is, I am exhausted so I had to take a break for which I decided to have breakfast two birds with one stone.

      "Today is Sunday so ... I think I'll buy breakfast today" Now the main question is what should I have for breakfast I've always wanted to try the ramen shop on the corner of the street and I also want something sweet like sandwiches. This is a big dilemma, I've never really decided anything for myself other than of course my decision to stay alone which I don't regret yet.

      I decided to wing it after being unable to decide on one thing and decided to let the flow take me wherever. I know it's not the best way to do things but in my defense, I am not used to things where I am the one who is making decisions. Thinking that exposure therapy is the best for these sorts of things I took back my decision to wing it, After a bit of contemplation I decided to try out the ramen restaurant since there's nothing to lose after all in the worst possible scenario where I'd regret my decision I can just go to get sandwiches next time.

      With that being said I set out for the ramen shop I made sure that I locked the door and carried enough cash with me so that I wouldn't make a fool of myself in the Shop. With all that out of the way, I walk toward the corner of my street where the ramen shop is present. The shop was surprisingly empty other than for a couple of other customers the rest of the tables were empty.

      "That suits me just fine" With that out of the way I decided to sit at one of the tables, an old woman who was probably in her fifties came to greet me and she gave me a paper that looked like a menu. I ordered extra spicy ramen after that all I had to do was wait for my order to arrive.

      I've brought Timmy(a small Buddha statue)  along with me. Why? Because he said he feels lonely at home isn't that right Timmy?

      (Kazuki in a high-pitched voice)That's right Kazuki Sama thank you for bringing me here.

      "You're welcome Timmy"

      (Kazuki in a high-pitched voice)"You should talk with other people Kazuki Sama"

      "What the hell are you talking about Timmy?"

      (Kazuki in a high-pitched voice)"Your social skills won't develop if you keep talking to an inanimate object"

      "Stfu Timmy. You don't know me, Timmy"

      A sudden realization dawned upon me that I looked crazy talking to myself. Making sure that no one saw me I swiftly put Timmy in my pocket.

      After waiting for around 5 minutes my order finally came. I took out the chopsticks and prepared to have my meal, I rolled some noodles with the chopsticks and took a spoonful of soup I ate the noodles and slurped the spoonful of soup the food was delicious. While having my breakfast the customers started coming one by one filling the shop, the place which was empty minutes ago was now crowded with people which made the place look livelier which was poisonous for me. I finished my meal, paid for the food, and left.

      I quickly made my way home set up my futon and decided to lie on it for a while. 

      *yawn* probably because I woke up early I am feeling sleepy so I decided to take a short nap. What was supposed to be a short nap turned into a 3-hour sleep which made me mad when I woke up "I should've at least put on the alarm"

      Well, nothing comes from worrying about spilled milk so I moved on and thought about what to make for lunch after some thinking I decided to go with curry today. I prepared curry which is just adding random vegetables to a soup that was quite average in taste after having my meal I decided that instead of lazing around I should get off my ass and do something. So I just did that I went for a walk outside locking the doors.

      On my way, I randomly wandered the roads. I unexpectedly bumped into Kenji and the group.

      "Hey Kazuki fancy running into you here"

      "Yeah, what are you guys doing?"

      "We were checking out the fancy restaurant in the city, wanna join us?"

      NO. What is wrong with you? Stop asking me to come with you every time you see me do you not understand that it's painful for me? you inconsiderate prick

      IF I-

      IF I-

      IF I-

      IF I GO WITH THEM ONCE THEY WILL ASK ME TO GO WITH THEM AGAIN.

      I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU.

      STOP TALKING TO ME PLEASE.

      "I am sorry I already had lunch"

      "Oh ok, that's a real shame man. Let's go there next time"

      I waved at them and quickly got out of there. I couldn't walk properly as I held my stomach which was burning because of the excessive stress I had just experienced.

      It's not just that alone as my stomach burn tormented me physically, and mentally The guilt I am feeling because of how much I berated him even though he had nice intentions is eating me from inside. I quickly made my way home laid down on the cold floor without setting up my bed and went to sleep.

0