A weird and sudden interaction
118 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She zoned out as she walked around the neighborhood. Her imagination is the only other thing that could keep her entertained, and maybe if she believed hard enough she could delude herself into thinking some of the stories she makes up are real. Who knows, maybe she does have a star crossed lover that is coming to save her from her mediocre, useless existence. It should be possible, right?

'But... I really wanna go home.' She complained. 

Being outside was certainly out of her comfort zone, not being accustomed to the feeling of fresh wind on her skin, or any kind of wind for that matter. Far worse was the midsummer sun lasering her with heat, she felt like she was being boiled alive.

As she looked up, covering her eyes by putting her arm above it, she could see a strange disheveled girl mumbling to herself who was quickly approaching.

It made her somewhat curious, never having seen her before around here. She looked different to others, in a hard to describe way. So, without thinking it through to much, she walked up to her and yelled in a tone energetic to the point of startling her.

'HEY! What's your name?!'

The girl, after bending backwards from the sudden shock, stuttered out her name.

"Mi-mi-mi-Mitsuro- A-A-Akane."

She looks just like the person she imagined, could this be fate?

 

 

 

 

 

1