Chapter 5 – Purchasing Gaming Capsule
102 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

*Munch *Munch *Munch

‘Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY G!’

*Gulp*

‘Swallowing that big chunk of cheeseburger without worrying about how much money is left in my pocket is total bliss! I got nothing to worry about except for my weight which will never increase!’

*Sluuuuuuuuuurp*

“Pwah.”

‘Thicc juice, baby! Love me that refreshing strawberry flavor.’

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

‘Alright, that’s enough break for me.’

Earlier in the day, I went to the bank and managed to get a new card because the old one was left in Sky Sect. And of course, it’s issued by the Black Network. Gonna need this if I want to spend the money I have in the bank. BN is also the company that made Ekolia among other things, they have tons of subsidiaries.

“Ahh… should be able to buy the capsule now.”

‘Though, I’m limited to the amount that I have at the moment. Should be able to a get decent one. Maybe $80k can get me the 6th gen. I don’t want to be too far out of date from the current 8th.’

Currently, I’m on the upper floors of Cybernetics Mall in the middle of Metro City. I had to take a long ride to get here because the company, BN, doesn’t have a store around my area. This place is on the third island, another one that has the least crime rate. Maybe it’s because of safety issues that there are not many of their stores around D-Sect even though a quarter of Ekolia’s player base came from here, this pathetic sector.

“Haa… if only I’m still in Sky Sect though. I wouldn’t need to worry about stepping outside since everything can be delivered to me in just one quick phone call.”

Verification issues.

*Sluuuuuuurp*

Drinking the juice on the way still, I went straight down to the lower floors and get to a shop that I’m familiar with, ‘I used to come here to buy those RGB kits for my room. It’s nice to be back,’ a large store, spacious. Most edges around this place are lit up in neon lights. Walking up to the counter, “Excuse me, an order please.”

The handsome boy notices me here, but instead of coming here and swooning all over me, he instead went to the back. Only to return with a 6ft black man with a look that could kill.

‘That suit is gonna rip soon… uwu, those biceps.’

‘Scary!’

“What can I do for you?”

‘Ugh, it’s hard to talk to him now that I’m supposed to not know him. That fierce-looking eyes belong to none other than Galliano Mantre. An acquaintance from my past life, a friend I used to hang out with, and what he’s packing down there is much thicker than those muscles.”

*Gulp*

*Sluuuuuurp*

“Was looking to buy a capsule, think you got any 6th or 7th gen on discount?”

“Hmm…”

‘Odd,’ he used to be so talkative and full of spirit. The first time we met was in Ekolia. He fell from the sky with no clothes on, flashing that big DONG on me, 'Maybe something’s going on with his life in this day and age.’

*Sluuuuuurp*

He filtered out what I need by smoothly tapping the screen on the desk, “Here is what we have available. For playing Ekolia, I assume?”

I nodded enthusiastically, “Yes.”

His eyes light up, “I play that game too. What’s your level?”

‘Already asking my level instead of whether I have played it or not, that’s to be expected. Ekolia is massive, it’s the most popular game in Desolated Sector, probably in the whole world. When you buy a capsule, it’s either because you’re committed to owning your character or you just have tons of money you don't know how to spend.’

It costs $20.000 for a new account to buy a character slot. 5th gen and above is already bundled with one character slot that one can own right away. But the beauty of Ekolia is, along with the risk, there are many opportunities for people to cash in big time from the game.

“Hehe, I was actually going to make a new character because the last one was an Anonymous so… Can’t tell you that, sorry.”

“Oh, no problem…” leaning on the desk, “But hey, tell you what, I’m gonna give you… an additional discount on this but on the condition that you’ll help me out, literally, from the tutorial. Been stuck in that place for three weeks now.”

“Eh, you want my help getting out of the… Tutorial? As in the Starter Camp in the Prison?”

“Ridiculous I know. It’s because a certain someone in my team pissed off this one guardian holding one of the gates and she has been hunting us down whenever we logged in. They’re gonna make a new character, but the broke me can’t just casually spend tens of thousands of dollars just to get out of that situation. It looks bleak, but, thought maybe an experienced one like you might…” he smiled, “You know, guide me the fuck out of there. Pardon my language.”

“Hmm…”

‘A guardian holding a gate, huh? There’s a lot of Guardian in the starting area, but the infamous ones are the undead in the West Gate.’

‘There’s a rumor that behind that gate is something very special, maybe a very rare treasure, but no one actually managed to get through them. People kept wondering why they even exist.’

“Okay… How much is this discount? Said that you’re broke.”

He chuckled, “6th and 7th gen are all sold out. But we got this 8th gen for 140k with a discount sale of 36%,” after updating the checkout on the desk, “And I will give you an additional…” with his fingers, “5 percent on top of that.”

My eyes widened, “Hah, think you can just sway me with a measly 5% discount?” mocking him. My fingers move steadfastly to swipe my card on the machine, “Well, you can!”

“Bwahahaha!”

We burst into laughter.

He and his partner act swiftly in taking my order and organizing the shipping.

“Say, if you really can get me out of there, I’ll throw in another bonus when we got out. The name is Galliano, got the same IGN.”

'Well, having the same In-Game-Names can help out a lot too, back then, he uses a different one though. Hope I can help him out on this,' extending his hand, I received to shake it, “Siola, be the same too.”

A slight chuckle and a smile on our faces.

“Well, guess I’ll see you in there, Siola. Just circle around the entry, I’ll find you myself, and don’t take too long now.”

Giving him that O in my hand, we partway not long after. I got a ride from them but I stopped by the park to visit that Merchant who did me a favor with the phone call. I paid him the $50 in cash and another $50 for the trouble.

“You didn’t need to.”

“Hehehe, but I want to.”

A bit of a grunt behind that mask. I waved him goodbye and get the android from Metro City to drive me home. They also help set up the capsule in my house. It’s just beside the sofa.

“Thanks.”

The android nodded, “It is a pleasure, Ma’am.”

They left with their automobile and I got me that, “Sweet RGB, baby!”

“Look at em, look at these bleeding white colors, oomph!”

I started dancing around the lights coming from the capsule. I hugged and caress the big ass shaft, “Mm, oh yeah, yea ye…” and then finishing the ritual, I gave the lid - the tip - a sweet gentle kiss.

*Chu*

*Fwoosh*

My eyes peeled whilst my mouth is still shaped like that of a fish’s. A cold wind brushes through my body, “Ohhh…” I feel like I just had an orgasm.

Once the capsule has done pumping out the air, the lid opens up. No time to waste, I thought, so I just slap that bad boy and hop in like a boss.

“Ahhhh…”

The lid closes automatically and the inside of the capsule light up.

“Alright, this is it. Time to turn my life around.”

Of course, the thing is different than the custom-made one I got back in my previous life. But having the latest gen, even though it’s the most basic one, probably has a few quirks in it, but it is still the official capsule offered by the company.

‘The manual said that I will be booted off automatically when I’m lacking in nutrients or when my mental state is in chaos.’

“48 hours, it’s not too bad.’

*Fwoosh*

Another sound of air pumping out, “Ooh yeah, that sound hits me real good, baby… What was the word again?”

“Ahh yes. Nostalgic."

“Hahaa, I feel like I'm at home.”

! {Caution: Please ensure that you are in a stable 80% condition before logging in, please check your body temperature is at—}

“Baby, I'm at 200% right now! Skip!”

! {Would you like to view the Basic Manual?}

“Hehe, let's skip the foreplay and LES GO!!”

! {Connecting to the System…}

*Z-i-i-i-n-g*

! {Checking Account Status…}

! {Installed Game: Network Eye Online, Ekolia}

! {Device: BNC 8}

! {Updating Firmware}

~ {Firmware is up-to-date}

! {Checking Account Status}

~ {User: Siola Mithra}

~ {Account Number: ### - ### - ####}

! {Syncing…}

“Oh, a bonus game? Okay, that’s great. Gonna play that one after I finish this one… which will never be!! Ahahaha.”

When it comes to privacy, one has to fully trust in something to give it away. Black Network is one of them, every single one of my information from my bank accounts to my senses, they handle these things very seriously. No number of hackings can exploit anything they protect.

! {Synchronization Complete}

! {Would you like to boot into the System?}

Just by thinking about what I can do in the game now that I have all this knowledge and memories in my head thanks to my past life, my mouth just can’t stop smiling.

“No,” I swallowed my cold saliva and spoke in high-octane spirit, “Let’s go straight to Ekolia, please!”

! {Launching Ekolia}

! {Logging in…}

The smile still here on my face, I can feel it anticipating the moment that is about to come. I want to savor them. This moment I’m having right now.

A tear just shed, "Ehehe.”

“Ekolia! I'm home!"

A few minutes later, everything went dark.

7