Chapter 23 – Malice
79 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A black see-through lace bandana covered her eyes. The pale beauty with long black hair. Skinny with a body seemingly in a state of hunger. Even if there’s something hiding her eyes, she never opens them. Unlike the muscular blue-skinned lady, she got no PP. But them booba she got is bigger than hers which makes me reminded of the two most precious women in my life.

! {Eternal Encounter}

~ {Malice, Whisperer of the Ancient Kings | Lv. ???}

‘Her level must also be in the thousands. Even if she’s on the first stage of Transcendental rank, such entity is dangerous whether it’s Travelers or NPCs.’

Then suddenly, I felt something grasping my stomach. My eyes widened at the sight of a large tail wriggling my belly, it was Avarice.

“Uhh, um, l-lie down, you say?”

She grins.

‘Avarice is even more dangerous. An Ethereal ranked monster, just a step before Demigod. Looking at her now in that context is scary. Her silver hair making her look like a warlord makes her vibe even more terrifying.’

‘Malice, on the other hand, is so beautiful and calming. In any case though, I’m not so sure about this and what they’re gonna do to me if I do as they said. But what choice do I have?’

‘But…’

‘Wuhhh, two naked women telling me to lie down. Awawa, are they gonna massage me with those blobbious BOBA?! Ahhh, them tiddies remind me of Aunt Linda’s even if they are not as big as hers, I can stare at them all day. Fine! I’m gonna lie down! Do whatever you want! I'm ready, so come at me!’

“Uhh, do you want me to face up?”

“Down.”

“Oh okay.”

‘What a shame! Could’ve seen them booba, but alright. Tis fine either way.’

They’re cutting the back of my ragged clothes, and then… they touch me.

‘Ohh, oooohhh?!’

I can feel their hands, on my legs, rough but on my back, they’re smooth. Doing firm and steady presses on my back. This woman, Malice, she never talks but I can picture her voice as the beautiful soothing kind, like Rakuri. And that rough woman, Avarice, she’s just like Kurira.

Somehow, thinking about them makes this atmosphere even more comfortable. This feeling. Even in this game world, these NPCs, even with them… it’s as if I’m home.

***

Siola is there, fallen asleep on the table as both Avarice and Malice massage her lightly. Gentle pressure, not too harsh, not too soft. They continued to massage Siola until she falls deep in her sleep and when it happens, Avarice cracks a wide grin, “Heh.”

“Even with your divinely charming figure, she’s not ogling much at it at all. Were you even trying?”

“…”

Malice remain silent. She made a round, assessing every part of Siola’s body. Her eyes narrowed down to a slit as she observed her.

“Heheh, I didn’t get what Madam Goolag sees in her, and I’ve seen a couple of odd Travelers a couple of times. But it's quite unsettling witnessing her death, how I electrocute her until that indescribable state.”

“…”

“Even in death, her eyes were open. And for a brief moment, I can feel them staring at me. Before and after her death."

"You think she’ll be the next candidate?”

Malice shook her head.

“No? Figures, let alone them all. There’s no way she can even handle one. If even that whore can’t get it done, I just don’t see this Traveler going far.”

Malice put her hand on top of Siola’s head, grasping it.

“Do it quick. Don’t let the Divine System aware of it.”

She laid the Death Slime on the table and remove the bandana covering her eyes. When they open, one can see both eyes are horizontally cut. They look just like frozen lava, but the flame where the cut lies are fuming in black flame. When she opens her mouth, a disturbingly distorted voice came out saying, “Transcendental Law of Whispering Curse, Faint Memories.”

Like an overflown water in a boiling pot, black substances are bubbling on the palm of her hand that is grasping Siola’s head. The black substance leaks out and started dripping from Siola’s head but not long after, she opens her eyes.

***

I’m walking.

When I open my eyes, I see a tall knight wearing dragon armor. The sound of them clanking to one another makes me awake. I feel that I’ve seen it somewhere but my head just not working out right now, but when I see an armored tail sways. I shudder when a memory flashes in my head. The image of a guardian on the West Gate.

‘Huh? What was her name again?’

‘Right, it’s Avarice.’

And behind me, is a black knight wearing a similar armor, but instead of a tail, this one has multiple bone-like foundations coming out of the back and it's holding a round metal structure resembling that of a clock, similar to my chronomancy spell from my previous life. It's like the physical and a more eerie version of it.

*Pat*

The black knight strokes my head, ‘Is she who I think she is?’

“Malice?”

She nods.

I couldn't tell since her face is covered by that armor.

‘I thought she’d be wearing something else. Wait, why did I think that she should be wearing something else? Gosh, my mind is a mess.’

“We’re here.”

Hearing that from Avarice made my eyes peel. My feet suddenly stopped themselves, I feel like I’ve been having no control over my body until now. We’ve been walking through a massive hallway, and it’s dark as far as the eye can see.

As the woman in front of me wiggles her tail, she opens the large door in front of us. It creaks when it’s opening, and what I see inside is something truly unbelievable.

Avarice chuckles as she walks in, “Come, meet your new comrades, Traveler.”

The door leads to a throne room where two undead lies. One is a Draugr donning a majestic outfit with countless golden accessories standing beside the throne and a hooded skeleton with a pitch-black robe sitting on it.

I cannot believe it.

That skeleton is none other than the one I killed in my past life. The last enemy that Rakuri, Kurira, and I fought in this world before my untimely death.

! {Demigod Encounter}

~ {Ludwig, Warrior of the Abyss | Lv. ???}

4