Doing it right
772 11 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘’My prince it’s time to wake up.’’
I heard a gentle voice and I immediately opened my eyes.
I looked around and immediately saw that this was not my room; I was laying in King sized bed with white sheets around me, even the room itself looked fancy with white walls and countless paintings hanging on the walls it even had chandeliers hanging on the ceiling, to the left side there were three big windows starting from the floor and ending with a small arc near the sealing.
I panicked, was I kidnapped? But what kidnapper would put his hostage in such fancy rooms? Or maybe I was dreaming? Yeah…I probably was…it’s a dream, plus I could easily beat this old man.
Then I turned to my right and saw a thin old man in a black suit standing near me, he had brown eyes, and his grey hair was slicked back, a perfect image of an elderly gentleman.
“Who ar-AHHHHH!’’
I gripped my head in the unbearable pain, then in my mind like a quick film flashed, places, names and people, but I didn’t know any of them, the further the images flashed through my mind I started to realize that those ware memories of mine, no they were the memories of this body.
Just as the last memory played the pain stopped almost instantly and I breaded a sigh of relief, but still felt a slight pang going in my head.
Now I see... I was transported to 18th century France in the body of Louis XVI.
"Prince are you alright?"
The old butler said to me.
"System!"
I shouted and a window appeared before me and as I expected there was an email already there.
"Congratulations, because of a commenter you now have like millions billions of system points."
"Haha!"
I laughed.
Buy everything.
Loading....
Everything was required
Next I modeled my body to be that of a god, with zero inpurfections
"Your Royal Highness, are you alright?"
I immediately hypnotized the old man and got all the information for him.
I then walked out to meet the king and his mistress.
Well, the mistress was quite good looking so she would be mine.
"You will not sleep with her no more, and she will warm up my bed from now on."
"Sure."
The fattened King replied and I snorted.
So a couple of days passed by and it came to my attention that Marie Antoinette is coming here for our marriage.
Well if she is ugly I will just send her back, after all, I have the power here.
Soon Marie came and boy was she a looker, hmm I will spend some points to make her even more beautiful, but first let's hypnotize her to be my loyal royal slut...
Hmm now that I think about it I got bored being a Prince and I want to be a King instead, so I got the King to kill himself.
Next was my coronation, after meeting my council which was made of old cranky men I changed them to be hot bimbos and gave them all the necessary tools to do their job so I don't have to, but then Controller-General or whatever came and informed me that our financial situation is bad and so I just created a lot of gold to drown earth two times over, which landed me a good night with all of my Minsterses coming to my bed that evening.
Yes, praise your God hahaha.
Now I was bored and basically declared war to everyone, while my ministers were going bonkers I just created space marines and led them to do the work.
Life was good.
Soon I declared myself as an Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind with a harem that would make Salamon seen as nothing but a stain upon my glorious self.
Now it's time to go and conquerer more sluts and more planets. Hahaha.

A/N: Do that one commentator, is this more to your taste, is now the MC good? Is now the story good? you know it has everything you like idiotic MCs, systems, and a harem.

As for my other lovely readers, this was made because I got "hate" (more like troll)comments about the story and the MC and then I looked at his/her profile and literally just saw that he read systems with harems, so I made equally trolling chapter more to his liking.

14