Chapter 9
4.8k 5 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content Warning:

This Chapter has the first fully lewd scene depicting deplorable activities.

I won't normally announce such things as the story progresses, but since this is the first time I decided an explanation could help the readers who aren't interested in such content. This scene will be consensual, but not all scenes in the future will be. I will make an effort to point out non-consensual scenes in the future, possibly with spoiler tags. 

 

We make it to the clearing and I turn to Chief.

“Ok baby, I mean son, it should be safer hear, what did you want to talk about.” I ask him with a smile on my face, I’m so glad he wants to talk to me so much, I really didn’t know what I was missing talking to the trees, dirt and goblins.

He gets a serious look on his face, probably, I’ll be honest I can’t really tell on frogmen faces. Oh he’s getting redder again.

“Mom I.. I want you to let me m-mate with you!” He yells, stuttering a bit, that’s odd. He’s been surprisingly good at talking before this. I put my hand on my chin so he knows I’m thinking, just in case he can’t read Player faces.

“I don’t know what that is.” I admit to him, I don’t like seeming not smart, but I can’t lie to my baby. That would be rude.

“Mating?” he asks.

“Yes that, I don’t know what that is but you want me to let you do it with me.”

“It means sex Mom”

“What’s sex? Oh does it have to do with that weird menu that tells me when I’m pregnant?” I ask, I was curious about that, maybe I could have asked him about it sooner, but I was just so excited talking about everything else.

He looks at my face for a solid minute, maybe he’s thinking too, he should put his hand on his chin so I could tell.

“Mom, mating, or sex is how you get pregnant. How did you give birth to us without knowing that, you’re so impossibly weird I don’t know what to say.” He compliments me again. Definitely.

“I thought I got pregnant from leveling too much. I can’t remember doing anything else when it told me I unlocked the sex status menu.” I confess

“No, that’s not how you got pregnant.” he sighs.

“Ok I’ll believe you baby, does this mating thing hurt, is it fun like fighting?” I ask him, his answer will let me know if I should accept or not.

“I don’t think it hurts Mom, and I think it will be fun, I really want to do it a lot and I know you will produce the strongest spawn for me.” He tells me excitedly. I don’t know what spawn are and I feel like I’m forgetting something important about something he said earlier, but I don’t want to ask anymore questions about it and end up looking even dumber than trees. So I decide I can do something nice for my baby, he brought me all the way out here to get clean after all and he’s nice to talk to.

“Ok son, you can mate with Mommy.” I accept, shooting him a gentle smile.

He immediately rushes forward and tries to push me onto my back, but I’m heavy and stronger than him so I decide to help him out, falling backwards with a loud thud. Didn’t think he’d be so excitable, it’s kind of cute, but probably only because he’s my kid. Probably.

He goes to spread my legs and I let him, it’s much easier for him than pushing me over. I see him place his head between them, close to my slit and the lonely hair patch and then he start… licking me. “Hehehe, that tickles” I let him know that his long frog tongue tickles me, which just makes him lick me more and it feels weird. I guess he can’t answer with his tongue out like that. He licks me like that for a few minutes maybe? It’s hard to tell, but it’s starting to feel good, especially when his tongue flicks a little bump he managed to find at the top of my cute slit. “Ohh, lick that bump harder.” I tell him as I feel like I’m gasping for breath, which is weird because I don’t have to breathe. He’s nice enough to do as I ask, smashing his tongue against it harder. “Mmm, yes my little baby! Harder!” I tell him, grabbing the back of his head and pressing his face against it. It helps a lot and feels so good, I’m starting to feel warmer and a bit fuzzy in my head. So I let go of his head and put my hands over my head because it feels right. I can’t tell you why. When I do he stops licking me and says “You taste so good Mom, but I can’t stand it anymore.”

I was so close to something, I’m sure of it. I look down at him and he’s brought his hips forward. I feel something blunt flop down onto my lonely patch of hair, it looks like a pink club and its about as long and thick as my forearm. Why did he stop licking, was that not mating, maybe there’s just more to it than licking my slit. He looks very excited, hopefully he rubs that club on my bump too. I notice the club is attached between his legs. Ohhh that’s like the dangling bits the goblins have there, but his is much, much bigger. Does it work like a tongue, for some reason, I’m getting excited to find out. He pulls his hips back and the club slides over that bump in my slit, sadly to goes past it. He lines up the tip of it with my slit and thrusts forward, is he trying to stab me with it, silly baby, mommy's too..

“Ooohhhhhhhh” I moan out loud.

His club went inside me really fast and it felt “Goooood” I tell Chief, but he’s not done, he pulls back his hips slowly, his long club tickling my insides the whole way, but not haha tickles, good feeling tickles that make me warmer again. Once it’s most of the way out again, he thrusts forward. I can’t stop myself from moaning loudly again, how does such a big thing stab me all the way inside and not hurt? Is this what that slit is for, to take clubs? Probably, it feels too good to not be what it’s for. He’s no longer going slow, his hips pistoning the club in and out of me. I feel heat building and traveling up my spine as he brings his head forward, hips still hammering into me. Will he get the option for the Hammer class too because of this? I can’t think, my thoughts are getting too fuzzy. He starts licking my breasts, his tongue dancing all over my chest. He starts sucking one of my pink nipples while his long tongue licks me all over. It feels too amazing, his large club is filling me over and over again with its girth. The heat traveling up my spine has gotten to my head and I feel to good, I feel… “Ahhh!!!” I scream, probably. I feel my body tense up, I hold his head against my breasts and my muscles seize. My world goes blank, maybe it’s white like me and him, but I don’t know. I wake up, to him still slamming his club into me. Was I sleeping? It’s confusing, don’t I have something that gives me resistance to that? My thoughts are jumbled. Suddenly he moans on top of me, biting my nipple and pushing his club all the way inside me. His hips are touching mine, how does it all fit? He’s lucky I tiered up, if he bit off my nipple like in the melee I’d be mad. Suddenly his body shakes and I feel… something deep inside me, like I’m being filled up. It gets heavier and heavier inside of me, I think his club is pumping something into me and it feels good, probably. Maybe. Definitely not as good as whatever happened when my thoughts stopped working, but better than nothing. He has stopped moving and flopped his body onto mine, so I hug him softly, careful not to hurt him since he’s so weak. He’s my cute little boy after all. I start petting the top of his head with my non-hugging arm. “So that was mating, you were right, it was fun. I’m glad you asked me Son.” I whisper to him softly, still happily holding him on top of me like a pillow. What’s a pillow? I can’t remember but he reminds me of one right now. Strange.

He starts moving on top of me, obviously trying to get up, so I let him. He shifts and pulls his pink club out of me. It tingles me on the way out, but not a lot. As it finally leaves me completely I hear a floop sound, weird.

He stands up, steadying himself after a couple seconds and tells me between labored breaths “It’s been… an… honor to … mate with you.. Mom.”

Ding!

Title earned

“Oh! I got a title, hold on a second.” I tell Chief, checking my Titles for the new one.

(Incestuous)You are more attractive to relatives

You have gotten pregnant with the children of a relative.

It doesn’t give any stats but makes me more attractive, Yay! What’s that about getting pregnant from a relative… Oh, that’s what I was forgetting, he told me sex was how I got pregnant, and sex was also called mating. Wait, does that mean I’m going to get fat again and have more babies?

 

111