Chapter 218
933 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After washing off the goo and blood, I enter the room with the man, wondering when his mate will be home. He smirks up at me from his bed and says “You really are beautiful. My mate’s clothes are in the dresser over there.” He’s naked now, but it is his home. I often don’t wear clothes around my own house. His large penis is erect and I want to try it out, but I remind myself that he has a mate and move over to the dresser he pointed out. His sexy chest and abs are taken and not available for touching.

Looking through the first drawer all I find are shirts, and he was right about them not fitting. I’ll have to figure something else out to cover my top. I close it and bend over a bit to look into the next drawer. I hear a creak from the bed behind me, but notice this drawer is a bunch of panties and bras. The bras won’t fit me of course, but I wasn’t expecting to have panties as an option. I start rummaging through them, but there isn’t a lot of variation so she probably just got them from the Armory.

I jump a bit in surprise as a large hand grabs one of my butt cheeks. I look behind me and see the man standing there, holding it. He smirks at me and says “Hey there, my name’s Jim.” I’m not sure how to respond as he shifts himself behind me, grabbing my other cheek as well. He has a mate right? Why isn’t she back? I really should just grab some clothes and get away from the sexy naked man. As I think about grabbing the clothes, my newborn, and just leaving, I feel something big and warm poke itself between my thighs. I’ve been so frustrated all day and he is not helping.

I sigh and pull away from him before turning around and asking “Don’t you have a mate.” He stammers a bit, but I add “I’m not going to take part in any cheating, so just wait for me to pick some clothes and go.” He finally looks at me and responds “My mate died in the dungeon, but I still say she’s my mate in my heart.” That would explain why she hasn’t shown up right? My thoughts race as he adds “I understand if it makes you-” but I cut him off by kissing his handsome lips. As his tongue invades my mouth, my hands rove up his abs and onto his muscular chest.

The feeling is so different with this body. It’s more in a way that’s hard to explain. It made it hard to control myself for the past few hours after my race changed. Now that I know he doesn’t have a mate and he’s shown interest, a strange feeling bursts out of me. I push him onto the bed, and quickly follow, straddling him. I lean forward, bringing my lips to his again. Why does everything about this just feel better somehow? I can’t wait to try this new race out with Amber.

*Lewd Scene*

My hips start moving, rubbing my slit against his hot penis. His tongue invades my mouth once more, and I start playing with it using my own. I feel rough hands grab both of my large breasts. They grip and move, playing with my chest until a finger brushes one of my nipples. I let out a small moan into his mouth, and reach down grabbing his rod. I’ve been waiting for this, so I quickly lift my butt a bit into the air and guide him into my pussy. It glides in effortlessly. I’m pretty sure I got wet as soon as his second hand grabbed me earlier.

We both moan at the same time, separating our lips. My hands move to his chest as I pull myself up and look down at him. This is how I’ve been waiting to be filled all day, but I’m still able to control my own weight and not crush the man. I have a lot of practice with sex now after all. I smile down at him and I get a weird smile back. He’s probably just doesn’t have a lot of practice smiling. I tell him “It’s nice to meet you Jim. My name is Opal.” before starting to ride him.

20 minutes later

As I continue to ride him, I finally feel his penis twitching inside of me. I have high hopes for this, and stop moving. Warm liquid shoots into me and I moan as my body shakes in happiness. He finishes after a few seconds, but I don’t feel full, so I hope he can continue. I fall forward onto his chest again, and he pushes me off before flipping me onto my back. I look up at his greedy eyes and wiggle in excitement. He lines himself up with my pussy and shoves himself into me again. His tip scrapes my insides sending a shiver up my back.

Leaning forward as he starts thrusting, Jim’s mouth goes to my breast and finds a nipple. As he starts sucking my back arches slightly from the dual sensations. I can tell he’s not as skilled or handsome as some of the men and monsters I’ve had sex with, so why does it feel so… amazing?

4 hours later

Jim pushes me forward and I bend myself over the dresser, sticking out my ass. He slaps my butt and orders “Tell me what you want Opal.” I moan “I want you to fuck me hard with your big cock.” It’s not really pretending if it’s true. He just didn’t like me calling it his penis all the time. I wiggle my ass at him and he grabs it before slowly pressing his girth into me. Once I feel his hips pressed against my butt, he offers “Opal, be my slave and I’ll fill your hungry pussy every day.” The offer is more tempting than I expected. I guess it wouldn’t lower my stats with that new special class bonus, and I can just get his brand removed after I’m done playing with him…

I finally respond “Okay. I’ll be your slave Master, just fuck me harder.” His thrusting speeds up and I feel him touch my ass cheek. He must be excited. After a few second he says “It’s not letting me do it.” Right. How could I forget that I’m already branded by Onyx’s cute little heart on my other body’s arm? I think about it and quickly buy the bonus that lets me have one more owner. “Try it now.” I tell him, the dresser I’m propped against shaking with his every thrust. There’s a sudden burning sensation on my ass cheek, so I turn my head to look at it. It’s a bright red hand print, so it took me a while to realize it was his brand. I think it looks nice sexy, so I might keep it and show my wife tomorrow.

Jim lets out another hot load deep inside me, and I hear another chime. “Ahh fuck, get pregnant Slave.” He shouts, causing my legs to shake as I finally reach my own climax. Luckily he grabs my hips and helps steady me, otherwise I might have fallen over when he started fucking me again. As I come back to my senses, I’m surprised it took so long since it feels so filling, but I’m happy that it lets me enjoy it more. This new race is great. I already saw the first screen, so I know what it’s going to say and can just check everything once I’m done.

2 hours later

The room is darker now that it’s almost night. Jim’s sweaty, muscular body gleams in the last light of day. “You’ve been a bad slave and need to be punished.” He says while gripping my throat and fucking me vigorously. I don’t think I’d mind if it was one of my other bodies, but for some reason I’m getting annoyed by the slave play. He can’t really choke me with his low tier, so I tell him “Can we stop with the slave stuff? It’s getting a bit boring.” I figure that’s better to say than he’s annoying me. He clicks his tongue and lets go of my throat answering “Yeah I guess we can stop.”

He also stops thrusting, and I don’t want him to misunderstand me, so I smile up at him and say “Thank you. Is there anything else you want to try?” I don’t have to sleep and have to wait for Citrine to bring Amber tomorrow morning. Finding someone else without a mate might be hard. I’m a little glad that his mate died, but that’s probably rude to think. He seems to think for a while and then smirks asking “Could we pretend my mate is still alive and that you’re my secret lover?” I’ve never had someone ask me to pretend that… Well there have been some weird ones so I guess it’s fine. I agree and ask him how I would do that.

------

10 minutes later

I’m carrying my newest baby to Jett’s house, and will meet up with Jim at the Arena in a couple hours. I thought the cheating play would be easy like the others, but it’s really complex. He’s even going out of his way to pretend that his mate is getting home soon. That’s why we have to meet up at the Arena. It doesn’t sound all that exciting for me, but I guess it’s something to do. I stopped being horny after finally having an orgasm, but all the extra vivid feelings for this body are still there. I tested sex with a couple of my other bodies in Opal’s Home, but they still feel like they used to.

When I get to my son’s house, I don’t see him still. He must not have come back yet, so I hope he’s okay. I place my new son who’s grown a lot already, onto his bed and check myself out in the mirror again. I twirl around, happy to finally not be frustrated. This body really is beautiful, which is nice since I’m pretty sure it’s my first one. I could be wrong, but I think I’ve kept the same one married to Amber the whole time. It still has the shared nipple piercing and wedding ring. Oh, the new brand still looks nice on my white skin. I’ll probably take it off after Amber’s surprise since it is a slave brand and I don’t know Jim all that well.

After checking myself out in the mirror for a few minutes, I walk over to the bed and sit next to my sleeping baby. He looks cuter than babies normally do, so I poke his little cheek. I wonder if it’s another part of this new race? I feel extra connected with this little baby. I start humming like Amber does for me and just watch him sleep.

I probably would have lost track of time if I didn’t have a lot of other bodies. I sit up from the bed, and my son starts to stir. I wince a bit seeing his eyes blink open. I feel bad for waking him up. He looks at me and asks while rubbing his eyes “Will you be gone long mommy?” He’s just too cute. I smile at him and wiggle, answering “Mommy will be back before morning Garnet. You’ll be safe here, and if you see a man that looks like mommy, just tell him you’re his brother.” He sits up, but I add “Just sleep until you’re grown tomorrow. That way you’ll be big and strong.” He holds out his arms and I give him a light hug and kiss on the forehead. Garnet says “Night mommy.” before laying back down and covering himself with a sheet.

I say “Goodnight sweetie.” as I leave Jett’s room. After quietly closing the door, I head outside and towards the Arena. I’m wearing clothes, so I didn’t have to bring another sheet. Well, my shirt is borrowed from Jim, since it actually fits my larger breasts. It’s a little baggy, but it’s better than worrying about my attractiveness bothering people while my breasts are visible. I remember to finally check my screens so they’ll stop stacking up.

Racial trait adds (1) to your current pregnancy

Racial trait adds (2) to your current pregnancy

.

.

.

Racial trait adds (1) to your current pregnancy

With every number, it just added to the number of babies that are currently in my belly. It’s kind of fun, and I want to see how high I can get it before I give birth tomorrow. It’s one of the reasons I’ll be having sex with Jim until morning instead of doing the dungeon for items. I rub my belly that hasn’t grown yet. If it’s the same as with the brown Wyverkin, then I should start showing soon. I wonder why I feel happier every time I get the message?

When I get to the Arena, I find Jim in the room he told me about earlier. “Opal! I’m glad you came.” He greets me while sitting on a couch naked. I guess we won’t be using a bed here, but I’m tough so it shouldn’t be a problem. Thinking about it I respond “Did you manage to get away from your wife?” It’s best to start right away, so he cums faster, getting my number up. He grins and says “You remembered. Good, but wife is what the system calls her. Make sure to say mate.” I nod and start undressing. I guess they did get married while she was still alive. I wonder how many mates here are also married to each other?

4 hours later

“Can you wear a tongue piercing next time we meet up? Ahhh that feels great.” Jim asks as I clean off his cock with my mouth. I answer “I’ll think about it.” before kissing the tip of it and adding “You’re all clean, so your mate shouldn’t find out.” He helps me stand up and kisses my cheek saying “Perfect babe. Remember, next time you want to meet up, find me at the entrance to the dungeon. That way my mate doesn’t catch us.” I’m not sure how often I’ll be doing that. The play is a little uncomfortable for me and I can find better sex other places, but he is nice and good looking…

I’ll come back. Probably.

22