chapter 2 learning is earning
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after the weird dreams i had last night i was shocked because, i saw a wound on my hand so that means that i am going to be kidnapped in the future by bandits i dont know how to stop that from happening but, i guess seeing the future is pretty good i must find a way to prevent that from happening i guess ill ask around at school what a good defense skill is maybe that will help since i dont have anything that really protects me yes im strong but im not that durable someone could still knock me out with the right tools.

I packed up my stuff and went to school with a bad feeling but, i also was happy because i got to see a lost memory i dont remember too much of her the only thing i can remember is that we were falling of a building and thats it my memories are lost only with time i will get my memories back i think.

I dont even remember her name quite sad isnt it AAGH i got so much stuff on my mind i gotta run otherwise ill be late for the tests. When i arrived i saw a boy crying i went over to help him i asked him whats wrong he didnt know where he needed to go i asked his name he replied my name is Adrian i asked one of the teachers that were there in what class adrian was she didnt know because you first had to show your intellectual physical and your skills before you would be assigned to a class the boy stopped crying i said he should just stay with me for the time being

then the principal gave a speech we all had to take tests but there only were 5 rooms and they didnt want us to cheat so only 5 could go at a time i didnt really mind it so while i was waiting i asked the teachers what a good defense move was the teacher said your defense is based on your will if you dont give up you would be very durable then he gave me a list of defense skills i put the list in my backpack and i wanted to try them out later but, i couldnt really try them out since Fillia doesnt have any offensive skills so i asked adrian if he wanted to be part of my crew he immediately said yes i was telling him about my goals and about fillia and that i want around 13 members before going to vanaska and i said that the crew would train together about 3 times a week but he asked what we should name the crew i didnt really think of a name yet so i just came up with a name on the spot i think glow is a good name because i want this place to have a bright future because of how it is now it only darkness fight your fears and make the world a better place so lets go with glow. adrian said thats a pretty good name i personally thought what it was a pretty bad name but lets stick with it.

by the way adrian can i ask you what your skills are? he said oh yea no problem he gave me his hand and he already had a ton of skills (liquifier, metal morpher, weapon specialist, blessing of the eye, advanced alchemy and devide) huh it looks like you dont have any offensive abilities he looked at me with a smile and said you think so? and he grabbed my sword it melted completely he turned it into a bar of metal and then changed the bar into a gun with ammo! i was thinking and thats actually a pretty good ability but, i have to put it to the test so i said to adrian lets train after school and he obviously aggreed right after i said that i had to take my test first up was my intellectual test i got all the basic questions right like who was the holy knight of vanaska which everyone knows what is the weakest element out of the 10 thats the element of life because the laws of the 10 elements state that life cannot be used offensively because the gods made that law i passed my test with a b+ which is pretty good.

When i got out of the room Adrian was already finished he got an A which is very impressive but, from the moment i met him i knew he would be smarter then me after everyone was finished we had to go to the practice range where we needed to show our strengths with a sword we all fought the same person but they didnt grade you on the spot because everyone was watching you in total there were about 64 students only 3 actually beat him, Adrian was one of them but he didnt even use his metal manipulation because it was forbidden to use magic/skills so Adrian is a pretty special guy and he is a good asset for the crew at last we had to move to the spirits sanctum

the thing is you might me born with a ton of skills but if god doesnt bless you with spiritual strength your skills will be useless there are only a small amount of ways to increase your spiritual strength for example being liked by the gods, artifacts and everytime you defeat an opponent you take about 10% of that persons current spiritual strength making you get stronger the more you fight, i dont really know what my spiritual strength is but, im guessing its just average i went as one of the last people Adrian and the other 2 that won got to go first.

One of them got a score of 91 which is close to perfect, he also was one of the people that won the fight against the knight he was extremely cocky but i just ignored the guy then it was adrians turn and he got a very low score to be precise his score was 34 i didnt expect that but we should probably work on that.

After about 30 minutes it was my turn and i got a score of 12 i didnt know what to say. Everyone was laughing i kept quite because, there is no point in wasting time talking to them they can laugh now and they can cry later. I went home to get some food and went to the woods because there we were going to train further until i would be the stongest in school i might be weak now but, i am not giving up i practiced all my new defensive skills that i got and adrian could block physical attacks because he carries metal bars arround that he transform into shields and weapons i learned these 3 skills pressure point, spirit shield and i made this one myself burning smokescreen.

When we finished practice fillia came. I said we were about to stop but she looked at me with the 2nd most beautifull smile i had ever seen and said we are in the same class i looked at her and asked her how she knew. She apparently overheard it but i still wasnt too happy because, I am in class 1-c and i gotta make it to 1-A atleast if, i want to be part of the imperial guard i still looked at her and said thats nice. I hoped i would be with you i also asked her if she knew in what class adrian was. She asked who is that? i pointed at Adrian and introduced him and told her that he is the new crew member she looked suprised but, he was acting strange around fillia he said he should be captain because, he is better in every single thing and that really pissed me off. Apparently he is the kind of person that pushes people away just to get to the top. I said to him there is no leader because, i see everyone as equal you might be better at those things but im better in different things after saying that i went home with the most dissapointed feeling. I thought he would be a good guy but he pisses me off whats wrong with him.

I shouldnt be so angry, ill just read some books when im back home after the walking i was looking for my book but i couldnt find it but then i stumbled upon a reallyyy old book it was extremely dusty and had to be at least a 100 years old. In the book there were spells that i couldnt read it so i looked further in hope to find a translated version only to find an amulet i was angry and threw the amulet it landed on the book and to my suprise it worked as a translation device. The book was full of skills lost through time the skills were hard to learn but i managed to learn the first one and the skill i learned was photon field absortion there wasnt any rating by the skill which is weird but, ill try it out tommorow im going to try it out alone this will be my secret skill, my hidden card its also good that i didnt show adrian my skills only the skills that i learned today pressure point, burning smoke and spirit shield but for now i shouldnt think of beating him since he is my ally ill have a talk with him tommorow. I went to my room and fell asleep while learning.

CHAPTER 2 FINISHED 

in the end of chapter 3 ill put info of all the skills mentioned in the first 3 chapters 

 

1