Improvements pt. 2
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Osir only shook his head as a sign of understanding the assignment. He went to his room to continue watching the romantic serial. On his way back he passed Emilie. 

 

-Finished with the tests?

 

-Yeah. They told me to come back after thirty minutes. 

 

-I’m going to practice my ability.

 

-What kind of training did they assign to you?

 

-Well… They are going to give me a small piece of dead skin and I have to expand it. The researchers decided to call my power “Cell Creation”. Apparently, it’s not just healing.

 

-Cell Creation… Good luck with the training.

 

-Thank you! Hey. How many episodes do you have left?

 

-Two seasons and three episodes.

 

-So… You are on the last episodes of season three?! Oh, MY GOD! The last episode of the third season is so emotional! Watch it closely and learn from it!

 

-Okay.

 

-Catch you later!- Shouted Emilie as he ran toward the training rooms. 

 

The ones who had the easiest abilities to explain were already training. Nolan and Julia were almost finishing their training for today. Nolan had to train switching his power boost between legs and arms. So for one minute, he was jumping in place. After that, he punched the bag for one minute and repeated. Julia was using her Telekinesis to raise one heavy steel ball and slowly rose in with the weight or moved three small balls separately at the same time which was more difficult for her.  

 

Meanwhile, Osir watched the romance in his room. Once again the episode that Emilie likes the most shows the character that is acting the most. It was the “perfect” video for Osir who learns how to “act”.

 

Osir perfectly came on time to the researchers. The lead researcher was already there waiting for him. 

 

-Just like in the data. Punctual… Since your control is great, you should work on the power. Usually, you only change the temperature of one spot. This time you’re going to change the temperature in a whole testing room. You have to change it to minus five and then to twenty degrees. Try to do it for half an hour. If it exhausts you faster then you can leave and rest till the time for the scenario test. 

 

Osir entered the test room that they arranged for him. In one corner of the room, there was a thermometer. Osir stood in the other corner across from it and he began changing the temperature. After five minutes he changed the temperature to minus five and then began raising it. After another five minutes, the temperature rose to seven degrees. Osir was panting heavily. Just like the researchers said. He has very good control but when it comes to power Osir is weak. 

 

If not for the precise task from the lead researchers Osir would continue his training till he collapsed. He remembered that the researcher told him to rest if he exhausted himself too much. Osir walked out of the room barely being able to walk. After one step he fell to his knee.

 

-Hey! Are you alright?- Asked Emilia who just finished her training.

 

-I’m… exhausted after the training… 

 

-You must have training for a while than…

 

-No… Only seven minutes…

 

Meanwhile, the researchers were reading everyone's DATA. One of the researchers noticed that Osir left his testing room. He asked the lead researcher to approach him. 

 

-The kid already left the room.

 

-Really? Looks like my hypothesis was a foul. I thought that he would have steady rapid growth. But it looks like he hit the wall. According to DATA, he should be able to train like that for an hour and eight minutes. Gather the DATA from his training. Looks like we have to make a few adjustments. 

 

-Right away.- Said the researcher as he sarcastically saluted.

0