Improvements pt. 3
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emilie took Osir to his room and when she entered she saw Sara sitting on one of the beds. 

 

-Oh… Captain. Has someone already alerted you about Osir?- Asked Emilie as she placed Osir on his bed.

 

-No. I was just chilling on my bed.

 

-Your bed… What… What do you mean?

 

-What? I’m just sleeping here.

 

-With a student? With a fifteen-year-old boy?!

 

-Well… His age is unknown.

 

-You don’t know your age?!- Asked surprised Emilie.

 

-I do not possess that information.- Answered Osir.

 

-Still! You’re still a teenager! TEEN!

 

-Would you rather sleep in the same room as Osir?

 

-Well… Uhm…

 

-I don’t mind switching.- Said Julia who just heard everything because the doors were open. 

 

-Whatever you guys want. I just need a bed for the time being. So it looks like you and I are going to share the room.- Said Sara as she pointed a finger at herself and then at Emilie. 

 

Sara moved to the other room and Julia took her stuff to Osir’s room. After an hour the time came for the scenario training. Before entering each squad gathered in their corner. The GROM was very talkative. They were arguing about something but none knew why since they were talking in their native language. 

 

-All right kids! Time for your scenario training. Today each squad will enter separately. First will go, squad… Zero. The rest of you will go with me to the control panel and watch them.- Explained Sara.

 

As Squad ZERO entered the room it changed from an empty white room to a main street in a big city. The rubble and cars were the only obstacles. 

 

-Each squad will have the same first training so I can accurately prepare the next one. The first one will be two soldiers and a mech. Specifically a dog-type mech.- Said Sara through the speakers.

 

-You mean the HOUND?- Corrected Marcel.

 

-Yeah… Like I would remember the names. Oh, and you can only get hit twice before you get eliminated. If you get eliminated a red alert will appear in front of you. Then you have to stand in place and watch your squad struggle without you. Almost forgot. Your weapons.

 

A pillar with three pistols rose from the ground. 

 

-If that’s all holograms then my ability won’t work on them at all.- Pointed Osir.

 

-It will work. They are holograms but this whole room reacts to your brain waves. And the rooms respond to your brain waves with artificially made waves. Try.

 

Osir focused for a moment and he was surprised that he could feel the “heat” signature of the two hologram soldiers.

 

-She is right. I can sense their heat. Except one. Looks like the mechs don’t generate that much heat. 

 

-Are those guns real?- Asked Emilie.

 

-No. If you pull the trigger it will only simulate the shot so there won’t be real damage in friendly fire…- Explained Sara but once she said it’s only a simulation she pulled a trigger and Nolan got hit. It looked as if the real bullet went from the pistol but the bullet disappeared once it hit Nolan. In that place, a red spot appeared.- Right now Nolan has only one life left. 

 

-WHAT?! Can you give me that one life back?!- Shouted desperate Nolan.

 

-Can I bring people back to life? No. Live with it.- Said Sara as she shook Nolan’s request away. 

 

-Sorry… Hihi…- Apologised Emilie with an uncomfortable chuckle. 

 

-Enough chit-chat! Begin!

0