Improvements pt. 4
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A buzzing sound informed them that the scenario had begun. The fire that was still now began moving. They could feel as if the wind was blowing toward them. The sound of sparkling fire and the wind moving the dust and trash from the ground. It all felt so realistic. 

 

Two soldiers were standing by right next to the wracked bus. The Hound was walking away in the opposite direction. Osir threw a rock to catch the attention of the soldiers. One of them heard it and went to check it. Once he turned around the corner he got shot in the head by Emilie. Before the body fell she slid on the ground right beside the body and shot the second soldier in the head. 

 

Nolan jumped in and took the body away. They all hid behind the car and once the Hound turned around there was no one. It became alert and began slowly walking toward the bus. Staying low and ready. Once it got close Emilie stood up and took three shots. The pistol wasn’t enough to penetrate Hound’s armor. 

 

The Hound jumped at Emilie but then Nolan came to her rescue and grabbed the machine's head. He threw the hound into the bus. Nolan and Emilie only saw a bright light coming from the bus and suddenly Osir jumped from it. The mech went after him. 

 

-The bullet didn’t went through. I’m still exhausted after the training.- Thought Osir as he saw only a dent in Hound's head. 

 

Emilie took Nolan’s gun and began shooting the mech with two guns at the same time. The Hound stopped pursuing Osir and lowered itself closer to the ground. Once Emilie had to reload the Hound stood up and went after her. The mech hit her in the shoulder. Before it could land a second hit Nolan dashed at the mech and punched it in the head. He was surprised that he felt that punch and it hurt. 

 

-Throw it in the air Nolan!- Shouted Osir.

 

Nolan grabbed the mech’s head and threw it into the air just like Osir asked. Osir aimed his gun and fired into the mech's chest. This time the bullet went in. Once it did the room once again became white empty space.

 

-Wow… My hand no longer hurts…

 

-Good job kids. I’m especially amazed by Emilie. By the helicopter, you looked weak but I see that guns are your expertise. The next squad to go in will be ZONE.- Said Sara through the speakers.

 

ZONE had a bit different scenario. They were in the forest against two soldiers and different mech. This time it was a mech with six spider-like legs and a cannon on its back. At first, they had a problem with getting close to the enemy. Levan tried making cover fire so the rest of the squad could get close but the strategy failed and Misha was hit once. 

 

Suddenly an opportunity arrived when the spider began its artillery fire. It was a risky move but it gave them an advantage. Misha slowed the movement of the shell that was coming right at them. Ivan grabbed it and with his power, he threw the shell at the two soldiers. The explosion eliminated the two of them. Ivan tried charging in but ended up getting eliminated. Levan and Misha tried a silent approach surrounding the mech and destroyed it by firing at it from two sides. 

 

-I know it’s a simulation but think of that like a real battle where you can die. Next is GROM. Good luck.

 

This time the terrain changed into a small village. There were eleven small houses, four of which were completely destroyed. As usual, they had to fight against two soldiers and a mech. Once they found the soldiers Martin, the boy with a bandana and the hat, made a smoke and moved it around the two soldiers. 

 

Marcel and Julia ran into the smoke. Once they went in the soldiers reacted. Julia moved the soldier's gun away with her telekinesis and shot him in the chest. Marcel made a rock that hit the soldier in the stomach and finished him with a shot to the chest. 

 

-That leaves the mech.- Said Marcel.

 

-Where is it?- Asked Martin as he put the smoke down. 

 

Once the smoke disappeared a small mech with four legs and, a thick large head ran at them. Before they could shout anything it hit Marcel and sent him flying. Martin and Julia shot the mech but its head was like a shield. It began running at Martin. Marcel made a stone pillar to block the mechs attack but it destroyed it and also sent Martin flying. 

 

-It packs quite a punch…- Said Marcel as he panted heavily.- I know it’s a simulation but I feel as if I fell from four meters… The pain is definitely reduced in here. Otherwise, I would have broken bones and unable to move… 

 

-Never seen that mech before!- Shouted Julia as she avoided the mech that was going to ram her. 

 

-Look for a weak spot! It needs to have one!- Shouted Marcel as he made another pillar in the mech’s path. It destroyed it without any problem. 

 

Martin was hit once again and an alert appeared in front of him. He was eliminated, leaving only Marcel and Julia against the mech. They didn’t leave a dent on its head. There were some marks from bullets on its side but it wasn’t any major damage.

 

Marcel tried a different approach and hit the running mech from the side with the pillar. The mech fell to the side and couldn’t move anymore. 

 

-So that’s its weakness. Now we need to finish it off.- Said Marcel. 

 

He saw a space between the legs and torso. A few shots and the room came back to normal.

 

-Almost good job.- Said Sara through the speakers.

0