Improvements pt. 7
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They both went to the cafeteria. Osir checked every bottle in the vending machine and moved his eyes around trying to figure out what to buy. Meanwhile Marcel stood there not knowing how to start the conversation.

 

-Do you know what kind of drinks Julia likes?- Asked Osir.

 

-What? Why would you ask me that?! Are you interested in her?!- Panicked Marcel.

 

-She asked me to bring her something to drink since she was exhausted after the training. Since you’re her teammate I thought you might pose that kind of information.

 

-Ah… Yes… I think she likes the orange soda.

 

Osir pressed the button twice and he got two bottles. Paranoid Marcel seeing that had a weird thought. “He bought the same drink for himself to tell her that he likes the same thing as her!” He left that thought to himself.

 

-What you wanted to talk about?

 

-Well… Uhm… How do I say this… Did you do something… something with Julia last night?!

 

-We only talked for a few minutes and went to sleep.

 

-That’s it? Oh… Okay… That’s all I wanted to ask… Eh… See you later.- Said Marcel as he left whispering something to himself.

 

-That almost looked like the beginning of the third episode, the second season of that romance series… Sying only vague information like that guy when someone asks about actions taken with a girl from another day. This series is truly useful.- Thought Osir.

 

The time came for another training scenario. All of them gathered in front of the entrance to the room like last time but Sara wasn’t there waiting for them. She arrived a few minutes later, pushing a cart with weapons they proposed to the researchers. 

 

-I brought you the weapons you wanted. They will only work in the simulation room so don’t test them now. Yesterday your difficulty was having limited weapons today… You’ll be grouped randomly! And by randomly I mean I already chose who is going with whom.- Hearing that information the students looked at each other thinking who would be part of their temporary team.- First I’d like to see the most promising. Captains of all the squads. Osir, Julia, and Ivan. You’ll go first so gear up.

 

Osir asked for simple gear. He asked for a rifle G36 which he immediately switched mode of shooting to single bullets. He also wanted the same gun as last time and a long knife to finish his kit.

 

Ivan ran to the cart with excitement for what he asked. He put on brass knuckles to boost his damage with fists. The last thing he took out was an AK-47. He patted the gun and said “The only trustworthy gun.”

 

Julia asked for the same gun as last time and VECTOR SMG. She asked for the submachine gun because her aim from the distance wasn’t the best. Like Ivan, she asked for something that would fit her power. A belt with short knives attached to it. She had ten of them in total. 

 

-Why would you need teen knives?- Asked Ivan.

-Because.- She said as she presented the reason for Ivan. All the knives moved and began orbiting around her.

 

-Oh! I get it! Okay! Let’s smash them!

 

-Smash who?- Asked Osir.

 

-The simulation! The scenario!

 

They entered the room and it began slowly changing into a small facility in the middle of the forest where Osir’s squad was hidden in the forest.

 

-Your task is the same as last time. Eliminate all the targets but this time I won’t tell you how many they are.- Explained Sara through the speakers.

 

When they had the green light to begin the test Julia immediately grabbed Ivan before he went in. 

 

-Don’t you dare rush in without a plan…- Said Julia.

 

-But we have a plan. Eliminate the enemy and finish the test. Simple.

 

-You just said the goal of our test! Not the plan!

 

-If you rush right now you’ll get eliminated after getting one guy. I found only four people so far and they stand in a position where one of them gets eliminated the rest of them will have an easy way to kill you. That’s only for the soldier simulations. There could be mechs that I can’t detect yet.- Explained Osir.

 

-That means it’s just a bit harder! And I like it!- Shouted Ivan with excitement as he wanted to get away from Julia.

 

-I won’t fucking let you!- Said Julia as he began choking Ivan with her arm. 

 

-If he wants to rush them we can do that.- As Osir said that Julia stopped choking Ivan and looked at him.

 

-I can?- Asked Ivan.

 

-Yes. But we need to coordinate. The walls are thin so I have a plan.

0