Restless Night pt. 1
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Snowy Forest ]

 

A Convoy of four armored vehicles, three trucks, and one APC reached its destination when the sun was setting. All the soldiers gathered in line except for the green-haired general who walked back and forth in front of the soldiers. 

 

-We arrived three hours before the planned arrival. So you have three hours to rest and prepare yourself for the mission. After accomplishing the objective we will move out immediately and go for the next destination. We have to strike them till they are separated and not willing to cooperate with each other. For East School!- Shouted the general as he saluted to his soldiers and they did the same. 

 

-General Ozaki! The HQ is calling you.- Said the soldier sitting in the APC.

 

-Agh… Tell them I’m busy.

 

-They are warning you to not kill the researchers in the facility and to leave at least one witness in good condition. 

 

-Pff… They should just send me to Stockholm to destroy the main base of Center School. No. They need to fuck around! The Center School is the only organization that might be dangerous for us. The rest are some no-names… Like CERBERUS. Before the war they only made medications. What danger is that!?- Shouted mad General Ozaki. 

 

-General Ozaki.- Said the soldier as he saluted to the general.

 

-What is it?

 

-There are nine more people in the facility than we expected. 

 

-Just nine? Then it shouldn’t be a big deal. Agh… I hate this device.- Said Ozaki as he looked at the moving antenna on the APC.- I feel almost naked around it.

 

-We need to keep it on so the enemy scouts won’t find us by their abilities.- Explained the soldier.

 

-I know! But it messes up my control of the gasses. 

 

[ Finland / Kouvola ]

 

-Are you sleeping?- Asked Julia as both of them were in beds with the lights off.

 

-Not yet.

 

-You’re still watching that?!- She said as she noticed a light on Osir’s face.

 

-I have five episodes left.

 

-Anyway… I was just curious. You think your parents were in the military. I was thinking about it because of your strategize. They don’t seem like a random idea that popped into your head. 

 

-I don’t think I learned that from somewhere. It feels like I was born with it. The same goes for my fighting style. I didn’t learn it anywhere. I just do it and it feels right. Exact movement as I have in my mind.

 

-It sounds like you are a born soldier.

 

-Born soldier…

 

The lights turned on in their room but their color was red. The speakers started screeching and put out an announcement. “Dangerous substance detected outside. Prociding with the lockdown. Dangerous substance detected outside. Prociding with the lockdown.”

 

-What? Dangerous substance?- Asked Julia.

 

-It doesn’t sound like some natural phenomenon. Most likely the facility is under attack. 

 

-For real! Let’s gather all our classmates in one place. Like cafeteria!

 

-Good idea. -Agreed Osir as he left the room running. 

 

Julia followed him after a minute because compared to Osir she was embarrassed to run around in her pajamas. Osir only had pants and underwear on him. Osir gathered all the boys while Julia went for Emilie. Once she entered the room she saw already dressed up Emilie and Sara who had trouble putting on her clothes. 

 

-Captain! Are we under attack?- Asked Julia.

 

-Most likely. We have to gather all of you and give you some weapons to defend yourself.- Explained Sara.

 

-We’re almost done with that. Osir went to gather the boys and get them to the cafeteria.

 

-Good.

0