First step
65 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Kevin Raider.
Race: Human (10 years)
Level : 11

 

 

Class: commoner
Permanent Job: Kingpin

Primary job: Eight Ray magic knight (lvl 1)

Secondary job: Aether craftsmith (lvl 1)

 

 

Unequipped jobs;

Whisper (level 11) , weapons expert (level 1), apprentice sage (level 1), spirit Alchemist(level 1), beginner merchant(level 1), ki brawler(level 1), monster tamer (level 11)

 

 

Traits: Awakened
Body: Raguel's divine body (lvl 1
Eye ability: Heaven’s eye (lvl 2)
Bloodline: ###

 

 

Karma points: 618,262
Undistributed points:
Universal experience points: 385,000

Titles

1.Reborn : 20% chance of temporary increase in luck

2. Awakened: ?????????????

3. Death punch: allows 10% more damage when in a fist fight and has a 50% chance of stunning opponents

4. the one who does what needs to be done:

Mental def increase by 25 when negative afflictions are acquired.

 

 

Energies
1. mana (600/600)
2. Aether (100/100)
3. Spirit energy (10/10)
4. Ki (level 300/300)

 

Equipment
1. Elderberry’s castle (soul space item)
2. Solace necklace (luck charm)

 

 

Stats

Str: 50.               Luck: 15.             Agi: 51
Int: 30.              Dex: 60.              Perc: 30
Vit : 50.              Wis: 15.              Charm: 50

 

Physical attack : 55.      Physical def: 50.5
Magical attack : 45.          Magical def: 80
Mental attack : 65.             Mental def: 15

Skills;

Aether infusion : (level 1)
Can use aether energies to craft.

 

Energy synergy: (level 1)
Increases the ease of merging different energies.

 

Dash (lvl 5)
- plus 20 agility when skill is active for 120 secs

 

Recipe book lvl 1(level 7):
- can generate recipes depending on available materials. 45% chance of it being good.

 

Mana sight(level 10):
- can see mana aura in and on creatures and objects.

 

 

Black iron ape boxing book 1:
- deals +35 damage and +20 defense when using fists.
- increases agility by 16 for 2 mana points per second.

 

Locate:
Can find the location of contracted monsters.

 

Cloak of shadows - (level 10)
Makes you one with the shadows. Can not be noticed unless the target has a perc stat of 10 points higher.

 

 

Dream weave.
You can enter and manipulate the dreams of a target with a lower perc stat. You can’t hurt the target in these dreams.

 

Contract monsters

Onyx Raider (little Black)
-Celestial mane dire wolf (young adult)-
Level 11

 

Skills
Chomp (lvl 10)
Kite (lvl 10)
Sprint (level 10)
Fire arrow

 

Ding
Congratulations you have acquired the kingpin job class.

 

Ding
Congratulations you have unlocked Karma system.

 

Ding
Faction monitor feature has been unlocked .

 

 

 

 

The messages from the system kept on sounding but Kevin’s eyes were glued to the status tab.

 

He had not one, not two but three very unique classes, two rare and one epic out of the ten classes. He knew this all slightly special because he had never seen the three unique classes in any book and he had read a lot of them over the years trying to figure out how to acquire these powerful classes like elemental classes that were rare, energy assisted classes like magic swordsmen or ki monks.

 

He had managed to get the kingpin class which was glowing gold-ish meaning it was a legendary class, there was the eight ray magic knight, the aether craftsman and the apprentice sage which had a silver glow meaning they were unique grade classes. He also energy assisted classes like the spirit alchemist and the ki brawler which were rare with their blue glow and lastly the epic class weapons expert; It was a powerful class but kind of common. With whisper(epic) , monster tamer and beginner merchant also appearing. It brought the total to 10 job classes instead of the normal 5 job classes.

 

At the first Awakening a person should lose most classes until only 5 jobs but i had 10 of them. This must be the system. This is so cool. Damn it, I have been standing here for too long and now everyone is looking at me like something is wrong . Kevin thought.

 

He had been holding the orb for over 2 minutes now. The people in the hall were starting to think something was wrong. At first they thought he had got a rare class but the fact that he was not celebrating made them think the worst. Could this so called genius of the Raider family be a blank. A blank was a person who failed to awaken. Blanks were mostly people who had energy related diseases hence were rejected by the chaos energies of the Awakening stones. Cures existed but they were all myths and legends.

 

Some people had worry on their faces, some had joyful expressions thanking the heavens for knocking Steven down a peg and others were completely indifferent since they either didn’t care or they thought the rumors of Kevin being a genius were all lies just made up to grow Steven’s reputation.

 

“big brother…” the five year old boy called out to his stunned brother. He was worried since he had never seen his brother shocked by anything. He always seemed to know the names of everyone and thing, not to mention he knew details about everything that happened in the western midlands. Ben thought his brother was having a panic attack or something.

 

“Oh yeah, am done.” Said Kevin as he turned with a very bright smile.

 

Everyone still felt tense especially since the butler was bring an job class orb for Kevin to use to display his classes.

 

In his head the system had just informed him that he could choose 5 classes that he wants to be displayed to the public.
He had previously told the system that he wanted to keep it a secret and instructed it to not show any irregularities when other people were watching or when he was been scanned in anyway.

 

The orb was placed down and Kevin approached it.

Everyone in his family had not been breathing especially his father who seemed to be sweating. His mother and brother were looking scared. His step sister was holding her hands together in prayer. His step brother seemed indifferent and his step mother was digging for something in her handbag.

 

It was so silent as Kevin walked to touch the orb to the point were Gus; Kevin’s trusted knight was looking very seriously as he counted with his fingers. He was holding up 6 fingers. A few moments ago, everyone had stopped moving or talking so he also did the same. He got bored while trying to not scratch his itchy butt cheek so he decided to distract himself by counting the farts that he heard in the crowd. He was very happy since none of those was his. So this is what meditation is, I feel so calm. I like it. He thought.

 

Meanwhile blue lights were appearing in above the orb and characters were forming

Job classes

  • Eight Ray magic knight
  • Aether craftsmith
  • Weapons expert
  • Monster tamer
  • Beginner merchant

 

Sounds of shock spread though the room diffusing the tense environment but retaining the silence.

 

“what in the heavens.” Said one man

 

“is that real?” said a woman in the crowd

 

“two of them" said Steven.

 

“am I dreaming?” said Otis who stood besides Gus. Jett and Zola.

 

Ouchhh….

 

“I think your awake" said Gus with an sincere face as he stopped pinching Otis in the belly.

 

“ why would you….” Otis just couldn’t get the words to say as he fumed with rage.
Meanwhile everyone in the room was murmuring with some running out with their communication orbs in hand.

 

At that moment, the mercenary guild master Xandros shouted

“Hahahaha….congratulations laddie, come let us drink” as he grabbed a bottle of wine form a waiter.

The congratulations were coming from all directions and Kevin’s mum's maid, Jackie even cried with joy. His mother hugged him and excitement was all over the place.

 

Meat trays were brought, dancers entered the hall, the music touched the moon as the party raged till the cock sounded its morning call.

 

 

This is the first step. Thought Kevin 

3