A path
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“System can you describe these classes for me.” Asked Kevin has he watched the party from the corner. People had been raging with excitement and congratulating him left and right. Magic classes were very rare in the western midlands. More rare than other places since this place had very thin ambient mana compared to the other regions of the kingdom hence they were less developed and were considered boonies.

 

 

Ding

 

Kingpin - #############

Eight Ray magic knight – a warrior that incorporates the main eight types of mana into their skills.

The types of magic are fire, water, wind, earth, light, dark, body and mind.

Skills will be influenced by affinity for specific mana types and their sub divisions.

Aether craft smith – is an artisan class that deals in the creation and enhancement of tools and artifacts.

The aether energies enable one to bind magic, spirit, Ki and other energies as runes into materials.

The stronger the aether used the better the outcome of efficiency and optimization .

 

 

Spirit alchemist – can use spiritual energy to make potions and pills from organic materials.

By using spirit energy, impurities are separated from the products hence better quality results..

However the grade of materials greatly influences the quality of result.

 

Ding

 

 

“What the…?? Why is kingpin not showing anything.” Sighed Kevin has he felt a headache creep up to his forehead. There must be a hidden requirement for me to see the description details. At least these other classes are awesome, I should be able to survive and rise up with them. Not to mention my beautiful whisper class didn’t disappear.

 

Phewww……it would have been bad if I lost it. I will use it as my crown mask class for now.

 

“Let’s check the other messages.”

 

Ding

Karma shop feature is unlocked.

Buy with your karma points products from major Bloodlines ,artifacts, materials vines, skills and abilities to even classes and potions.

 

Ding

 

“yesssssssssss….finally. let’s check it. What the hell!?!?” said Kevin as he seemed to be experiencing a minor stroke.

 

“ why is everything expensive. Immortal blood at 100m karma points, death curse(skill) at -200million karma points, dragon’s mana breath at 1.5million karma point. Blitz (skill) at 200 thousand karma points. Okay that is a little cheap. Angelic body + 500million karma points.

 

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn……I really hit the jackpot with Raguel’s divine body. But why are some prices in negative.”

 

Ding

The karma points can be both negative and positive depending on your actions.

Warning ⚠️
Mixing of negative karma point products with products acquired from positive karma points may lead to death.

Example is buying divine body with positive karma points and then buying devils blood with negative karma points.

 

This will lead to instant death.

One type of karma points is displayed at a time. The highest number of points in each type of the points is displayed.

Ding

 

“hmmm…..so they won’t cancel out to give zero karma points. oh well I just have to be careful about what I buy. System tell me about the blitz skill"

 

Ding

 

The blitz skill is a wind space mana type skills that allows instant teleportation within a 10meter radius at the cost of 50mana points.

 

It is a unique grade skill of A rank.
It can be mistaken for sprint skill to the trained eye.

 

Ding

 

“Speed is the ultimate path for a fighter because if you can’t kill it before it notices then kill it before it attacks and if that fails then run like hell. Full proof. Purchase.”

 

Ding

Blitz skill acquired .
First karma shop purchase acquired .
Random gift pack acquired.

 

Ding.

 

“Hehe….thank you Heaven, fingers crossed for S class skills.” Said Kevin has he rubbed his head with his hands to rub away some bad luck.

 

Ding

Random gift pack opened.
Aura blade ( A rank special ability) acquired.

Acrobats blessing.- perception, dexterity and agility increased by 10 permanently.

 

Ding

 

Aura blade isn’t that an legendary rank skill that sword masters get when they get enlightenment. But why is the system noting it as an A rank. Is it a toned down version of the system. System can I upgrade the Aura blade ability.

Ding

 

Yes, the ability aura blade can be improved.
Aura blade is an growth type A rank ability that allows the creation of a weapon with just power manifestation. It has lower versions called ghost blade. Energies like mana and Ki can be used for this.

 

Ding

 

 

That good enough let’s check the rest of the messages.

Ding

You have leveled up monster tamer to level 11. The mental space has been unlocked.
You can now store you contracted monster pets with you.

The size will depend on your intelligence and wisdom stats. The higher the better.

 

Ding

 

That’s just convenient.

 

Ding

 

Contracted monster pet Onyx Raider has undergone the first Awakening. Would you like to choose the path of evolution for the monster or would you want a random draw.

 

A random draw has a bigger sample space hence it has more chances of getting a very powerful path.

Ding

 

“A path, this must be the job class equivalent of a monster. This is a tough decision to make. System show me the options to choose from. If they are weak paths , I will just leave .” said Kevin in a serious focused tone. He had left little Black in his room as he didn’t want it causing trouble in a party full of strangers.

 

Ding

 

The paths of the monster pet Onyx include;

 

1. The path of Cerberus
2. The path of Garmr
3. The path of Xolotl

 

These are the available paths.

 

Ding

“Can’t you Elaborate a little bit more about them" asked Kevin with frustration.

 

 

Ding

 

Those of the path of Garmr are giant wolves who are feared by the gods for their potential with chaos energies and their high ability to wreak havoc. They have high attack strengths and can cause mass destruction.

 

Those of the path of Cerberus are fire element loyal wolf creatures with three heads. They have a very high defensive strength and high regenerative abilities.

 

Those of the path of Xolotl are trickster Lightening, death and fire type creatures with very high intelligence. They are cunning and can use a multitude of skills to escape from danger with medium skills in offense and defense.

 

Ding

 

 

“So I have offense, defense and a menace….what I choose will affect the skills and affinities of Onyx.” Wondered Kevin.

 

A disruptive path focuses on using mobility and trickery to disrupt the plans of the enemy. They may use tactics such as flanking or ambushing to take out opponents and create confusion. They may also have access to special abilities that allow them to quickly traverse the map or manipulate enemy positions.

 

If I can train my skills to draw aggro and handle full frontal attacks then a disruptive partner would be very helpful.

 

Hey system is my analysis correct?

Ding

The eight ray magic knight has strong offense and a slightly weaker defense. He can attack in a moments notice in both close range and long range depending on the skills cultivated.

Ding

 

Thank you…that is insightful. If I can cultivate close range offense primarily with long range as a secondary path then it would be very helpful to have a disruptive partner that can create gaps and openings for me.

Having a defensive partner would so help me to keep safe as I deal long distance damage. This is the safest path but yet again the best defense is offense so if I can be an offensive fighter with an equally strong partner, I could make an extremely powerful duo threat.

 

"Damn it .....this also affects my style."

2