Imposter
66 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Aegis warrior is one of the best defensive soldiers classes that can be upgraded to a noble aegis knight path. The current king’s main guard had the aegis knight class during his time at the academy. The heavens have blessed us again.” Said Steven with shock as he felt like Jett was a jewel sent from above.

 

“Clod blacksmith is also a high class blacksmith job that uses earth magic as a core. Making the legendary magic weapons is a possibility in the next awakening stages.” Said Kevin with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

The whole compound was sent into a frenzy with cheer and excitement. It reminded Kevin of people celebrating a goal in sports back on earth. Hugs were flying left and right. Dancing was from oldest to the youngest. Jett had been apart of them so they all felt like his accomplishment was theirs all. They felt great joy when young master Kevin had been blessed with great classes but they were slightly happier that Jett also succeeded as they saw him as a brother, son, student and comrade.

 

 

…….

 

 

It had been a few weeks since the two Awakening ceremonies and Kevin was preparing for his departure to the capital with Jett. There they would attend the prestigious Golden Wing Knight’s academy.
He had been settled matter of the SoR a long time ago when the first members Awakened. All those who Awakened were sent to the GraceWell mercenary and merchant’s academy. This was the were most commoners went to school. If you failed to join the Golden Wing Knight’s academy , then you could join this academy.

 

 

 

It taught how to use most job classes and was relatively cheap compared to Golden Wing.

 

Zola and Otis were in charge of running things but Gus’ subordinate from the first massacre Paul who had awakened two years back as a poison alchemist; A rare class that Kevin seemed to think was very promising, was the main coordinator since he didn’t join an academy and was around most of the time. He had taken an apprenticeship with a medicine man at the local clinic.

 

 

…..

 

 

At the Raider mansion the mood not as high today as the other days. Tyra and Ben were together picking flowers in the garden as they exchanged stories about Kevin but the mood quickly became sour.

 

 

Jackie who was standing not far from them seemed to be angry and she screamed “ why are you all mopping around, knowing him; he must be coming up with all kinds of ideas to do some secret take over as he smiles like an idiot.” When she was done, she cleaned her eyes and whispered “be safe"

 

 

When Tyra and Ben heard Jackie’s outburst they all remembered Kevin’s face when he was planning something. It was a creepy smile that he seemed to not be aware of. It was funny but gave you the goosebumps at the same time hence they all felt a sweat drop and they just started laughing.

 

 

As the laughter of the two women and little boy rang out, the sun shone brighter as they sounded very happy and relieved.

 

…….

 

 

A few days later two boys appeared to be speeding on some horses that looked to have hones on thir head. These were the red mantle horned horses, they were worth 120 gold each so only noble families owned them.

 

 

On the horse a boy with a shield on his back, he was big and was dressed in a very formal but exotic fashion. He looked like a huge body guard/model. The second horse had a smaller boy with black hair and eyes that seemed to have a mystic feel to them.

 

 

He was well built and was dressed in a simple white shirt and black pants. He looked like an Idol. Most of the girls around couldn’t look him straight in the eye and this caused some of the boys to have a dark face with jealous and rage. They hated this guy already.

 

A small noble man worked over these two and greeted with respect “welcome earl Donald Von Ling, I Seth Rel Chen from the count house of Chen greets you"

 

Everyone was immediately shocked by this kids post as him being an earl meant he was a son of one of the Dukes.

 

Before they could run to kiss this Duke to be's ass, the handsome boy looked to the bigger guy and asked “who is Donald vin whatever”.

 

The other guy just shrugged his arms and said “he must be someone who looks like you. I think this guy is confused because your ugly mug is common"

 

“serious, are you still upset about that waitress???? How was I supposed to stop her from liking me. I didn’t even talk to her.” Said the handsome boy.

 

 

In the meantime, all the other people where confused by this conversation….then Seth said “u…you who are you, how dare you pose as the earl?”

 

 

“What is this idiot blabbing now?” asked the handsome boy but before the big guy could reply they were Interrupted by the sound of a carriage being pulled by horse with green manes. These were green manned ponies like Kevin had seen at the monster shop when he got little Black.

 

 

When it stopped, a fat man came out and screamed” all of you bow for his highness young Duke Donald Von Ling of the Ling dukedom.”

 

 

A young man with curly hair came out, he looked like a medieval actor as he made a dramatic pose for the people to take in his beauty. He was definitely very handsome but compare to the first guy that came. He was average so everyone turned back to the duo that had arrived first.

 

 

They wanted to know who was the real person since one looked the part but didn’t act like it at all while the other group acted the part but was disappointing in looks.

 

“ hey Mr. Cake, the Douglas Vin Long person you were looking for is over there. “ said the handsome boy.

 

“ what did you call me?” said Seth as he turned red.

 

“you dare insult someone from a Duke family, this is treason" said the fat man as the Donald boy was making a shocked pose.

 

huh????????” said the handsome boy as he turned his head side ways as if to see what was wrong with these individuals.

 

“which noble house are you from? If you apologies right now I will spare your life. “ the young Duke as he spoke for the first time.

 

The handsome boy then said “noble family. Well Am actually not a noble, I am Kevin Raider and this is Jett, we are from the west midlands. Nice to meet you Earl Douglas. I like your round bodyguard. How does he scream a whole sentence so easily. Does he have a rare butler class.?”

 

“ how dare a mere commoner talk to me?” said the young Duke and the crowd all made a shocked sound.

 

“You have balls so we will give you a chance to walk away with your legs attached. Bow down and apologize 100 times we will consider it.” Said the fat man.

 

 

“What are you talking about? “ said Jett. “ why would we bow down and apologize?”

 

 

“never mind that Jett, let’s go check out the academy.” Said Kevin as he got his horse to follow him into the gates of the academy.

3