Eirene’s lotus
95 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Kevin woke up with a ringing alarm in his head. “who the is ringing that damn bell" he screamed but immediately regretted his decision as the ringing immediately intensified and felt like a blacksmith’s hammer was trying iron out all the folds in his brain. He fell on the floor and started rolling around looking he was breathing his last.

 

 

“Si..system what is going on…. Use the karma points and cancel out the mental attack before I die. Pick the best, I don’t care about the cost. Pleasessssss…” as he continued to cry on the floor he heard system notifications and waited for the pain to stop but it seemed to grow very second. He felt like his brain was being shaved and peeled with a blunt knife. He screamed like a new born and tears flowed like a river.”

 

 

You dammed system, I will !!!!!!!”

 

 

…..

 

 

A few moments later , Kevin woke up again but this time he was floating in an ocean or something. “huh….where am I?”

 

 

Ding
You are in your room.
Ding

 

“Wha…you dammed system, how dare you torture me, I want to speak to your manager. Why didn’t you….” Screamed Kevin but midway his rampage and fury he stopped in shock. He looked like he had seen a ghost or maybe he was having a stroke.

 

He threw a shoe that was next to him into the wall and the poor shoe bounced back to him. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing and the fact that the shoe bounced back made him feel again. He was filled with rage that he coughed blood.

 

“What happened to my beautiful karma points? Did I get robbed. System did you get hacked?” Kevin said in a low tone as he basically had no will to live in his bones anymore. It was like he couldn’t feel his limbs anymore.

 


Ding

Your karma points balance of 418,262 has been reduced to 68,262 after the acquisition of the soul cultivation technique “the first versus of Eirene’s lotus”

Ding

 

“You bought one versus of a technique for 350,000 points. That is more than the blitz skill. How many verses are they?” Said Kevin shocked

 


Ding

 

There are 72 verses of Eirene’s lotus.

Eirene’s lotus
Rank: ???
???????????????????????????

 

 

Ding

 

I can’t even see its rank meaning it is above the legendary rank. This is definitely a jackpot. The system called it a soul cultivation technique. I didn’t know I can cultivate like those warriors in the Chinese novels. System! Did anything else change.

 


Ding

 

Some stats changed;
Wis: 15 》50
Mental att: 65 》100
Mental def: 15 》80
A stat has exceeded the 100 point barrier, 1st trait lock has been unlocked. Ability gained.

 

Telekinesis
Can move things around with the mind. The range and weight is determined by the soul strength.

 

 

Ding

 

“ This is good. If I can unlock more of these trait locks then I can grow stronger with bad as abilities. Although this is all good, am definitely not going drinking with that Daniel Clark guy. I almost died because of that piece of shit, what did he feed me.” As Kevin started raging about the previous nights drinking frenzy he remembered that he had gotten some useful information from that guy including the fact that he had class today morning.

 

As he remembered this , he turned and looked at the window. The sun was high in the sky and I seemed it was approaching midday. He immediately ran to the wardrobe and put on some new clothes and run for his dear life.

 

As he reached the class and entered at an incredible speed he was stopped by the 40 something students staring at him and the laughing teacher who was rubbing his knuckles together.

 

“ I see you managed to make it this fine morning dragon Raider.” Said Sir. Percival with an evil spark in his eyes. Kevin felt stuck to the ground by the aura of this guy. Percival noticed that Kevin was still capable of movements under his aura.

 

“hahaha…..it seems you have a higher level of mental defense than recorded in your file by the smell coming off of you, you must have unlocked a trait lock. We can count me exposing that as your punishment. You can take your seat.”

 

 

As a Kevin walked towards his seat, he was immediately struck by the sense of pride and confidence emanating from his classmates. He could see the glint of shock and respect in his peers' eyes as they chat with each other, exchanging remarks about him.

 

 

He couldn’t help but feel a little intimidated by the eyes of these geniuses. He could feel it in their auras. He felt like he had a lot to live up to, and he worried that he wouldn’t be able to measure up to the high standards set by their classmates but he remembered the system and felt a bit more calm.

 

“Ok, which one of you brats is going to catch up our smelly genius here.” Said Percival as he overreacted by holding his nose. The class on the other hand all looked at Kevin with eyes of rage and disgust, not because of his smell but by Percival’s comment.

 

Percival was also known as a battle maniac. He didn’t care for order and hierarchy but he was also the head of the 7th battalion of the kingdom which was ranked strongest in the regional kingdoms. Getting scouted for a knight or soldier team in this battalion was a very high honor that even the members of the royal family wanted.
Percival was a very high rank knight in the kingdom. He had one of the diamond inscription card meaning he had a high general’s clearance. This level of clearance was only second to the king and queen’s clearance from their gold inscription cards. This inscription card allowed him to even execute a noble without a court order.
Percival was also known as a battle maniac. He didn’t care for order and hierarchy but he was also the head of the 7th battalion which was ranked first in the regional kingdoms. Getting scouted for a team in this battalion was a very high honor that even the members of the royal family wanted.
The reason was that battalions protected their own so being a part of the battalion meant you have a
Kevin being identified as a genius by this man was a trigger for jealous in most of the students. Percival was teaching at the academy for the first time and the fact that he was the dragon class head teacher meant there was a huge opportunity to join the battalion hence a huge competition was set to happen in this class.

 

 

 

I will take this honor, I am Amara Van Angus. I congratulations on your advancement Dragon Raider. Before you came, Sir. Percival introduced the workings of the inscription cards and the different types of magic knights. We will be taking a test after this class to see where our best affinities lie and he also introduced some of the recommended skill books to get from the library later today when the first-year classes get their free picks. As a member of the dragon class we will be allowed to pick 3 books from the library, the drakes will pick 1 and the wyverns will pick 2. That is the brief summary. Thank you" said a girl with white hair. It looked snow white.

 

“Thank you princess, Raider you can ask for more details after the class now let’s proceed with…..Raider are you dozing already?” said Percival in an indifferent tone but Kevin seemed to be zoned out. This change his indifference to rage and the air turned heavy.

3