Envy
72 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you"

 

 

The knight princess with white hair sat at her table, scrolling through her notes, while the other student in the class observed her in silence. He couldn't help but be mesmerized by her unique beauty, from her piercing blue eyes to her long white hair that flowed down her back in cascading waves.

 

 

She is sooo preettyy ….thought Kevin. Her sweet voice had caught him off guard. He had felt a jolt of surprise at her friendly approach,he tried to gathered his composure and say something like "I'm sorry, Your Highness, I didn't mean to stare. I'm just fascinated by your white hair."

 

 

 

Then she would have smiled, revealing her pearl-white teeth, and replied, "Oh, thank you. It's a rare genetic trait in our family. But hair color doesn't define a person, right?" But that never happened as his day dreaming was Interrupted by a Sense of danger.

 

 

Boommmmm….. Aaaaahhhh…

 

A boy was sent flying into the wall by Sir. Percival. He had been greatly annoyed by Kevin blacking out during his lecture yet he had come late. He had punched him into the classroom wall and it was now smoking with dust from the destruction.

 

“Mr. Raider, you may have a lot of talent and have power outside but in this academy. I won’t tolerate any indiscipline. “ said sir. Percival. As he turned to walk away, he said to the princess who was standing up in shock near him “ take him to the infirmary”

 

Cough cough

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?, why would I be sleeping in the middle of the day. Besides I think I will die from your boring chatter before I doze off..” Said a figure in the dusty wall.

 

Everyone was shocked that this kid had not been seriously injured from the strike earlier. Kevin walked out of the wall with a limp, blood dripping nose and he was holding his ribs. This greatly shocked everyone especially Percival who looked at Kevin and said “seems you’re a treasure box of secrets. I will just expose one everyone you annoy me and guess what you just pissed me off with that mouth of yours do I will give the rest of you something juice. Young Kevin here has a special body constitution that deals in mainly defending against aura.” He smirked at Kevin then looked at the princess he previously .

 

 

She moved towards Kevin looking for a way to help him move to the infirmary.

 

 

…….

 

 

A few hours later, two year one student moved in the hall ways in silence. This was Kevin and the young princess. She had spent hours waiting for Kevin to recover despite his efforts to chase her away on the grounds that he didn’t need anymore help.
She adamantly refused and this lowkey pissed Kevin off. Right now she was escorting him to his room of residence under the constant death stares aimed at Kevin from the boys around campus.
Kevin had read enough novels in his past life to know exactly how this was going to end up. It didn’t take long for Kevin to confirm his worries where not a part of his daydreams as the familiar sound could be heard.

 

 

 

Ding

 

Accept and participate in all duels for a day.

 

Point box

 

Ding.

 

Point box??? What is that? Thought Kevin

 

Ding

 

Point box can contain xp, karma , skill or even stat points.

 

Ding

 

Not long after this, a group of noble boy came matching up to Kevin and the princess.

 

“Greetings your highness, may we have a talk with your patient there.” Said a blond haired noble.

 

“sure, but make it fast. He needs his rest” said the princess as she bid her goodbyes . Kevin looked at her in shock. Don’t tell me she can’t see their plans. Thought Kevin as he looked at the four guys in front of him.

 

…..

When the princes was out of sight, the blond noble said “ I challenge you to a duel you filthy commoner”

 

“You must accept since your in the dragon class.” Said another kid standing next to the blonde kid.

 

The blond kid pulled out a dagger and started moving towards Kevin. He didn’t even say his name or anything. It was clear that this was a very amateur assassination attempt. As the blond kid drew closer, Kevin also took on his moon boxing style stances.

 

 

…..

 

 

As the sun began to set over the abandoned park, two young teens faced off against each other. One, the attacker, held a gleaming dagger in his hand. The other, weakened from a previous beating, stood with his fists clenched, ready to defend himself.

 

 

The attacker was young, with a lanky build and a smug expression on his face. He had never been in a real fight before, but he felt confident with the dagger in his hand. He had watched enough action movies to know what he was doing.

 

 

The other teen, on the other hand, was smaller and weaker. He had already taken a beating earlier in the day, and his body was bruised and sore. But he refused to back down, knowing that he had to defend himself.

 

 

The attacker lunged forward with the dagger, aiming for the other teen's chest. But the weaker teen was quick, dodging to the side and delivering a punch to the attacker's stomach. The attacker stumbled back, surprised by the sudden blow.

 

 

As the fight continued, it became clear that the attacker had little experience with fighting. He was doing unnecessary moves and wasting his energy, leaving himself open to attacks. The weaker teen took advantage of this, delivering punches and kicks whenever he saw an opportunity.

 

 

But the attacker was getting some hits in too. He was surprisingly agile with the dagger, managing to cut the weaker teen three times on the arm and leg. The weaker teen gritted his teeth, refusing to show any signs of pain.

 

 

The attacker continued to press forward, confident in his abilities. But the weaker teen had a trick up his sleeve. He had learned a few self-defense moves in the past, and he used them to his advantage. He dodged and weaved, delivering swift blows whenever he saw an opening.

 

 

The attacker began to tire, his movements becoming slower and more sluggish. He was still trying to land a hit with the dagger, but the weaker teen was too quick for him.

 

 

As the fight continued, it became clear that the weaker teen was in better shape than the attacker. Despite his injuries, he was still standing strong, while the attacker was panting and sweating.

 

 

Finally, the weaker teen saw his chance. The attacker lunged forward with the dagger, aiming for his chest once again. But the weaker teen dodged to the side and delivered a swift kick to the attacker's head. The attacker stumbled back, dazed and disoriented.

 

 

The weaker teen didn't hesitate. He rushed forward, delivering a series of punches and kicks to the attacker's body. The attacker tried to fight back, but he was too weak. Finally, the weaker teen delivered a final blow, knocking the attacker out cold.

 

 

As the dust settled, the weaker teen stood victorious. He had managed to defend himself against an attacker with a deadly weapon, and he had come out on top. Despite his injuries and weakness, he had shown that he was not to be underestimated.

 

 

As he looked down at the unconscious attacker, the weaker teen felt a sense of pride and accomplishment. He had proved to himself that he was stronger than he had ever thought possible. And he knew that he would never back down from a fight again.

3