Chaos
121 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.......

 

As Kevin faced off against the other three attackers, he knew he was in trouble. He was still weak from his previous beating, and his injuries had not fully healed. But he refused to back down, knowing that he had to defend himself.

 

 

The attackers were armed with cold iron weapons of their choice, including a dagger, a longsword, and a mace. They were confident in their abilities, laughing and taunting Kevin as they advanced towards him.

 

 

 

But Kevin was not alone. He had three random strangers with him, each with their own unique abilities and fighting styles. These guys had come to his aid just after he hard knocked out the first guy.

 

 

 

The first attacker lunged forward with the dagger, aiming for Kevin's chest. But the first stranger, a man with the power of super strength, caught the attacker's wrist and twisted it, causing him to drop the dagger.

 

 

The second attacker, armed with a longsword, charged towards Kevin. But the second stranger, a woman with the power of agility, dodged the sword strikes with ease, moving with a fluid grace that made her seem almost untouchable.

 

 

The third attacker, armed with a mace, swung it towards Kevin's head. But the third stranger, a man with the power of telekinesis, used his powers to lift Kevin out of harm's way and send the attacker flying backwards.

 

 

As Kevin watched in amazement, the three strangers continued to fight off the attackers with their cold iron weapons. But Kevin knew he had to contribute too. He joined in the fight, wielding a cold iron sword that he had managed to find.

 

 

Despite his injuries, Kevin fought with a fierce determination, delivering powerful strikes with his sword that left the attackers reeling. He used his injuries to his advantage, pretending to be weaker than he was and luring the attackers into a false sense of security.

 

 

The first attacker, who had recovered from his wrist twist, lunged towards Kevin with the dagger again. But this time, Kevin was ready. He sidestepped the attack and delivered a powerful blow to the attacker's side with his sword, knocking him to the ground.

 

 

 

The second attacker, realizing that he was outmatched, tried to run away. But the woman with agility was faster, and she caught up to him in a matter of seconds. With a quick strike to the back of the head, she knocked him out cold.

 

 

The third attacker was more skilled than the others, and he managed to get in a few good hits on Kevin, reopening his wounds and leaving him staggering. Just when it seemed like Kevin was about to be defeated, a stranger appeared out of nowhere.

 

 

He was a big man with a shield made of cold iron, and he moved with a speed and agility that belied his size. Using his shield to block the attacker's strikes, the stranger fought off the remaining attacker with ease.

 

 

With a final blow, he knocked the attacker out cold, leaving the three strangers and Kevin standing victorious. As the adrenaline began to wear off, Kevin realized how lucky he was to have had the strangers on his side. He thanked them profusely, and just as he was about to introduce himself he stumbled a bit and just collapsed.

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Kevin suddenly found himself in a strange dream-like state. He was no longer in the hallway, but instead, he was seated in a space that was completely black. The floor beneath him was like a black mirror of water, and it reflected his image back at him.

 

 

 

He got up and started to wander around, not knowing where he was or what was going on. As he walked, he suddenly saw a strange sight. In front of him, an old man who looked to be around 46 years of age was fighting with a young boy who couldn't be more than 10 years old. The old man was losing the fight, and with every punch he received, the world around them seemed to crack, and the tremors grew stronger.

 

 

Kevin felt drawn to the scene, and he approached cautiously, trying to understand what was happening. As he got closer, he could see that the boy had some kind of superpower that was causing the strange phenomena around them. The old man, on the other hand, was using only his fists and sheer strength to fight off the boy's attacks.

 

 

 

Kevin could see that the old man was not going to last much longer, and he felt an overwhelming urge to help him. He reached out his hand, and suddenly, he too had a strange power coursing through him. His hands were glowing with a cold blue light, and he felt a surge of energy course through his body.

 

 

With newfound confidence, Kevin charged towards the boy and engaged him in combat. The boy was taken aback by Kevin's sudden appearance, and he stumbled back a few steps. Kevin took advantage of the moment and landed a powerful blow to the boy's midsection. The boy stumbled back and fell to the ground, gasping for air.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Kevin woke up from his dream. He was back in the hallway, and the strangers were still there, trying to take him down the hallway. Kevin was no longer afraid, however. He had a newfound pain in his mind, he felt dizzy and nauseated.

 

“ did I suffer a concussion….” Kevin mumbled. The woman looked at him with pity as they continued to rush and said “hang in there,….”

 

 

Kevin black out again and woke up in the weird mirror world again. The world was even worse now. The cracks were huge and the two fighters seemed to have grown bigger. The kid was gigantic and the so was the old man.

 

 

The kid now had a club and was wacking the life out of the old man. The kid saw Kevin and threw the giant club at him. Kevin started running and managed to fall in a huge crack that had been formed.

 

Pant pant

 

 

“what is going on? System give me an update" said Kevin As he woke up again screaming from pain as an beautiful woman looked down on him with arms raised high. They were glowing with green light and she seemed to be sweating. The three strangers were also there.

 

Kevin’s headaches were now on another level and he felt like he was being torn into two right through the middle. He fought to free his limbs that were being held down by the strangers but he couldn’t even wiggle them.

 

“if you can understand me, try to breathe and get your energies under control.” Said the grown-up woman to Kevin. As soon as Kevin heard that he saw past the pain and felt exactly what was happening to his body. His meridians had turned into a battlefield of explosions as ki and mana collided and the spiritual energy traveled like a tornado with another energy that Kevin didn’t understand. His body was breaking down. I am going to die.

 

 

Fear creeped into his body as the chaos raged on in his body he found himself back in the crack but he felt lifeless like he was a dead already.

Ding

3