New art
224 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ding

 

Mind flux detected. User may suffer from severe soul damage and possibly death

 

….
Initiating emergency protocol.

.

….

 

Conditions met. Beginning breakdown.
■Body control takeover

.

..

… successful.
■Mind restart
.
Procedure fail.

 

….retry!

 

 

Procedure fail.

 

..
..switching protocol.

 

■utilize soul art "Eirene’s lotus"

 

.
..

fail.

 

.

 

User is compromised. Initiating death sequence.

 

Ding.

 

“Wh-what….death…find another way. How am I compromised. There has to be another way.” said Kevin as he watched the two figures continue their on slaughter.

 

 

The boy figure was now being pushed back and the old man had finally go a weapon to use. He had a long knife that looked like a short sword but thin. He was pushing the boy back with continuous attacks. The boy had also lost his club weapon and was now holding a huge blade. How can he even swing that thing around like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The old man and the kid circled each other, the old man's long knife held in a reverse grip, the kid's massive blade held out in front of him. As they closed in, the old man feinted left and then lunged forward, the blade of his long knife flashing in the moonlight. The kid stepped back, his feet skidding on the ground as he tried to deflect the attack. The sound of metal on metal rang out across the battlefield as the old man's blade barely missed the kid's massive weapon.

 

 

The old man didn't give the kid a chance to recover, and immediately launched another attack. The kid raised his blade to deflect the attack, but the old man's quick movements and precise strikes kept the kid on the defensive. Blow after blow rained down on the kid, and he struggled to keep up, his arms growing heavy from the constant parrying.

 

 

 

Despite the old man's relentless assault, the kid remained focused, his eyes never leaving his opponent. He waited for an opening, and when it came, he struck with lightning-fast speed, his massive blade sweeping down towards the old man's head. But the old man was quick too, and he managed to deflect the blow at the last second.

 

 

 

The two combatants continued to exchange blows, each attack sending the kid staggering backwards as he tried to hold his ground. The old man's skill and experience were evident, and he was determined to wear the kid down. But the kid was just as determined, and he refused to give ground even as he was forced to constantly defend.

 

 

 

As the fight wore on, the sound of metal on metal became almost deafening. The old man was tiring, his attacks becoming slower and more labored. But he refused to give up, his eyes blazing with determination. The kid, on the other hand, seemed to be gaining strength with each passing moment, his skill and training allowing him to parry and deflect the old man's attacks with increasing ease.

 

….

 

Ding

 

Starting kill switch program.
Starting 30 minute countdown till death.

 

Ding

 

 

“You stupid system, are you really going to kill me?” yelled Kevin as he threw a stone from the floor. He was immediately struck with a whole swarm of feelings like he was drawn as he saw that he was back to the normal world.

 

..panting

 

“Hey, can you hear me. You must be having a serious heart demon attack. I will bring you some werewolf’s bane so that you can calm down a bit. I need you to start practicing your best mental techniques. If you don’t have one the you will probably need to get ready for a rough ride.” Said the beautiful woman.

 

Kevin tried to take in the information but he was struggling since his brain felt like it was going to pop like a freaking balloon at any moment. He was feelings almost no pain in his meridians now as he had the system in charge of his body. He couldn’t even lift his finger.

 

“miss, what will happen to him if he doesn’t have a mental technique.” Asked one of the boys that had helped carry him to this place.

 

“ honestly I don’t know, most people who go through this suffer a lot of pain before they finally go crazy and die of shock or energy back flow. Some just enter eternal comas while some unlucky ones just enter a vegetative state where they are completely paralyzed. All in all, its better of they just die and spare themselves the shame of being deranged.” Said the lady.

 

 

“poor guy, he was just in his freshman year. It hasn’t even been a month since they joined.” Said the lady that had helped him in the hall way. She seemed very saddened by the situation.

 

“yah, its very sad. He will probably die a virgin. Never to know what happens between a man and a woman. The world is truly unfair to some……ouchhhhhh….” Said the smaller boy of the group.

 

“You idiot, is that all you think about” said the girl as he pushed the fool into the floor..
…..

 

Kevin dozed off again and work up in the dark world again. He quickly understood what the lady had said and called out “system open the karma store search option"

 

Ding

Karma store opened. What is your request.

 

Ding

“Yes…..now do you have any mental cultivation technique.” Said Kevin. He was hoping to buy and learn a mental cultivation technique so that he could cheat death. This was his one and only chance.

 

Ding

 

Four affordable mental cultivation techniques acquired.

1. Still oceans, lurking demon – not recommended. Gains pure focus but 70% chance of total madness within a day.

2. Buddha’s liquid mind – requirements not met. Requires Buddha’s tear and tier 7 mastery of Buddhism soul technique.

3. Twin Pisces nirvana – 95% chance of death. If successful, the user can be reborn.

4. Demons tragedy – 100% chance of merging with all mental forms. One with all. Demons and all.

 

…..

 

60% off last wish discount .
16 minutes to clock out.

 

Ding

 

“hmmm…..these all look terrible. Number 4, is definitely off the table. Merging with heart demons will not be beneficial in anyway and will probably make me crazy or something. Number 2 is impossible. I don’t have the time or points to acquire both a Buddha tear or technique. Number 1, sounds exactly like number 4. That leaves number 3.” Said Kevin.

 

The two forms were now fighting with arrows and guns. They were both injured seriously and Kevin could tell that it was only a matter of time before a winner was decided. That decision was definitely going to kill him.

 

“I choose the twin Pisces nirvana.” Said Kevin.

 

Ding

28,000 karma points charged

Ding

 

Soon information started flooding into Kevin’s head and he did all he could to integrate it all. As he started practicing it immediately he sat on the cold ruble.
As he continued to murmur different words in some sort of ancient language.

1