The Trials Of Power Pt.4
2.8k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now you die!!!" Silver lifts up one hand and forms a silver spear that was glowing with his silverish aura, this aura was more potent than Jon's. Mana particles started to form around his spear, these were metal elements. Silver's abilities could form any kind of silver objects from mana particles and forged these mana particles into silver weapons. That's how he was able to form his [Heavenly Unbreakable Chains] that tied up Jon earlier on today. But Jon was able to easily fool Silver and break out of those chains by using a System Clone.

Silver extends out his hand and uses his force powers of his system to push forward thousand of rocks towards Jon. Huge chunks of boulders were sent flying towards his way!

Jon swiftly slashes through the rocks with his Infinity Sword which completely vaporizes the 1-ton rocks! The new item he had gotten after taking out the sword from the comet stone was surely the most powerful item he had ever owned! 'Damn this sword is insanely powerful!' Jon was still impressed of himself for pulling out the Infinity Sword, even he himself couldn't believe he had gained so much power in a short amount of time! He is getting closer to become a true Netori God!

Jon continues to slash away the boulders with his Infinity Sword and he even protects his sisters from getting hit.

"Thanks! Onii-chan!" Asura said with a big bright cute smile as she stands right behind her big brother.

"No problem," Jon said as he slashes away at the incoming boulders.

But Silver was right behind him, he had flanked Jon and uses his Spear from a distance. His spear extends and gets longer! And stabs Jon right above his shoulder and under his eye from a distance! Some blood splatters on to the grassy ground below, Jon's shadow showed him gripping at his slashed face. In the Shadow Forest, not a single source of light was apparent, however, there was candles scattered across on massive forest trees. These candles were made from mana flames.

In this world, people knew that magic and powers existed, however, they didn't know about the Mythic Society, that was when Jon saw Beastkin and mythical beings appear at the Trial Battle Arena.

"Onii-chan!" Shouts Asura with a face full of worry and hatred towards Silver for harming her brother.

"It's just a scratch." Jon actually heals himself with Asura's Healing System! He had gained her system after kissing her and doing sexual acts with her. He was basically a demi-god now and almost immortal.

"Asura heal the rest and restore my energy," Jon commands his younger sister and lifts up his bloody hand which was slightly fractured. Jon could heal his wounds however not fully, he could not heal broken bones yet like Asura who had cultivated her Healing System since she was little. Jon knew he had to keep on fighting and cultivating if he was to become the most powerful being in this world.

"You got it!" Asura runs over to Jon and heals his wounds by placing her hands over his broken arm and starts healing his fractured bone. A pinkish aura forcefield appears out from her hands as she started to heal Jon's broken arm with her powerful healing aura.

Jon flexed around his arms which were now healed, "Thanks sis," He pats her head, "Now let me finish this quickly," He looks over to Silver with a fierce face.

"Asura! Why are you siding with that monster! Do you know what he did to Rias! To ME! I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU!" Silver points his Heavens Spear at Jon and charges his most powerful attack at the tip of the spear.

"My Onii-chan would never harm Rias! Or me!" Asura blasted out to defend her brother.
Jon knew the hypocrisy of such a situation, but he didn't care. 'This situation is too complex for anyone to get. All I know is that I am going to destroy Gold and everyone who has ever done me wrong.' Jon knew that his Netori System was one fueled by rage, and he had plenty of that, but he could also change for the better, his sisters knew that however he was too consumed by rage and hatred, his soul was now a fiery void full of anger. But Jon did want to change, yet he knew there was no going back now. His revenge was just getting started.

Silver blasted out his [Heavenly Chains] and [ Spear of Judgement] attack at Jon. It was Silver's most powerful attack shot out at once. These attacks alone would kill any human in mere seconds.

Jon had enough of Silver's bullshit and slashes right through the Heavenly Chains with his Infinity Sword. He then uses his [Overpowered Punch] skill and knocks the fuck out of Silver, Hyssei, and Shiro all with just one punch their bodies slammed against nearby forest trees and shattered them! "GAAAAH!" They all coughed out blood. Hundreds of forest trees exploded into wood chunks by the sheer force of Jon's insanely powerful punch.

*BAM!* The echo of Jon's punch sent the ground shaking.

The once so mighty high-tier Royals were now at their knees and knocked out with blood leaking out their mouths. Jon points his Infinity Sword at their necks, they were barely moving, just a few twitches as they cough out more blood. They see Jon's sword pointed at their necks, they started shaking in utter fear of such a powerful weaponed being aim at them. Death was near. And Jon was going to be the reaper.

"Jon no! Don't do it!" Asura cries out as tries to stop him from killing Silver, Hyssei, and Shiro who were cowering in complete fear of Jon.

Erza, Rin, Asuna, Emerald and everyone are shocked as they see Jon wipe the floor with such high-tier students. But now it was Jon's choice alone to end their lives, years of suffering and pain were all caused by the high-tiers in front of him, Jon's hand clenched the handle of his Infinity Sword, "Goodbye Silver,"

_____________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. 

15