Ch 45: Genius
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the blink of an eye, Xun Xie killed the North Leopard.

This is a real instant kill move!

Clean and neat!

Huang Yi and the others looked at each other in dismay, and their eyes all fell on the Northern Leopard, who fell to the ground.

"Why did the North Leopard fall?"

"The North Leopard's head is bleeding!"

"What's the situation, is it over?"

"Ah this..."

Everyone took three steps at a time hurriedly, and ran to the North Leopard to check, but did not see the bloody hole on the North Leopard's temple, no injuries were seen but North Leopard's seven orifices bleeding and his heart was silent with no pulse anywhere in his body. Only then did they believe that the North Leopard was dead.

It really is dead!

Shock!

In addition to shock was uncertainty.

For a while, everyone was shocked to the point of losing their minds!

Who..What..When..Where...They knew all of this but still, it happened so fast it was hard to digest!

In the world of warriors, you speak with strength, the stronger the strength the louder the voice.

The North Leopard with the third level of blood energy, they have seen his prowess before.

Among the apprentices present, there are actually many people who have been beaten and bullied by Northern Leopard more than once, but they can't resist him. So, they understand clearly how vicious and powerful this person is.

Who would have thought that such a powerful North Leopard would be defeated so quickly, no, it was instantly killed by Xun Xie.

Two people fighting for 300 rounds and then deciding the winner, and a one-shot kill to end the battle are completely two concepts.

Only when the difference in strength is large enough, will there be an instant kill.

This means that Xun Xie is a lot stronger than Northern Leopard, and there is no other explanation.

"Eldest brother, you are so strong!"

Huang Yi and the others were shocked and looked back at Xun Xie. However, at this moment Xun Xie had already entered the door by himself, and everyone's adoring eyes missed his powerful figure.

"I didn't expect that the North Leopard would die like this..."

Huang Yi lowered his head and looked at the Northern Leopard who had died with his eyes wide open. His mood was extremely complicated. Then he thought of the scenes of being beaten and humiliated by the Northern Leopard, and the hatred in his eyes became more and more fierce.

"I spit!"

Huang Yi spit on the North Leopard, pouring out his anger and hatred, but this was still not enough to relieve the hatred, so he lifted his foot and stomped on the North Leopard's head.

There was still a hole internally in Northern Leopard’s temple, and most of his skull was split open. It was stomped by Huang Yi's foot, and his skull was smashed due to its current fragility and turned to mush.

Huang Yi raised his feet, the soles of his feet were covered in red and white, and he rubbed it against the corpse before backing away.

See this scene!

"Good death! This hooligan has committed a heinous crime, and he should have died long ago!"

Rong Ran and the others had been bullied by the North Leopard to some extent, and their hearts had long been filled with anger. With Huang Yi taking the lead, they rushed forward and kicked a few times to vent their anger.

After a while, the North Leopard's body was almost trampled to the point of being inhuman, and even his mother couldn't recognize it.

At the edge of the crowd.

A young man in a padded jacket watched silently, daring not to make a sound or to stop them.

This time North Leopard came to Xun Xie to fight, and he was not alone, but with a sidekick, or this young man named Zhu Chunbao.

It can be said that North Leopard was killed suddenly, and he was dumbfounded. He didn't expect it and still couldn't believe it.

He was so frightened that he froze in place, watching Xun Xie go away in a dashing manner, watching Huang Yi and the others act, cold sweat pouring down like rain, but he didn't even dare to let out a peep.

After a long while, Zhu Chunbao turned around and ran, running all the way back to Diao Mansion, and rushed directly in front of Diao Mao.

"Master, it’s not good..."

Zhu Chunbao shouted in a loud voice.

The sound was so loud that it alarmed the others, including Eastern Dragon and Western Phoneix.

Diao Mao glanced at Zhu Chunbao, and telling him to calm down, "Why the manner of being in such a panic?"

After Zhu Chunbao took a few breaths, he still panicked and said: "Northern Leopard, he’s dead!"

Diao Mao’s expression changed, he stared at Zhu Chunbao and frowned, "What did you say?"

"Who did you say has died?"

Eastern Dragon, Western Phoenix and the others all approached.

Zhu Chunbao looked around the crowd and said word by word, "North Leopard went to Xun Xie, the new signature disciple of Coach Hu, to compete in martial arts, and was beaten to death by Xun Xie..."

"What shit!"

Eastern Dragon was furious, grabbed Zhu Chunbao's neck and lifted it up, roaring, "The North Leopard is at the third level of blood energy, what kind of thing is Xun Xie, can he kill the North Leopard?"

Zhu Chunbao's face flushed red, and he kept whining.

"Eastern Dragon, calm down." Diao Mao waved his hand, "Put him down."

It’s a wonder Diao Mao has let his disciples call themselves such imposing names and follows along addressing them as such.

Eastern Dragon looked at Diao Mao, released his hand, and Zhu Chunbao suddenly fell to the ground.

Diao Mao sat down on his chair carved with snake armrests and said calmly, "How did that Xun Xie kill the North Leopard?"

Zhu Chunbao shook his head: "The disciple didn't see it clearly, and in the blink of an eye, the North Leopard fell down with blood leaving his head."

Diao Mao's pupils shrank: "A second? Are you telling me that Xun Xie killed the North Leopard in an instant?"

Zhu Chunbao panicked seeing this response afraid of repercussions, so he quickly added: "The disciple’s eyesight is clumsy, I really didn't see the fighting process clearly, everything happened too fast."

Eastern Dragon snorted coldly and said, "Impossible, what kind of instant kill, it must be Northern Leopard’s carelessness, and he was plotted against by that Xun Xie. Master, I will meet that Xun Xie and bring his head here."

Diao Mao raised his hand to stop, "The North Leopard is at the third level of blood energy. The blood energy covers the whole body without any leaks. Even if he is careless, he will not be killed in an instant."

Diao Mao glanced at the apprentices before him and asked, "How much do you know about this Xun Xie?"

Eastern Dragon and others with each other: you look at me and I look at you.

Western Phoenix squinted at the others, and when she saw them like this, she remembered that it was she that was originally responsible the related matters and said slowly:

"This Xun Xie is only thirteen or fourteen years old, and he followed Hu Piao to learn martial arts, for only two or three years.

When we came to Blue Grain Town, he was a newcomer who had just broken through blood strength. But he didn't form a gang or join a gang, so we didn't have any trouble with him. "

Diao Mao: "And after that? Didn't you clean up Hu Piao's apprentices one by one?"

Western Phoenix: "That's right, for Hu Piao's apprentices we got rid of those who didn’t escape, and we beat to death and maimed those who didn't agree with us, and those who were convinced were accepted under us. But this Xun Xie is an exception."

Diao Mao snorted: "What's so special about him?"

Western Phoenix: "Xun Xie is Mr. Song's book boy, so we didn't touch him."

Diao Mao instantly understood.

Mr. Song's identity is there and it’s very hard, so he really cannot be offended. No wonder this Xun Xie has slipped through the net.

Diao Mao pondered: "After Hu Piao resumed his position as a coach, the first thing he did was to designate Xun Xie as the eldest senior brother. It shows that Hu Piao values ​​this person and is certain that this person is worthy of being given great responsibility."

Western Phoenix: "Master should agree with me, I think this Xun Xie is most likely a martial arts genius."

When Eastern Dragon heard this, he asked in surprise: "You mean, Xun Xie killed the North Leopard because of his real ability?"

West Phoenix nodded: "This Xun Xie can't be underestimated. If he can instantly kill North Leopard, he can also instantly kill you and me."

Eastern Dragon took a deep breath: "But didn't you say that he has only been practicing martial arts for two or three years?"

Western Phoenix: "Did you forget that in Cloud City, there was a young man who defeated you that only practiced martial arts for a year?"

Eastern Dragon's face turned red, and he was speechless with shame and anger.

1