Ch 46: Appointment
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In these lands, the strongest apprentices trained by the instructor are undoubtedly the spokesperson for the instructor himself and his martial arts.

A resounding signboard!

The higher the combat power of the strongest apprentice, the higher the prestige of the instructor, and the more prestigious he is, the more people will come to learn from him.

In this way, wealth, fame, status...

All rolling in and at your fingertips!

If the apprentices trained by a teacher are weaker than the others, who will worship him as a teacher?

Without the apprentice continuing to deliver benefits, where will the instructor get the income? Do you want the instructor to collect the protection fee in person?

It can be said that without apprentices or a teacher with few apprentices, life will not be so satisfactory.

It's like the Diao Mao at this time.

When the Viper Gang was showing off their power and tyranny, he didn't have to do anything, he could grab a piece of land and build a tall building for nothing.

After Southern Tiger was killed and the Viper Gang was over, Eastern Dragon, Western Phoenix and the others couldn't leave the town, and they couldn't go out in the open. Diao Mao's prestige plummeted accordingly, and he could only rest on his laurels.

Right now, the North Leopard was killed by Xun Xie in public again...

Diao Mao suddenly felt that the future was not good, and his face could not help but become serious, a little regretful that he had allowed things to go too far when he first arrived in Blue Grain Town, otherwise he would co-exist with the other coaches and maintain the status quo prior to his arrival.

"I thought that Hu Mao was old and seriously injured, and there was no expert behind him to protect him whom he could fall back on. He had become a beaten homeless dog. There was no possibility of turning over and I could handle him at will. I didn't expect that this old guy could turn over a new leaf and recover quickly, moreover gaining a genius apprentice..."

Diao Mao sighed solemnly.

So unlucky.

It had to be known a civilian genius and a noble genius were two different concepts, nobles not only had their ‘blood’ to help them but their vast inheritance consisting of targeted food, medicine baths, expert martial arts instructors, highly compatible martial arts and so on as steady support.

This variety of factors could boost their cultivation speed in comparison to commoners with leagues of differences.

A commoner genius who was typically luckily compatible with said martial arts and could tripe the effort of the average practitioner was quite rare and sought after.

Even by nobles as their followers, as even as a genius were different levels and usually only the best commoner geniuses were around the nobles.

This Hu Piao had stepped on shit luck to get such an apprentice.

Eastern Dragon said solemnly, "Master, as long as I defeat Xun Xie, Hu Mao will not be able to turn over properly."

Diao Mao shook his head and said, "Xun Xie is Hu Mao's hidden trump card. If he dares to reveal it, it shows that the people are confident enough to not be afraid of you. You can't beat him."

Eastern Dragon’s eyes flickered thinking of something, and he knelt down in front of Diao Mao: "Master, please let this disciple borrow the 'Snake Bone Sword'. With the 'Snake Bone Sword', even if Xun Xie is at the fifth level of blood power, I can still reap his life."

Diao Mao took a breath, and Western Phoenix also took a deep look at Eastern Dragon.

Silence for a long time.

Diao Mao was still hesitant. Seeing this, Eastern Dragon said, "This disciple has been honing his sword skills through hard work, and he has improved a lot. I can control the snake bone sword."

Diao Mao sighed: "Ok, but you have to remember that the snake bone sword is not a dead thing, it will devour human blood. Once you rely on it too much, you will die."

Eastern Dragon was overjoyed: "This disciple will definitely be able to avenge the shame of our School of Venomous Snake Art."

Afterward, Eastern Dragon grabbed Zhu Chunbao and said with a wicked smile:

"Go, tell that Xun Xie, I want to make an appointment with him. The time is set at noon tomorrow, and the venue is to set up a ring in the market and fight for life and death. I will be reaping his dog life in public."

Zhu Chunbao ran away in a hurry, and when he arrived at the Hu residence, he bravely stood outside the door and shouted.

"Eastern Dragon wants to challenge me?"

Xun Xie raised his eyebrows and pondered slightly.

Naturally, he is not afraid of Eastern Dragon, even if Eastern Dragon is stronger than Northern Leopard, he is still just a third-level blood force martial artist.

But because of this, it seemed very unreasonable that Eastern Dragon dared to ask him to fight after hearing that he had killed Northern in one move.

This should not be an impulsive decision made by Eastern Dragon. He must have some trump card to give him confidence. He and his master are all wearing one pants so this decision must have been approved by him.

Xun Xie thought for a while and replied, "I agree to make an appointment. The location can be decided by Eastern Dragon, but the time has to be decided by me. It is up to me to decide which day in the arena we will fight to the death."

Looking at Zhu Chunbao, "Go back and tell Eastern Dragon, I will inform him half a day in advance when the competition is due and let him wash his neck and wait."

Zhu Chunbao wrote it down, turned around, and returned to Diao Manor.

After hearing this, Eastern Dragon said angrily, "What the hell, this Xun Xie insists on dragging his feet, what does it mean? Another day, today, tomorrow, isn't it the same?"

Western Phoenix thought for a while: "Xun Xie will inform you half a day in advance, so it doesn't matter which day the duel will take place. He should be trying to drag it out and break your momentum."

Eastern Dragon thought about it too. The death of Northern Leopard inspired his fighting will and he was currently in his best fighting condition, when equals fought such a thing as simple as momentum and fighting will could be the difference between life and death and it was reasonable that Xun Xie would not dare to face him.

"It seems that this Xun Xie may not have broken through the fourth level of blood power." Eastern Dragon sneered.

The next day.

Sss!

Sss!

Early in the morning, Xun Xie spun the wheel and the result as Great Clarity.

"Today is not suitable for competition." Xun Xie shook his head.

The next day!

Xun Xie woke up and spun the wheel. Won Treasure Seeker. Currently useless.

"Today is still not suitable for competition." Xun Xie got up and bought some meat to eat.

The third day!

The wheel stopped. Grand prize 10 second Robbery!

Xun Xie's eyes lit up.

"Ha, today is very suitable for a competition!" Xun Xie's mouth twitched, finally waiting for his life-saving trump card. He actually thought it would take a few more days but it didn’t matter he was in no rush.

Eastern Dragon asked him to compete in front of the public. In the eyes of the public, there was definitely a hidden pit here only the grand prize that stopped time could ensure his safety against all tricks.

"No matter what tricks Eastern Dragon plays, he will surely die today." Xun Xie had already decided to end it today.

Came to Hu Mansion.

When Xun Xie entered the door, Huang Yi and others surrounded him.

"Anything?" Xun Xie glanced at them.

Huang Yi looked at the others, stood up, and said, "Eldest brother, Eastern Dragon asked to fight you, and you delayed fighting him for three consecutive days. Eastern Dragon sent people to spread rumors, saying that you were afraid of him, saying Ruling Spirt is worthless, saying that the North Leopard was killed with trickery..."

Xun Xie instantly understood.

Eastern Dragon had a battle appointment with him for a while, and there was already a lot of chatter and uproar about it in the town.

And everyone is naturally looking forward to this martial arts competition. Some want to watch the excitement. Some people have heard that someone is going to fight Eastern Dragon, some want Eastern Dragon to die, and some want to see Xun Xie and Eastern Dragon's battling it out to death and see a lot of blood. Some…

In short, there is a lot of noise outside, and everyone is impatient.

However, Xun Xie did not fight.

Eastern Dragon was in a hurry and spread rumors to force Xun Xie to fight.

"Ha ha."

Xun Xie sneered, "Since Eastern Dragon is in such a hurry to beg for death, then I will fulfill him. Junior Brother Huang, go and inform Eastern Dragon that this afternoon will be a battle of life and death!"

"Okay."

Huang Yi was in high spirits and ran away. The other apprentices were also gearing up for it, their blood was boiling.

Xun Xie went to see Old Man Hu and talked about today's competition.

After hearing this, Old Man Hu pondered: "With your strength, you can easily defeat that Eastern Dragon, but you still need to be careful to prevent Eastern Dragon from doing any shady tricks."

Xun Xie: "I will be careful."

Old Man Hu nodded: "I'll go watch the battle too. If anything happens, I'll take care of you."

Xun Xie immediately felt more at ease.

On the other side, after Eastern Dragon received the news, he laughed loudly to the sky: "This Xun Xie, after being slandered immediately lost his temper."

Turning to Western Phoenix "Junior sister I didn’t realize you were cunning, to think of using the method of spreading rumors to force Xun Xie to fight."

Western Phoenix: "It's nothing, Xun Xie is young and energetic, that’s all..."

1