Ch 47: Snake Bone Sword
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Market Street!

On the open street, a square arena had been set up two days ago.

It is said that it is an arena, but in fact, there is no high platform.

That is, on the ground, using ropes and wooden stakes, simply make out a square, about nine feet in length.

It's almost noon!

Outside the arena, people had already gathered.

At first glance, the crowd is dense, shoulder to shoulder, quite the spectacle, and there is a sense of a picture of a huge sea made of people.

The people in this world have a strange enthusiasm for martial arts. Everyone is a fan of martial arts, and they are eager to come to watch the battle when there is no danger of stray fists and feet causing their untimely death.

The waves in the sea of people birthed low murmurs and excited jitters and shakes in anticipation of the coming battle, which also served as closure for man of the townspeople after hearing of North Leopard's death, they wanted to see in person another of the four vipers dying in a puddle of blood.

To this day if not for this battle they would be wary of going out for fear the viper gang would jump out from a corner and terrorize them.

So, it was quite obvious which of the fighters they were here for.

A moment ago, Eastern Dragon had already arrived.

He was wearing a short jacket, and the leather boots on his feet that were extraordinarily shiny, which seemed to be made of the skin of some kind of exotic animal, with dense barbs all over the surface, like a hedgehog. Looking polished yet wild, this was likely his best suit picked for the occasion.

Behind Eastern Dragon, there was a long stick-shaped thing on his back, wrapped in black cloth, and you couldn't tell what it was.

He entered the arena directly, stood in the center of the ring, crossed his hands in front of his chest, closed his eyes and rested.

Outside the arena, Diao Mao, Western Phoenix and the others also came. They moved chairs and sat on the sidelines with a relaxed attitude, confident of their victory.

The common people around all kept away from this group of people intentionally, knowing that they are ruthless and cruel and cannot be provoked by the likes of them, naturally they try to avoid them as much as possible, and they don't even dare to look at them casually.

Not long after, Xun Xie, Old Man Hu and others also came.

"Instructor Hu is here!"

Someone cheered.

In an instant, there was warm applause in the world, the applause was like waves, and the crowd’s enthusiasm skyrocketed.

"Teacher Hu is mighty!"

"Which one is Xun Xie?"

"Teacher Hu, let your apprentice avenge all of us."

Screams and echoes...

In the shadow of the famous tree of people, when old man Hu was in power, the people in the town lived well. After his accident and downfall, Diao Mao took his place. As a result, the people were miserable and angry. His disciples were the strongest so the other coaches couldn’t do anything directly to stop them.

And even if they did it would be amongst coaches and would not regard for them as mere villagers.

In comparison, everyone fully realized that Old Man Hu's character was quite good after they had to deal with absence, and the applause that erupted at this time was actually the voice of the people in their hearts, realizing what they had lost and taken for granted.

See this scene!

Diao Mao and others couldn't stop their faces from getting crumpled. When they came, the audience was silent. Compared with this scene, the difference was too obvious.

It's as if these ordinary people did it on purpose to keep them from saying anything.

"A group of foolish people, it seems that we are still soft-hearted." Western Phoenix sneered as fire spewed from her eyes.

Diao Mao remained calm and said nothing.

The crowd naturally parted ways, and Xun Xie and the others walked out towards the arena unhurriedly.

Xun Xie glanced towards their direction, his eyes suddenly fell on Eastern Dragon's back, and he squinted slightly.

"Well, it's a weapon, it should be a sword..."

Old Man Hu twisted his beard and said, "In the supporting martial arts of "Venomous Snake Art", apart from the snake-shaped tricky hands, it seems that there is also a set of sword skills."

This, Old Man Hu didn't recall in advance.

Xun Xie hadn't practiced weapons yet, so he said, "How much can you improve your combat power by using weapons?"

Old Man Hu: "Martial arts are just a way to use strength and cannot make up for the gap in realm. Eastern Dragon's sword can at most expand his attack distance. Your blood energy can easily defend against normal swords, even coated in the opponent’s blood it’s the same result of each of your blood energies warring against each other. Although one inch long is one inch strong, your footwork should void the distance easily and this measly strength is nothing."

Xun Xie nodded.

At this time, Diao Mao came over cupped his hands and smiled at Old Man Hu, "Teacher Hu, I have long admired your name."

Old Man Hu had no expression on his face, and also folded his hands: "Teacher Diao, It’s a pleasure."

Diao Mao sighed: "I've actually always wanted to visit Coach Hu. Some of the scoundrels I've trained before have acted recklessly in order to please me. If there is anything offended, I'll apologize first."

Old Man Hu squinted at the other party: "These are the rules of the rivers and lakes. The teacher does not interfere in the martial arts between the apprentices. Everyone makes a living according to their own ability, and there is nothing to offend or not offend."

"Indeed. Indeed."

Diao Mao nodded, his eyes suddenly fell on Xun Xie, his smile blossoming more, "This must be the young Xun, as expected, he is young and talented."

Xun Xie calmly cupped his hands and said, "Teacher Diao has praised too much."

At this time, Eastern Dragon, who had been waiting impatiently, opened his eyes and shouted, "Hey kid, are you still fighting or chattering?"

"What are you in a hurry for, are you in a hurry to walk the yellow spring road to meet your old pals?"

Xun Xie rolled his eyes, walked into the arena unhurriedly, stopped outside Eastern Dragon and said lightly, "Xun Xie, let’s make this quick,I have better things to do with my time than fight with weaklings and clowns. Much less a combination of both."

"You! You…It depends on whether you have this ability." Eastern Dragon's face was hideous, and he stammered for a while then he rushed forward and attacked him head-on.

Snake-shaped tricky hands pounced and bit out.

The corner of Xun Xie's mouth twitched, and there was a slight chill in his eyes. Eastern Dragon's footwork was very fast, much faster than North Leopard, but compared to his Xun Xie’s, it was still far behind.

The explosive power of ruling spirit power cannot be underestimated. Xun Xie's blood energy poured down, and the soles of his feet exploded. A simple movement avoided Eastern Dragon's serpentine hand and appeared on its side.

Raise your hand!

With a finger, click away!

This is what Xun Xie used to kill the North Leopard.

Bang!

Just as Xun Xie's fingers approached Eastern Dragon's temple, the black cloth on Eastern Dragon's back was torn apart in vain, and the fragments flew, revealing a long sword with a strange shape.

This long sword is not a metal product, it should be a complete snake bone, with a snake head and a snake tail, the sword body is curved like a snake, and the whole body is pale black.

Strangely, when the black cloth was torn, the snake's head was biting Eastern Dragon's neck, sucking blood.

Seeing that Xun Xie was about to kill Eastern Dragon with one finger, the snake's tail suddenly swung up and appeared on the side of Eastern Dragon's cheek.

As a result, Xun Xie pointed his finger on the tail of the snake, and there was a crisp sound, like two metals colliding.

Xun Xie seemed to be touching the steel plate, and he could feel a shocking force.

On the other hand, Eastern Dragon flew out diagonally and staggered for a few times before he stabilized his body. Looking at his bruised red cheek. Then he turned his head to look at Xun Xie again, a look of horror appeared on his face.

"So fast, you are at the fourth level of blood energy!"

Eastern Dragon's breathing was stagnant. Seeing the same situation, Diao Mao couldn't help but restrain his calm expression, and Western Phoenix and the others all showed a look of astonishment.

If it wasn't for the protector of the snake bone sword, Eastern Dragon would have definitely died just now. Even so his rapidly swelling cheek showed that he didn’t completely avoid the attack.

Old Man Hu's expression changed, he suddenly turned his head to look at Diao Mao, and said solemnly, "What's the matter with that sword, it doesn't look like an ordinary weapon?"

Diao Mao's face was expressionless, he laughed and said: "Teacher Hu has good eyesight, this sword is called the snake bone sword, and it is made of the snake bone of the black water mysterious snake."

Old Man Hu was furious: "You guys are clearly cheating! It's obviously a magic sword. As long as it sucks human blood, it can show some of the original power of the alien beast, isn’t it?"

Diao Mao closed his eyes indifferently and said, "Before the battle between the two sides, they didn't say that magic swords are not allowed."

Old Man Hu was deeply furious!

Xun Xie listened to this conversation and stared at this strange weapon examining its entire body and his face could not help but become solemn.

Eastern Dragon took deep breaths regaining his strength while holding the snake bone sword in his right hand.

What he was holding was the end of the snake's head.

The snake's head bit directly on his wrist, gurgling blood.

In a short while, the snake bone sword became more and more vivid, as if the black water black snake was resurrected.

Then, the snake's head turned around, and a section of the snake's tail was coiled in Eastern Dragon's hand, very much like the handle of a sword.

Eastern Dragon's face was strangely rosy, he raised the snake bone sword, and with a murderous aura, he rushed out with the sword in hand.

His speed suddenly skyrocketed!

In that case, it was clearly not his own speed, but more like he was pulled forward by the snake bone sword.

Eastern Dragon came fiercely and rushed forward in the blink of an eye. After the snake's body shrank, it suddenly ejected, but it rushed out at a faster speed, biting Xun Xie extremely quickly.

At this moment, even if Xun Xie was at the fifth level of blood energy, he would never be able to escape the bite of the snake bone sword.

1