Prologue
84 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark room a man bound to a metallic chair with chains made of metal. He is bloodied and has thorn cloths. In front of this man were two other bodies.

The two bodies are both women, one old and one young and if someone looked at the body they would see that the two women are dead. The arms and the legs were broken and detached from their body. 

On the arms and the legs there are burn marks everywhere. Both  arms and legs were bend in unnatural way .

A bit further was another chair with a man well dressed with a tuxedo and bloody gloves, but something was different from a normal human, his skin tone was grey like iron.

The grey man looked at the other man with arrogance as the bound man looked down.

The bound man broke the agonizing silence with only one word”Why ?” With a hoarse voice.

The grey looked with surprise this time. Surprise that the man can still talk. But the surprise didn’t last long as the arrogance come back fast.

“Why you ask ? Hmm… “

‘Should I respond to him?’ The grey man thought. He looked again at the bound man as the man looked back with what seem black holes in place of his eyes.

The man had cuts everywhere with burn marks on all his body, his nail were torn from his fingers, his eyeballs were taken out of their sockets. 

If some else were to look at the they would ask ‘How he is still alive ?’ and the answer is willpower, rage and hate for the grey man for what he had to done him and his family.

As the grey man looked he thought ‘He will die anyway and his soul destroyed. I will answer his final questions.’ 

“Because you have something you shouldn’t.” The grey man responded.

“If I had they ‘something’ then why them? Why not just me ?” The men asked this time with rage in his voice and bloodlust that would sacre any mortal even some minor gods.

The grey man continue staring at the bound man, this time with a bit of fear in his eyes.

‘This much bloodlust and he just killed animals all his life. It’s good they we decided to kill him early, if not he would been a big problem.’

“Them? You mean your family ? It’s simple, because we must cut all ends so it doesn’t come back on us.” They grey man responded while faking confidence.

“We?” The bound man ask.

‘Fuck me and my slippery tongue.’ The man panicked.

“It’s time we end this discussion.” The grey man rose from his chair and came in front of the bound man.

“You have my respect for talking this much while you are at the brink of death, for that I will give my name. My parents gave me the name Sidírou.” The gray man naw know as Sidírou said.

He took his glove off, his grey hand becoming a sword.

“Goodbye Caïn Graal.” As the words left his mouth he swing his hand decapitating the man

 Caïn POV

‘So I die like this not even knowing who ‘We’ are and neither getting revenge.’ These were his last thought.

Omniscient POV

Sidírou watched as Caïn soul got sucked in hole that appeared out of nowhere.

He stared at the empty space for a few seconds before deciding to come out of the room. 

As he walked out of the room his skin magically became white and bloody gloves got cleaned.

He walked forward without looking back. He has no regrets of what he done, all the torture he put that man and his family. Why would he regret torturing an ant and after all he did as ‘They’ ordered. Even if refused doing that task some else would have done and maybe would have been crueler.

He keep walking without knowing that on that day he created a monster. But more importantly on that day he created the most bloody and savage butcher that the universe knew, the one one that even gods fear.

On that day Caïn Abel Graal become the God Butcher.

2