Ch.13
108 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was 11 pm on a Tuesday. Blake & Ruby were in their dorm, given that one was a bookworm and the other was the girlfriend of a bookworm. They were cuddled together with Ruby in Blake's lap and a blanket encasing them both. Belladonna rested her back against the wall as Ruby's head lay against her chest. Blake's eyes were closed but her ears were open. It wasn't often that her tiny girlfriend read to her.

Ruby dramatically narrated from 'Much ado about nothing' Act Five, Scene Two,

 

"Tush, tush, man; never fleer and jest at me:

I speak not like a dotard nor a fool,

As under privilege of age to brag

What I have done being young, or what would do

Were I not old. Know, Claudio, to thy head,

Thou hast so wrong'd mine innocent child and me

That I am forced to lay my reverence by

And, with grey hairs and bruise of many days,

Do challenge thee to trial of a man.

I say thou hast belied mine innocent child;

Thy slander hath gone through and through her heart,

And she lies buried with her ancestors;

O, in a tomb where never scandal slept,

Save this of hers, framed by thy villany!"

 

Blake, who had a report due Friday, "I'm starting to think Shakespeare was a hack."

Ruby, now speaking in her natural high-pitched kinship, "It took you three years to figure that out? I've only been reading this for two days."

"You just don't understand what they're saying."

"Well," Ruby drew out. "You do. And I want you to do well."

Blake hugged Ruby, "And I love you for that." Rose couldn't even hold onto the book after that. "Ruby?" Blake asked.

 Instead of answering her, or even recovering the book, she sank deeper until her head was resting between Blake's breasts.

 "You okay there you little lesbian?"

Almost squeeing, "I love you too." She tilted up and puckered her lips. She even made a cute little noise asking for a kiss. Belladonna didn't keep her girl waiting.

She guided Ruby's head to the left for a less awkward makeout. They began slowly. Showing care and appreciation in their kisses. Their bodies gradually slid down onto the bed with little Xiao-Long being underneath Belladonna. When Blake's hands fell on Ruby's hips, her kisses got a little more sensual. Ruby didn't even hide her intention as her palms landed on Blake's big bust.

Expressions of genuine love were turning into lustful desire. Nothing wrong with having a physical attraction for your partner after all.

 

-Meanwhile-

 

Temporary interactions in the high school locker room made Weiss believe she had a type of social anxiety. She hated showing off a lot of skin and she was, well, in her underwear. She would go in, get dressed, and get out. 

Conversations were never something she wanted during these brief periods. The last thing Weiss wanted was to have her eyes meet with her classmate's bodies. More specifically, to get caught looking.

Why was this relevant? Well, Yang's tank top was doing nothing to hide her cleavage. Unlike a locker room, Weiss didn't have a time limit to leave the area. It was 11 pm and snowing outside. Her book wasn't as engaging as she wanted it to be. Thus, Weiss' mindset seeing her crush in gym shorts and a tank top had reverted back to the one she had years ago when her unrealized crush was changing into a tank top next to her.

'Don't look at her boobs. Don't look at her boobs. Don't look at her boobs.'

Was it working? Not at all. From Yang's perspective, Weiss was occasionally checking her out and doing a horrible job hiding it. Every minute or so, Weiss' eyes could be seen peeking over her book. On top of that, she hadn't turned the page in five minutes.

Yang chuckled when their eyes met.

"What's so funny?" Schnee asked. Yang sat up smiling. "What?"

"Hey," Yang said.

Confused, "H-hey?" Weiss slowly lowered her book. Yang had obviously caught her in the act. But she wasn't calling her out. Not that Yang would. But she at least expected Yang to address it. Instead, they sat there in silence.

Yang just had her hand under her cheek looking at Weiss. Her body was hunched forward and Weiss was awaiting something. A cheesy pun about the book. A sarcastic comment on her being a peeping tom. Weiss wanted her to say something. The content gaze had to be worse than anything she could say.

"Well?" Weiss barked, "Say something!"

With confidence and sincerity, "You're so cute when you're flustered."

"...You're trying to get another pair of shoes out of me aren't you?"

Yang casually got up from her bed. She took all of three steps to reach Weiss' bed and made sure to drag them out. Schnee dropped her book when Yang's knee hit her bed. Long's metal hand found a place on the wall next to Weiss' head. Her organic hand cupped the sophomore's chin. Weiss could feel her heart pounding and palms going numb. Even better, it wasn't going to stop soon.

"I'm trying to get you to do something all right." Yang's thumb rubbed against Schnee's bottom lip, "Care to take a guess?"

Weiss' eyes darted back and forth between Long's eyes, lips, and breasts. Her mouth left a gap trying to summon a response. Her breathing was growing rapidly. This woman of unattainable beauty was an inch from her face after all.

 

Could she just kiss her? It'd be direct and satisfying. Maybe she could say she 'wanted a relationship'? It'd be perfect for taking things slow. It'd definitely slow her heart down. Perhaps Weiss could lie? It wouldn't be the first time. But she was tired of hiding.

Weiss was tired of hiding from her feelings. She was beyond frustrated with being uncomfortable with her sexuality. Here she was. The person responsible for her sexual awakening was only a few centimeters away from her nose. All she had to do was respond. Respond she did.

"Is it a movie on Friday?" Weiss blubbered.

Yang didn't react at first. When she did, it was a shrug with closed eyes and a return to her own bed.

"Yeah. There's that superhero movie I wanted to see."

"Sorry," Weiss said.

"Baby steps," Yang winked. "Baby."

"...yeah." Weiss, completely red in the face, flopped down onto her bed.

"You okay there, princess?" she asked.

"Yeah." Weiss lied.

Yang went back to her show with a smirk.

'She's got a sports fetish.'

END

3