Ch.16
98 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blake was currently being dropped off at the airport. Most people go to the beach for spring break. Belladonna, being the Goth who likes quiet and dark spaces, was going back home to visit family. Yes, she'd be away from her dear girlfriend. But a little separation wasn't necessarily a bad thing for couples. Then again, Ruby was always the dramatic type.

"Noooooo!" Ruby wailed.

Blake kept walking toward the check-in while her tiny girlfriend tried and failed to stop her. Rose held onto the bottom of Blake's top as she kept walking. So, everyone got to watch the five-foot-tall woman being dragged effortlessly by her other, much taller, half.

"Cancel the flight! I neeeeed you!"

"Ruby," Blake said like an exhausted parent, "We've talked about this. Now let go of my shirt." She palmed Rose's forehead. "Plus, you're making a scene."

With a higher pitched tone and stiff upper lip, "Don't push away your feelings!"

"Just you," Blake said with a light shove. "Now give me a kiss goodbye."

Ruby pouted.

"Fine then." Blake cupped her chin and kissed Ruby's puffed cheek, "I'll see you in two wee—"

It was a trap! Ruby threw her hands around Blake's sides and kissed her in front of everyone. It did throw Blake off a bit stumbling into her bag. But, they managed to recover. Now the scene was a small woman in red holding a much taller Goth in a dip.

"Catch you later?" Ruby asked.

"Boo!" Yang shouted from the entrance. "Stop stealing my material!"

It took every ounce of strength Ruby possessed not to reply back to her sister, "Why? I already stole your girl."

Ruby wound up saying it out loud by accident. When the last syllable left her lips, she clasped her hand over them leaving Blake to fall to the ground.

"Ha-Ha! Ow-Ha-Ha-Ow!"

Weiss at this time was bored on her phone. She stayed in the car waiting for them to finish dropping Blake off. Imagine her surprise looking up to see Ruby flailing around, trying to escape Yang's chokehold as Blake held back a security officer pleading 'they're sisters'.

 

-Later-

 

"What do you mean, 'Yang got arrested'!?" Ren repeated.

Yang yelled into Weiss' phone, "No I wasn't!"

Weiss put her finger to Yang's face, "I'm on the phone!" She continued, "Her and Ruby were goofing off and security arrested them."

"Detained." Ruby corrected.

"It's the same thing!" Weiss catted back.

"Detainment is just putting you in a position where you can't run or fight back. Arrested is the actual 'going to jail' thing," Yang said to both Weiss and the person on the other end.

"She's right," Ren said back.

"Whatever!" Weiss exhaled, "That's why we're gonna be late! Check in without us."

"If you say so." Ren shrugged to no one, "Are you sure they're okay?"

"We're fine!" the sisters both said. Their voices were immensely clearer than before for some unanswered reason.

"...Uh"

"I put you on speaker," Weiss answered. "Anyway, we'll see in a few hours. Bye."

"No!" Ruby called, "I wanna talk to Ren a little mo—*click*."

Ren put his phone down and observed the beachside outside the hotel room window. The vast ocean and sound of seagulls along were nice. It would've been nicer if it wasn't for the rowdy college students blasting random music through multiple cars. He closed the window after five seconds.

"Hey, Ren!" Nora said, jumping on the one bed.

"Yes Nora?" he said sitting down. She stopped bouncing but used the last bit of momentum to leap from the mattress to where Ren sat. Her friend caught her easily, but a crack could be heard from the wooden chair as he did.

"You're not a little girl anymore," Ren informed.

"I know." She kissed his cheek, "But I'm your girl."

He chuckled, "Yeah," and then kissed her cheek. "You are."

Nora giggled feeling her boyfriend nuzzle her neck. The two weren't the biggest fans of public displays of affection. No hatred for the act itself. However, Nora didn't see the point in proclaiming to the world that she was dating Ren. She knew this was her man. Strangers didn't need to know unless they asked. Ren felt the same way but wasn't fond of physical touching. At least, in front of others.

Alone in the room, they sat. Alone in the room, they kissed. Alone in the room, they loved.

That was until they had to go to the store for more condoms.

End

3