Chapter 1: Disciple road block
3.6k 7 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you mean I need disciples?!"

Samuel's young and attractive visage belied his age. As a nascent soul heaven's chosen, he was over 100 years old. 

This man currently was at the edge of his patience.

Not that his rage had anywhere to go, he was currently face to face with another elder. A beautiful buxom woman by the name of Lucia. She was close to twice his age and unlike him who just broke through into the nascent soul, she was at peak nascent soul and preparing to enter the soul formation. Needless to say, his ass was whooped if he did anything reckless.

"As I have said, it is a requirement to get at least six disciples to rise to a core elder. We may have overlooked your lack of disciples due to your young age at the time but not taking any in a matter of 80 years sets a bad precedent." 

She said with a sigh.

"Do you realize how bad it is? That you are over 100 years old and still a virgin. Normally it is hard to keep people from fucking before they are 16 years old and sexually mature. Then there is you who has not touched another human, ever."

Samuel blushed, spluttering.

"That is not true, I often touched my parents and my siblings!"

"You had intercourse with your family!?!" She looked at him with wide eyes. Her powerful aura leaked shattering the expensive flooring around her. Her emerald green eyes shifted to a crackling purple as lightning essence circled her.

"WHAT!?! NO!?" Samuel fired back. Horrified at the accusation.

Lucia put a porcelain white flawlessly delicate hand that could shatter steel on her voluminous chest.

"That is a relief! We are a righteous sect! Incest is a big no-no! Join a demonic sect if you want to have intercourse with... family."

That last half took a bit of an effort to push out for Lucia who visibly shivered. She looked at him more solemnly.

"Back to the topic at hand. Bang a minimum of six women or men, whichever you prefer. Push them to the golden core and bind them to you. Make your disciples win a tournament or two. Then and only then will your claim have any validity. Remember, we are the generals and the disciples of our army. The sect is our governing body. If you do not have an army what sort of general are you?"

"But!..."

"No excuses! Everyone knows you are a genius even among the Heaven's chosen. But that can only get you so far. You are over a hundred years old, outer elder Samuel, learn to act like it."

With those final words, core elder Lucia left in a bolt of lightning leaving Samuel to his thoughts.

"Fuck! Fucking shit!" He yelled to the heavens. 'Disciples' were a distraction to the path of immortality. They were like children who had their own wants and needs.

Guess who had to provide? Heaven's chosen like him. They would feed on his cultivation, and grow strong from his hard work. All he got in exchange was 'eternal loyalty'. What was that? Could you eat it? Did it further your path? All it amounted to was getting tied down to a bunch of sluts who got much more than they gave. 

Samuel would rather spend his time pondering the miracles of his breakthrough destinies or his water/fire dual core. Not indulge in the primitive pleasure that every other elder seemed to be addicted to. Even Lucia with her talent would have long since broken through the soul formation stage and become a grand elder if she didn't take part in so much pleasure of the flesh. She liked to cycle through her dozen or so 'disciples', Samuel felt it was a fancy name for lovers, every single day and often bragged about it to him.

Slowly the steam left his system and he sighed. The temperature of the room immediately dropped as with the calming of his mood his aura too stopped leaking.

"I guess this freedom was never going to last." He rubbed his temple as he kept talking to himself.

"I knew I would eventually hit a wall and need to dip into the sect's resources. Thankfully, I already progressed to the nascent soul. I have a few hundred years I can easily squander and after soul formation, age will become irrelevant. After that those parasites can suck off me all they want and it will not matter."

 Simon looked around in his private cultivation chambers which now suffered the indirect assault of two nascent soul experts and found the damage to not require repairs yet. His resources are going to dip heavily because he had to train not one but six disciples up to a minimum of the golden core.

Well, Simon never half-assed anything in life and he was not about to start now. He was going to get his 'disciples' and make them monsters unlike anything the cultivation had ever seen, otherwise, he would not live up to his title of supreme prodigy. 

Even if nothing else came of it he would see what was so great about this sex everyone loved so much. He had sealed his lust long ago finding it to be too great a distraction. He would first break the self-imposed curse and go about getting a few girls to turn into his disciples. 

It was simply his first real tribulation and he would pass it with ease. Nothing would stop him in his journey to achieve transcendence. 

 

74