Chapter 5:Sealing the deal
2.9k 2 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samuel had a bunch of things he needed to get done while the girl was still sleeping. First, he checked what essence cultivation his would-be disciple needed which as it turned out was metal. Now, normally, unless the elder's core has the same properties as the 'disciple' they could not train 'provide' for their 'disciple'. He had a way to cheat around that problem, namely his World Seed which could cycle any type of essence with ease. 

He found a list of metallic manuals necessary for a beginner and within minutes created a curated plan that he believed was appropriate for a beginner. If the other outer elders saw how complex the 'beginner course' was they would vomit blood as many of them did not have the qualifications to put it into proper practice let alone teach their students.

This was when he started to stumble due to inexperience, he was supposed to infuse all that into his vitality that he would then feed his disciple. It took him an embarrassingly long time especially given the complexity of the World Seed added to the mix. Sadly, what to him was stumbling was excellent work for most of the outer elders as he was too many levels overqualified to start the process of taking in 'disciples' at his stage of cultivation. Stuffing all of that essence into his precious jewels sent a tingling sensation up his spine. One he never felt before and was oddly enjoyable. There was this odd sense of anticipation from his body that his mind could not fully reciprocate. 

To calm down his oddly excited he sat in meditation to once more ponder the depths of his destinies, a part of his mind left behind to watch over the fragile female. Two days, that is how long it took for her body to be healed and her consciousness to fully return. Within moments he was in front of his sleeping disciple who was resting on the expensive silks and soft beddings on the enchanted mattress he had made years ago when he still needed to sleep.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him with a mix of shock and apprehension, all of it tinged with a healthy dose of hope. 

His mind immediately went to all the books he read. Deciding to take a soft approach as she was still recovering miming out a speech word for word in one of the 'guide' books he read, he even remembered to keep his voice soft and warm as he said.

"How is my little maiden doing?" He felt proud of himself as he read her soul, it was ignited with an army of positive and somehow shy feelings.

"Good..." she squeaked as her cheeks became flushed. The shyness in her soul went up a tick. 

Samuel was ready though, she was acting just like the female in 'The slave's lusty dreams' which meant the next words coming out of his mouth needed to be.

"Are you scared?" He asked softly while slowly pushing his hand forward, caressing her cheek.

At first, she squinted, her emotions going all over the place but then it settled on one thing content curiosity. Samuel was giving himself many many pats on the back for taking the time to prepare even if the material felt questionable.

She shook her head and quietly asked, "Was I healed?"

He gave a soft smile keeping the persona in place, not trusting himself to know what to do at the moment.

"Yes." That was not part of the script and he was slightly panicking inside. The only interaction he had with people was almost always confrontational and he at least had the self-awareness to know that sort of mentality was not conducive to a good master and disciple bond. 

"Ok..." she said leaning into the touch. He made sure to channel essence compatible with her through it. He did not know if he could emulate the 'electric' feeling of the initial touch but he hoped the flood of the pleasant essence was at least a useable substitute.

"Is it time for me to accept my position?" She finally asked, her mind gaining an eager edge though it retained much of its shyness.

"Yes. Physically you are ready but I worry about your mental state." He did not if he got his point across, worried about he normally sounded but he kept the acting tone hoping it would help.

"I am fine... Can we, by your grace, please begin." This time, what was at the forefront of her mind was desire that existed in a fashion he had never felt before. There was also jubilation and a sense of pride, frankly, Samuel was drawing a blank on what was actually going on but the moment for contemplation had passed as she like last time gently opened her mouth to accept him, a sense of desire and apprehension swimming in her head.

Samuel took her determination as confirmation and made his lower garments disappear with a thought. Not willing to be completely nude he kept his robes only shifting them about to bring his little snake out into view. The desire in her morphed, she looked at the organ in true worship her head coming forward in her unconscious eagerness. 

Simon took a breath to ready his own heart which started beating rapidly in apprehension, he did not know such a simple action could be so nerve-wracking. Taking a leap of faith he plunged into the warm wet and soft orifice.

His mind exploded. 

I changed a few things about disciples and cauldrons to give a bit more distinction between them. It should be more clear in the coming chapters.

 

 

 

 

70